PDA

View Full Version : WTB: WINTER CAR 1500 or LESS!!

A B4C Z
09-19-2003, 12:33 AM
Im looking for a winter car 1500 bucks or less. It HAS TO BE AUTOMATIC(this way my mom can drive it and not be mad i have 2 cars). Anything will do. Would perfer something that isnt a huge rust bucket. Something that runs and drives. Nothing fancy. If anyone sees something or has somethin let me know.

kyle

SMS 1
10-05-2003, 01:07 PM
I have a 1989 Buick park ave, 3.8L, 4spd auto w/od, 60k on engine, fully loaded, no rust holes. New cat., struts, alt, cruise servo, rf axle shaft, rf ball joint, belt, pcm, mas, tires ok, could use tune up, poss. trans side cover gasket, needs rear brake line repair.

Car has high mileage but was an executive car for M&I bank (lots of freeway miles) and as listed has a young engine. This car runs and (did) drive great (just needs the brake line fixed) was always a very reliable car (took it to Canada 2years ago over 2000 miles in one week without any problems)

Looking for $600 out of it. I just don't have the time or motivation to fix it and I just need the $. Pic attached was taken in fall of 2002? Recent photo anyway . . .