PDA

View Full Version : wanna play games here?

Cryptic
09-17-2003, 05:11 PM
For those that think they can register under fake names and post non-sense and think that I can't figure out who you are, guess again.

Let me give you some background of my previous job:

I was head of the Abuse dept of a major telecom/internet service provider. It was my job to track down spammers, internet attacks, copyright infringments, etc and have them shut down.

I interfaced with local authorities, FBI, other ISP's (including Road Runner), and other investigative agencies.

I dont care what "technique" you think you know. I know it better.
Be aware of what the Acceptable Use Policy says for your internet provider (especially if you enjoy having your cable modem or dsl). You can lose the priviledge of having service with them.

So place nice, or dont play here.

(PS, I will block all IP connections for the IP's I have thus far)

Your loving admin,
Cryptic

Yooformula
09-17-2003, 05:16 PM
Yeah:wstupid

Silver350
09-17-2003, 05:24 PM
I could us a BoooYa smilie right now.

flyjetta
09-17-2003, 07:43 PM
if I was messing around and I read that.. I think I would seriously **** my pants.. people don't realize how easy it is to track down piece by piece.. :flamet

Cleveland Dave
09-17-2003, 07:48 PM
EDITED by Silver350. What was said isnt welcome here and We do not want the MWAS vs IP attacks on here. If there are more further attacks I personally will give you a week banishment on here. If you keep it up when you return you will be banned for good. This is a warning to all IP members and all Midwest Autosports members.

flyjetta
09-17-2003, 08:03 PM
I didn't say anything though.. and I'm the only one that posted.. :confused

Silver350
09-17-2003, 08:05 PM
It was the reply comment that wasn't welcome. But still I am sick of this BS and I will not tolerate it on Brew City muscle.

Neal Steffek
09-17-2003, 08:15 PM
ummm, fill me in, what is all this Brew City drama going on?:stare

Silver350
09-17-2003, 08:30 PM
Someone has been signing up here and posting garbage. BCM is just taking out the trash

Crawlin
09-17-2003, 08:45 PM
I vote for games. I like the bowling/blackjack/fight club/etc... that Wisconsin Street Dominators have on their homepage.

Chris

EDIT- oops, i guess i should have read the whole thread. i thought this was a poll for having internet games:flipoff:

Yooformula
09-17-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by z28kid98
I vote for games. I like the bowling/blackjack/fight club/etc... that Wisconsin Street Dominators have on their homepage.

Chris

EDIT- oops, i guess i should have read the whole thread. i thought this was a poll for having internet games:flipoff:

I made a post about that too...My old club in Fla has an awesome old school internet game forum in their website now:thumbsup

Cleveland Dave
09-18-2003, 01:45 AM
sucks to hear that guys. hopefully u catch them

jbiscuit
09-18-2003, 09:38 AM
sorry to hear that you guys are having issues too....it seems like its going around right now. Just work the the pitches you are dealt and all will be fine!!

J:rockwoot:

deciuss
09-19-2003, 10:55 AM
i hope you guys work this out and get that mofo.

back in our the days when i played everquest we had a guy that did that. one of our dudes actualy got his ip address and from that he actualy posted all the the info about this guy and he never came back. its crazy what you can get from an ip address name number the streat you live in and city even where you work.