PDA

View Full Version : benefit for a friend of mine

stenchmiester
02-02-2008, 03:44 PM
anyone who is not busy tonight feel free too join us at grecos pub
my friend got into a bad motorcycle accidnet in september and was in a coma for a few weeks and still has some serious brain damage
here is all the info
enefit for Jesse

Saturday February 2, 2008

At Greco’s Pub and Eatery, 8 pm
10166 S. 27th St. Oak Creek, WI.

Minimum donation of $10.00 per person
All proceeds go to helping Jesse with on going medical bills.

Food, drinks, raffles and a lot of fun!!!

Entertainment by “Song and Dance” Karaoke with Rick Williams

If unable to attend and still would like to donate, you can by mailing to Jesse Knutson, P.O. Box 320116 Franklin, WI 53132

If you know someone that does not have myspace and would be interested in coming, please let them know.

Hope to see you all.

Thanks

Korndogg
02-02-2008, 04:18 PM
If I didn't have anything going on tonight Id be there for sure. Should have had it on a friday night at 3. Im working on Wheaton hospital that is right across the street and Greco's is always packed on friday night with tons of guys after work. Could have hit em up for money haha.

stenchmiester
02-02-2008, 04:35 PM
he used to race stock cars and grecos has been his sponsor since they opened mike and angelo the owners are real close friends of all of ours so they decided to do this for him

Korndogg
02-02-2008, 04:58 PM
nice. well good luck with everything

stenchmiester
02-03-2008, 02:29 PM
thanks deana for you and your friend showing up it was greatly apreciated sorry you missed all the fun stuff lol

Cutlass Queen
02-03-2008, 02:41 PM
thanks deana for you and your friend showing up it was greatly apreciated sorry you missed all the fun stuff lol

No problem Eric :thumbsup

I had a lot of fun last nite, remind me about the 8th though otherwise I may forget

Silver350
02-03-2008, 03:05 PM
I was there. Jesse is a brother of one of my friends. I was down there for 10 minutes decided it was too crowed and then played pool all night upstairs.

stenchmiester
02-03-2008, 05:53 PM
well i was the guy in the plaid shirt with the alpinestar hat backwards sitting at the second table from the entrance