PDA

View Full Version : 92 awd tsi 5 speed f/s

95_Gt
02-11-2008, 11:13 AM
I have a 92 talon awd 144,747 .I’m fixing the some problems it has a rough idle, and sometimes likes to die when coming to a stop. It has a new intake, head, and exhaust gasket. The head was clean and inspect by a machine shop, they replace 2 valves. I also replace the water pump and timing belt. I did a compression check the numbers were from 1 to 4(150,155,155,160). I really want to keep but I need a 4 door car, I have a 3yr son and it just too small. It has the 2g mass and a full 3in exhaust .All the emissions stuff is off and no cat.The spark plugs,wires,and coil were replace.

THE BAD
Body is in ok shape, the passenger side has some dents the side the passenger side door and quarter panel. Needs a turbo return line,its leaking but not bad. the drive side strut does like to freeze up if outside over night.It has an air/fuel and boost gauge but they are not hook up. It’s white with a black stripe going over the top. Needs a windshield, not bad but will need one.the interior is ok,it is missing some panels.it does not have a ceiling cover.it does have the rear speakers but no front speakers and no radio. It has a carbon fiber hood but the last person that had it mess it up. It needs a little TLC.

I’m trying to get 1700 or trade for a 4 door car, clean title in hand.

Here is a picture; the wheels are not the ones it has now. It has 2001 mustangs wheels on with snow tires on them. Will come with 3 talon wheels with tires the 4th rim is bent.

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/cobra0495/talon/

Call me anytime 262-960-3925

thanks
jesse

95_Gt
02-15-2008, 11:34 PM
ttt 1500

Brandon W.
02-16-2008, 10:48 AM
did you buy this car from some kids in Union Grove?