PDA

View Full Version : Parking Advice

michelle
02-10-2008, 06:43 PM
I'm going to the Bucks game tomorrow to celebrate my 3-year anniversary with Adam. Any advice on the best place to park? I've gone down there before, but usually am riding with someone else and they always seem to know the best areas.

Also, any recommendations for a place to go for dinner prior to the game? Nothing super fancy, but something better then Subway. Would be nice if it was within walking distance, as I rather not try to find a place to park multiple times.

Thanks!

(Anybody else going to the game? I know they aren't doing well at all, but I got some really nice free tickets from a relative who works for them.)

DirtyMax
02-10-2008, 07:37 PM
The surface lot on the Northwest corner of the BC. Right off Highland.

Get there early enough. Alot of the lots have half the room they used to cuz of all the snow.

PB86MCSS
02-10-2008, 07:42 PM
Milwaukee Alehouse isn't far, I like it, if you or your man like beer, you will probably like it. Lots of eating options around there though.

Parking down there sucks for any Bucks/Marquette game, especially in winter when walking outside often blows. I have parked on 4th, a bit north in a crappier area or near the Ace hardware, there is usually ok parking within walking distance that direction if you are cheap like me and don't like paying to park.

brotherbenn83
02-10-2008, 07:44 PM
I'll be at the game, I'd also say the NW surface lot right off highland. Have FUN!

Korndogg
02-10-2008, 07:58 PM
I just always park in the BC parking structure on 6th.

nismodave
02-10-2008, 08:00 PM
The surface lot on the Northwest corner of the BC. Right off Highland.

Get there early enough. Alot of the lots have half the room they used to cuz of all the snow.

X2........Stay out of the structure. It takes forever to get out of.

That lot on the NW side is close to the on ramps to get out, and only 1 1/2 blocks from the BC.:thumbsup

pickardracing
02-10-2008, 08:01 PM
I dont know, but I wouldnt try parking it in the ditch.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yamahachick02
02-10-2008, 08:04 PM
MATC parking structure. It is on 8th and State.

michelle
02-10-2008, 08:11 PM
I dont know, but I wouldnt try parking it in the ditch.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Awww, but I do that so well. I heard more snow is coming, so it still may be a possibility.

SSDude
02-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Free street parking FTW
You can usually find free street parking west of the BC the other side of MATC.
Stay out of the parking structures. Usually $10-$20 for special events.
It can take up to an hour to get out right after the game. If your going to a bar after it wouldn't be a problem:thumbsup

iksrebew
02-10-2008, 08:21 PM
eat at maders and park in their lot and they are right across the street

wikked
02-11-2008, 09:36 AM
Major Goolsby's :thumbsup

wheelsofsteel
02-11-2008, 10:47 AM
The structure across the street from the BC and connected to that GameTime bar is close but will get you for like $15. In my opinion will be worth the extra $5 to not freeze. Because anywhere else is going to be $10 anyways.

As far as some good food, we go to Calderone Club across the street from Hyatt. It is on the corner of Kilbourne and 3rd Street. Have very good pizza and other italian dishes and reasonable for downtown.

Just my opinions. Hope you have fun !!!