PDA

View Full Version : Wii owners. Dont buy showtime boxing.

GTSLOW
02-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Jesus this game is horrid. I was hoping it would be something like wii sports boxing but infact its not even close.

ND4SPD
02-08-2008, 03:47 PM
Yeah I read the reviews online, sounded like pretty bad. What's the other boxing one? Victorious Boxers... that one wasn't very good either.

GTSLOW
02-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Dam thanks for the heads up. Someday a good one will come out for the Wii.

I did see that ghost reacon game came out, that looks bad ass!

ND4SPD
02-09-2008, 11:19 AM
Dam thanks for the heads up. Someday a good one will come out for the Wii.

I did see that ghost reacon game came out, that looks bad ass!

If you're referring to "Ghost Squad"... yes, that game is fun. If you've played it in the arcade it's pretty much the same game with sort of an "XP" feature added on. As you play through the missions over and over again you gain XP for different weapons. Make sure you pick up the Wii Zapper attachment first though. It makes the game a lot more fun. You have to change the trigger assignment to the nunchuk X button though when you use that. Otherwise it's kinda wierd firing with the front trigger.

If you mean "Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2"... I haven't played it for the Wii yet, but it's pretty fun on the PC. However... there are some damn impossible levels on it and I actually haven't finished it yet. Once I got ahold of Call of Duty 4 I stopped playing GRAW2. Without knowing what the controls are like on the Wii, I really can't say whether it'll be as fun, or more fun on the Wii. If I were you I'd try renting it first and see if it's any good. My Wii is chipped so I can try just about any game I can D/L.