PDA

View Full Version : anyone in here sell health insurance?

07ROUSHSTG3
02-01-2008, 06:57 PM
well, i went back to work a couple weeks ago. i had taken about 5 months off to snowmobile, hunt, and take care of the new addition to the family. my wife currently carries our health insurance but she plans on leaving her full time job to find something with fewer hours. I was planning on getting a job that offered health insurance, but things changed. my previous employer gave me a job offer, and even though they do not offer health insurance, i could not pass it up. so that means that i am going to have to purchase my own insurance. i am 25 and a smoker, my wife is 27, and we have a almost 6 month daughter. we would like something with around a $1500 deductible and a prescription card. we use aurora clinics and hospitals.

if anyone here sells insurance, or buys their own and has a good recommendation, please let me know. i am thinking that my wife is going to be quitting at the end of march, so i think that i have to act sort of fast.

JC70SS
02-02-2008, 12:11 AM
try assurant here in Milwaukee

u_say_go
02-02-2008, 01:15 PM
my wife's friend sells insurance. drop me a pm with your email address and I'll give you her contact info.
I have no idea on the coverage or price, but I can put you in contact with her.