PDA

View Full Version : How stupid are people?

Heat Seeker WS6
02-07-2008, 11:53 AM
I have a neighbor that gets beat by her boyfriend. All us neighbors hear the banging of stuff, the 'thud' of her going against the wall and thier yelling. Its been going on for months and right now the cops are over talking to her. One of the other tenants called them in. Our hall floors are beig redone and one of those workers today saw him push her around in the lot and then took off with her car. So now she's crying & pleading to the cops that everythings OK, and bla bla bla its her fault & etc. She's fresh off an a55kicking. and BS, its not done with by any means with those 2.
Interesting, I know of other situations like this and why do females feel they have to absorb this kind of punishment and choose not to live a decent life? Theres always a way out- why not just leave? Or do females still think they need to be a martyr for the relationship

H8RADE
02-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Captain Save-A-Ho to the res-q!!!
http://thugradio.net/drudownpic.jpg

88Nightmare
02-07-2008, 12:10 PM
is she hot?

pickardracing
02-07-2008, 12:23 PM
Maybe she deserves it.

i kid, i kid

84hurst
02-07-2008, 12:26 PM
I don't understand it either, it can't be "love". I couldn't love someone that did that sh*t to me. She's stupid if you ask me. See if you can get that sh*t of video or something and show the cops next time they're there.

BTW, this reminds me of a joke: What do you tell a chick with two black eyes? Nothing, you already told her twice!

Neal Steffek
02-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Chicks love drama and to have atention on them selfs, no mater what it takes. He getting her ass beat and people talking about it is exactly what she wants.

DRK
02-07-2008, 01:05 PM
When you finally get sick of it go kick his ass

Windsors 03 Cobra
02-07-2008, 01:07 PM
Must be the Secks.

To answer the original question, People are VERY stupid, especially about emotional junk and matters of the heart.

H8RADE
02-07-2008, 01:09 PM

x a bunch

Feature Pony
02-07-2008, 01:50 PM

Yeah but then you will be the one in jail and her saying that you beat up her boyfriend. I dated a chick and her last boyfriend before me beat the hell out of her, and she said I was to nice to her and she went back with that yo-yo that beat her???? Count understand that one. The funny thing is I ran into her with 2 black eyes and I asked her if her boyfriend did that she said she got into a car accident,:stare I said sure make up excuses it must be Nice!! :fire

DRK
02-07-2008, 02:03 PM
I would be OK with a sponsored vacation if I got to take it to a women beater. The last time I watched a women get hit, I beat the dudes ass right in his own kitchen.

Cryptic
02-07-2008, 02:47 PM
The last time I watched a women get hit, I beat the dudes ass right in his own kitchen.

:headbang

Heat Seeker WS6
02-07-2008, 02:56 PM
I don't understand it either, it can't be "love". I couldn't love someone that did that sh*t to me. She's stupid if you ask me. See if you can get that sh*t of video or something and show the cops next time they're there.

BTW, this reminds me of a joke: What do you tell a chick with two black eyes? Nothing, you already told her twice!

Im sure you know of a similar situation I know off too- messed up eh? I dont know if its love, but who knows. Vids or photo evidence dont mean anything if neither is willing to press charges.

H8RADE
02-07-2008, 03:05 PM
I would ask dude to not beat his woman when I was around, and then wait for the inevitable tough-guy comeback.
Then...the punch to the throat...
Seems simple really...

Heat Seeker WS6
02-07-2008, 03:15 PM
I would ask dude to not beat his woman when I was around, and then wait for the inevitable tough-guy comeback.
Then...the punch to the throat...
Seems simple really...

ok back to the real world- then that gets you charged w/ battery cause you know he'll be more than willing to charge you.

H8RADE
02-07-2008, 03:23 PM
ok back to the real world- then that gets you charged w/ battery cause you know he'll be more than willing to charge you.

Worth it 10x over to take down a chick-beater.
Once I got bailed out, I would contact a good, aggressive lawyer and maybe dash off an email to the local news.
Even if I got 10 days for simple assault, I would make it worth the trouble.
The jackazz would think twice the next time he beats a woman.

Heat Seeker WS6
02-07-2008, 03:29 PM
lol Ive had that same oppertunity to play that role but didnt Scott. And you know what?... nothing changes and your not a hero and now a mark on the record. Girl still stays and gets beat more because of you and he's still a d1ck to society.

GTSLOW
02-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Worth it 10x over to take down a chick-beater.
Once I got bailed out, I would contact a good, aggressive lawyer and maybe dash off an email to the local news.
Even if I got 10 days for simple assault, I would make it worth the trouble.
The jackazz would think twice the next time he beats a woman.

x1000000 :thumbsup

Beat that dudes @$$

spindler27
02-07-2008, 03:53 PM
i cant stand seeing it and whenever i do, i make sure the guy stops:D, I don't get it at all, i mean how can you hit a woman? i never could

and about that 2 black eye joke, what do you call a woman with one black eye?

a fast learner!!

lol, its fun to joke about it, but the real thing is no joke, ive had to deal with it on too many occasions

DirtyMax
02-07-2008, 03:58 PM
I would be OK with a sponsored vacation if I got to take it to a women beater.

In theory it sounds good but I bet 80% of the time, she's back in his arms cleaning the dude's wounds before you're even done being booked. It just doesn't pay.

Crawlin
02-07-2008, 04:11 PM
women want a challenge. the whole "nice guy finishes last" thing is always true. they don't want someone that is "boring" to them. they want the emotional challenge of trying to change someone to love them. that's why you have the hot girls always picking the assholes. will always be that way, until it's too late. Too emotionally involved with wanting to change something that they forget all about the outside world of reality. I don't like to say there are millions of nice guys out there, but would rather tell them that their are millions of guys out there she can try and change.

to be honest, at this point if you can't, 'wake up and smell the coffee', well then it's your own damn fault

pickardracing
02-07-2008, 04:11 PM
Fool me once, shame on you- fool me twice... y'know.

And just to add to the jokes:

http://i28.tinypic.com/2uthhf9.jpg

HY35F2T
02-07-2008, 04:19 PM
In theory it sounds good but I bet 80% of the time, she's back in his arms cleaning the dude's wounds before you're even done being booked. It just doesn't pay.

excatly so who cars if she get see that she prolyl shouldnt be with him cuz he beats her then thas ehr own fault.And let me guess she prolly works he dosent blah blah blah same old stuff u see all the time.Dumb ***** to scared to be alone thinks there soul mates and he will change.

Reminds me of dane cook

"its not that easy i cant just leave hes got my cd's"lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUSiBgu9CJU&feature=related

ff to about 3:15 :rolf

Windsors 03 Cobra
02-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Getting involved is the worst idea, to me anyway. Other people'd problems and jail both suck. :punch:
Also sucks living with/near other unknown people/anybody and having to listen to their garbage.

stenchmiester
02-07-2008, 04:44 PM
i had this happen at a bar once and then he drug outside so me and a friend followed he punched so i knocked him out and lucky for me the women did press charges against her boyfriend so i got away with no charges

Karps TA
02-07-2008, 04:59 PM
I would have a very hard time not getting involved. And as usual it would end up just costing me.