PDA

View Full Version : New game out there for us.

y2kws6
02-12-2008, 10:13 AM
I am in no way affiliated with the company. I was sent the email and like what I saw I just cannot affored it at this time. The owner is local. It is designed more for the older generation but, I would enjoy it and would think that some of you might also.

Dan

Dear Fellow Muscle Car Enthusiast,

My name is Jack Herbert, vice president of Classic Family Entertainment (CFE). My partners and I have developed a Muscle Car themed board game called, American Muscle Challenge™. (http://classicfamilyentertainment.com/)It’s the first classic board game featuring muscle cars. We’re sending this email to you and other muscle car club members, whose names were found on muscle car club directories on the Internet.

We would like to ask you to visit our website www.AmericanMuscleChallenge.com and tell us what you think of it. While on our site, we invite you to try some of the interactive features, as well as learn about our American Muscle Challenge™ board game. You’ll also find a “Special Offer” available for limited time to everyone who visits.

I’m also attaching our initial press release to give you a little background on our company and American Muscle Challenge™ (and on us, too). So, not only would we like you to visit us at www.AmericanMuscleChallenge.com, but we’d also like to ask you to forward this email to everyone in your muscle car club and anyone else who loves muscle cars. We know what others have told us about American Muscle Challenge™ during our initial market research, but now we’d like to hear from you as we prepare to bring it to market.

Also, if you have any questions, please contact me.

Jack Herbert [jack@classicfamilyentertainment.com]

Thank you for your help. We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

ND4SPD
02-12-2008, 10:21 AM
DAMN! I landed on "Broken Driveshaft!":D I dunno... I wish them luck, but I'm not sure the board game market is all that hot right now. I *REALLY* wish they would remake "Street Rod" for the PC... now that was a fun game. I've seen a few attempts... but nothing's really captured the atmosphere of the Street Rod games.