PDA

View Full Version : New Movie For Us MMA Fans

stowsea
02-11-2008, 05:40 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1023111/trailers-screenplay-E36957-310

Korndogg
02-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Would be cool if it wasnt a gay ass love story.

GHOSST
02-11-2008, 06:04 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! How gayy!!!!! I mean come on!!! Hollywood sucks ass! :fire:flipoff2::chair:Here we go again... Fast & The Furious all over again.... Like there arent enough people thinking thier MMA fighters... This actually makes me mad.. there mocking MMA with this sh!t crap!! Let me guess, he gets good, kicks the cliche bully's ass in the end, and gets the slut of a girl.. Come on! I wont even rent this sh!t on DVD.. cause thats were its goin.. oooo, look at me, I'm a highschool loser who wants the cliche hot chick... but I must all of a sudden get good at mixed martial arts by getting taught by some guy who was badass from way back in the day, now owns his own gym.. but magically teaches me everything there is to know about MMA.. now I'm the best! So I'll seek my revenge so everyone can see, and I'll get hot mistreated girlfriend of his no doubt!!!! Great plot Hollywood! Way to go taking yet again, something cool and ruining it...:flipoff2::flipoff2:

Rant Over...

Korndogg
02-11-2008, 06:08 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! How gayy!!!!! I mean come on!!! Hollywood sucks ass! :fire:flipoff2::chair:Here we go again... Fast & The Furious all over again.... Like there arent enough people thinking thier MMA fighters... This actually makes me mad.. there mocking MMA with this sh!t crap!! Let me guess, he gets good, kicks the cliche bully's ass in the end, and gets the slut of a girl.. Come on! I wont even rent this sh!t on DVD.. cause thats were its goin.. oooo, look at me, I'm a highschool loser who wants the cliche hot chick... but I must all of a sudden get good at mixed martial arts by getting taught by some guy who was badass from way back in the day, now owns his own gym.. but magically teaches me everything there is to know about MMA.. now I'm the best! So I'll seek my revenge so everyone can see, and I'll get hot mistreated girlfriend of his no doubt!!!! Great plot Hollywood! Way to go taking yet again, something cool and ruining it...:flipoff2::flipoff2:

Rant Over...

lol x2 . I was thinking the exact same thing but didnt want to type it all out.

GHOSST
02-12-2008, 07:37 AM
lol x2 . I was thinking the exact same thing but didnt want to type it all out.
I probably wouldn't have either... but this crap looks hella gay... its like the OC or laguna Beach gone MMA... give me a f@cking break man...

BlackViper
02-12-2008, 08:19 AM

Rant Over...

LMAO.....that is exactly what went through my head before I opened the clip....couldn't be more original:loser

Karps TA
02-12-2008, 08:35 AM
Didn't they do this movie along time ago? Gladiator with Cuba Gooding Jr and some other no name

Knyghtmare
02-12-2008, 09:23 AM
Karate Kid anyone?

GHOSST
02-12-2008, 10:55 AM
Didn't they do this movie along time ago? Gladiator with Cuba Gooding Jr and some other no name

That was strictly boxing.. but along the same lines...