PDA

View Full Version : A real gem on CL

slickwilly
02-14-2008, 01:08 AM
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/car/573552299.html

Somebody better step up and set this thing on fire before anyone buys it.

HY35F2T
02-14-2008, 01:10 AM
hahahahaha dude theres a lt1 style maro around waukesha with some wanksta driving it looks like that but orange and red like patterns on it ****en gay as ****.i cant belive ppl like seriously id rather drive a yota echo then that thing.

88Nightmare
02-14-2008, 01:13 AM
why would the dude sit there and say what the shit retails at but then claim he paid like half? then basically thats a way for someone to talk him down.

but in all honestly, thats one hot donk. someone buy it and put barbie stickers down the side. then whoever buys this can roll together with stanman's plastic fantastic car. two peas in a pod :rolf :rolf

MoCkiN U
02-14-2008, 01:14 AM
THE CAR ALSO HAS A NICE AUDIO PACKAGE. IT HAS 2 12 INCH PIONEER SUBWOOFERS, A 760W AMPLIFIER, BRAND NEW PIONER DOOR SPEAKERS AND REAR SPEAKERS.

fist of all I didnt really know that pioneer qualified a "nice audio package" maybe walmart purchase but not for any real audio performance on subs but,

what do I know I dont measure my money in "stacks" so maybe thats my issue

HY35F2T
02-14-2008, 01:15 AM
fist of all I didnt really know that pioneer qualified a "nice audio package" maybe walmart purchase but not for any real audio performance on subs but,

what do I know I dont measure my money in "stacks" so maybe thats my issue

you should man i be like at the drive threw and like yo let me get 7staks.

slickwilly
02-14-2008, 08:22 AM
:rolf

There was a 3rd gen camaro on there for a while too. The title always fooled me because it was a 5spd 305 for cheap. But it the front was flat black and there was a yellow stripe running around the middle of the car, and the rear was all red with a big aluminum spoiler on the rear. It was horrible.

Feature Pony
02-14-2008, 09:12 AM
5 stacks of $5 bills yo!!! My homies and me put together this fine piece in the ghetto and my boy got lit up for his stacks so he has to sell his whip yo, word dogg.. WTF torch that car now!!!!

wikked
02-14-2008, 09:53 AM
wow, I learned some new "street"

REAL TALK = Serious replies only.
STACK = 1,000 U.S. Dollars.

AINT SHIT WRONG WITH THE CAR :rolf... Mechanically maybe.

GHOSST
02-14-2008, 09:56 AM
I hate these damn post.. before everyone starts with all the racial and stereotypical jokes, just remember people are intitled to make thier car however they want, you may not like the way his car is set up, hell, I wouldn't drive it. But respect others time and dedication to thier own vehicle and style. In this guys mind, and probably his own lifestyle that most of you can't even friggin relate to, this car is probably the sh!t. But like I said, I wouldn't drive it, or do that to my car, but I would never disrespect a car owners preffed tatse, especially if its not all hacked up, I mean its a clean looking car, but alittle to much for my taste.. but who f!ucking cares?

Deggy
02-14-2008, 09:58 AM
Where is Snoop at?

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z6/deggyfresh/avatar2537_3gif.jpg

I actually like Snoops tho.

70 cutlass 442
02-14-2008, 10:03 AM
I hate these damn post.. before everyone starts with all the racial and stereotypical jokes, just remember people are intitled to make thier car however they want, you may not like the way his car is set up, hell, I wouldn't drive it. But respect others time and dedication to thier own vehicle and style. In this guys mind, and probably his own lifestyle that most of you can't even friggin relate to, this car is probably the sh!t. But like I said, I wouldn't drive it, or do that to my car, but I would never disrespect a car owners preffed tatse, especially if its not all hacked up, I mean its a clean looking car, but alittle to much for my taste.. but who f!ucking cares?

why does everybody gotta be hatin?

Deggy
02-14-2008, 10:07 AM
Lets throw some 22's on the Stang!

GHOSST
02-14-2008, 10:12 AM
why does everybody gotta be hatin?
Hmm, I dunno... its not like posting or making fun of it is going to make the dude stop driving it, or the next person from buying it, and them stop driving it... I just dont see a reason for these post unless its some hacked up piece of crap... in which this really isnt.. its tastfully clean.. just really really wild styled... yes to much for us muscle heads, eye sore to some.. but fark it, who cares..

Deggy
02-14-2008, 10:16 AM
Tasteful? I dont think that word can be used when talking about that Camaro.

GTSLOW
02-14-2008, 10:22 AM
WTF is a paint job that costs 3 stacks?

88Nightmare
02-14-2008, 10:31 AM
im finsta holla back at this d-0-d0uble G about his fly rizzide and show up on dat block wit some stacks im my sock and bust a cap and be mackin it hard to all dem hunnies in my g ryde donk with them big ol dubs n bumpin dem king kongs in my trunk cuz dis is how we do in my hood fo sho.

Flicktitty
02-14-2008, 10:36 AM
Meh, Not my stlye. to each there own. But if i had more money then i knew what to do with i'd buy it and pull a snoop on everyone.

michelle
02-14-2008, 10:53 AM
It's pink!

Minus the wheels and the interior, I would drive it.

/ducks and runs for cover

Deggy
02-14-2008, 11:09 AM
WTF is a paint job that costs 3 stacks?

Stack = $1k

so three stacks = $3k

I learndeded that at MPS

88Nightmare
02-14-2008, 11:14 AM
www.urbandictionary.com ftw

Deggy
02-14-2008, 11:26 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=1000+dollars

88Nightmare
02-14-2008, 11:57 AM
shiiiiit dawg. i aint got no stacks. my bitches just aint producin enough flow for me to be livin large and shiiiiit

84hurst
02-14-2008, 12:11 PM
Hmm, I dunno... its not like posting or making fun of it is going to make the dude stop driving it, or the next person from buying it, and them stop driving it...

Actually, I was about to buy it until I saw the reaction of everybody else on here. I realized I would endlessly be made fun of so I decided not to buy it. BTW, he won't take 3 stacks for it. :goof

wikked
02-14-2008, 12:11 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f232/pyropizzle22/YourRetarded.jpg

It's You're ;)

GHOSST
02-14-2008, 12:14 PM
shiiiiit dawg. i aint got no stacks. my bitches just aint producin enough flow for me to be livin large and shiiiiit Here we go, the ignorant douche talk begins...

slickwilly
02-14-2008, 12:26 PM
It's You're ;)

It's Sarcasm ;)

pickardracing
02-14-2008, 01:02 PM
hbgben owns your sig.

slickwilly
02-14-2008, 01:06 PM
hbgben owns your sig.
lol he has the T-shirt?

I always want to buy funny shirts online, but they're sooo damned expensive I don't dare.

pOrk
02-14-2008, 01:47 PM
Pioneer makes a great product, I've never had any problems with any Pioneer product I've purchased.

Before you pick on this guy for his ride, psot photos of your cavilear here Kelley and you will get the same sort of responses.

3 grand for a paint job is a good price, a bit tacky imo regardless.

HY35F2T
02-14-2008, 02:40 PM
Here we go, the ignorant douche talk begins...

:rolf:rolf

pickardracing
02-14-2008, 02:55 PM
Here we go, the ignorant douche talk begins...

Name the last time that someone that DIDNT talk like that owned one.

It's not racism, its an observation, a trend.

Werd up g-money.

DirtyMax
02-14-2008, 03:02 PM
AINT SHIT WRONG WITH THE CAR :rolf... Mechanically maybe.

Took the words right out of my mouth... :D

lordairgtar
02-14-2008, 06:21 PM
Maybe I'll buy it.

slickwilly
02-14-2008, 06:30 PM
I never actually read any of the description until just now.

"BRAND NEW STRUTS, SO THE RIDE IS VERY RELAXING...."

lol, since when do Camaros on 22" wheels have a relaxing ride?

WickedSix
02-14-2008, 08:01 PM
snoop's car doesn't sit eleventy inches up in the air and has a truely bitchin paint job.. this car is not even in the same galaxy as snoop's car..... that car looks like a 4x4 and for cripes sake it is pink..........

guys make cars look like women..... but that much pink.... that's a huge vag... and i'm sorry wookie holes just don't do it for me...

Deggy
02-14-2008, 08:06 PM
snoop's car doesn't sit eleventy inches up in the air and has a truely bitchin paint job.. this car is not even in the same galaxy as snoop's car..... that car looks like a 4x4 and for cripes sake it is pink..........

guys make cars look like women..... but that much pink.... that's a huge vag... and i'm sorry wookie holes just don't do it for me...

Well put....I will agree, while Snoops car is by no means my style. His paint job is fvcking awesome.

iksrebew
02-14-2008, 10:01 PM

Vagisil, quick, anyone please

LIZMO
02-14-2008, 10:33 PM
wow, i love pink, but that is just... :omg

88Nightmare
02-15-2008, 01:03 AM
its not the car im mocking, its the person who wrote the ad. I find more humor in the ghetto slang then the car itself. if dude likes the car and was willing to pay to have that done, congrats. to each their own. but god damn is the text in that ad funny.

Z28Roxy
02-15-2008, 01:09 AM
It's pink!

Minus the everything, I would drive it.

Fixed

HY35F2T
02-15-2008, 01:21 AM

not to mention snoops car vs that pink thing in hp yeah pinky is lucky to be making half as much as his t/a.If i ever got a ls1 body t/a id so get that ****en hood i love those hoods.

GTSLOW
02-15-2008, 01:33 AM

http://s-seriesforum.com/albums/album86/cff8b485.gif

Z28Roxy
02-15-2008, 01:40 AM
http://s-seriesforum.com/albums/album86/cff8b485.gif

I just fell down on the ground and 15 minutes went by, what happened?

GHOSST
02-15-2008, 07:30 AM

eh newbie, learn how to quote before you start talking sh!t. Dont try to get your post count up by adding your little two cents about someone you dont even know, so go f#ck yourself:flipoff2: oorah.

michelle
02-15-2008, 10:30 AM
Fixed

But it would go well with my pink Cobalt and Mustang I have on Forza.....

brotherbenn83
02-15-2008, 02:49 PM
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/car/573552299.html

Somebody better step up and set this thing on fire before anyone buys it.

Irony? Your sig says "Your Retarded" when it should say "You're Retarded"
So I guess in fact..... You're retarded!

*SNOOP*
03-07-2008, 11:08 AM
Damn........I'm a little slow, the ad was deleted..... I wanted to see that car!!