PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with people?

79SS
01-31-2008, 09:16 AM
I have 2 boys and we will be having our last child in July,and I can't comprehend how someone could do this to a child.I hope they find this so called father and he gets what's coming to him.

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou080130_jj_policeinfoonbabyfounddead.7265da15.h tml

Mr Twigbert
01-31-2008, 10:44 AM
Well if it were Milwaukee County he'd get a good 6 mo. of probation..

Our criminal justice system blows monkey ballz..

88Nightmare
01-31-2008, 10:57 AM
wow I dont even know what to say to this one. why are these people allowed to even breathe?

call it inhumane, but I believe murderers and killers should be given the same treatment they gave their victims. that should be their sentence.

Flight_740
01-31-2008, 12:02 PM
We really live in a twisted world.

I'm not having anymore kids. Not in this day and age.

88Nightmare
01-31-2008, 12:14 PM
I just cant believe what people would do. And to innocent defenseless children.... reading the other horror stories near the end of the linked article made me want to vomit.

Want_Notch
01-31-2008, 12:18 PM
I have two girls, 5 and 3.........there have been alot of these stories lately. WTF is wrong with people? Makes me scared of what the world is going to be like when my girls get to be teenagers and older.

Nix
01-31-2008, 12:46 PM
No comment...:(:flipoff2:

Slow Joe
01-31-2008, 01:01 PM
Wow, that shit's ****ed up...

I honestly dont' even know what to say...

Windsors 03 Cobra
01-31-2008, 01:12 PM
Selfish sociopathic pricks who have no regard for ANYTHING of value.
There seems to be a huge amount of these people out there, from the guy who smashed the skull to his baby for busting his xbock or the pos who threw his kids of a bridge cause he was mad at the kids mom.

Gutless spinless wimps, the whole lot of em.

97z2801ss
01-31-2008, 01:15 PM
i have a 14 month old and that story and the ones they talked about make me sick. These people should be hung.

Car Guy
01-31-2008, 02:48 PM
I didn't read the article and won't because all it will do is get me upset to a point that will affect me mentally. I don't have any offspring myself (27) and don't know if I ever will but I can only imagine how someone would feel with children. I can gather that it's another horrific crime about a young life being taken way too soon, and yes it seems like there have been quite a few stories like this lately.....

However, as I was reading all of the responses on here I was asking myself this question, and will ask it to all of you also. "Do you think an act this violent is something that has been happening as long as humans have been on this earth…??? Or do you see it as a ‘modern day’ occurrence, happening more and more as time goes by…???

Just curious to how you all see it….

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Karps TA
01-31-2008, 02:52 PM
THis kind of stuff has happened all the time. It's just now with technology the world is a closer place. 20 years ago nobody besides people locally would have heard the story. But now we have the internet and cable tv which breaks those distances down so that it seems like the stories are happening in our backyard.

Take the story on the guy who had his Vette wrecked by a shop. Had this been 1990 nobody would know that a guy in some other city got screwed over by a shop local to him. But today, the entire world knew about it in minutes.

Windsors 03 Cobra
01-31-2008, 04:30 PM
THis kind of stuff has happened all the time. It's just now with technology the world is a closer place. 20 years ago nobody besides people locally would have heard the story. But now we have the internet and cable tv which breaks those distances down so that it seems like the stories are happening in our backyard.

Take the story on the guy who had his Vette wrecked by a shop. Had this been 1990 nobody would know that a guy in some other city got screwed over by a shop local to him. But today, the entire world knew about it in minutes.

Damn well said and agree 100% with bad things happening for a long time and internets and 24 hour cable news making it alot prominent tho I think violent crimes have increased as family units erode and morals crumble.

79SS
01-31-2008, 04:41 PM
I agree 100% with you Karps,but as a father it upsets and pisses me off that a parent or any grow adult could do this to a defenseless baby or a young child.These people are the reason why I could NEVER be a cop,my emotions would get the best of me and I'd end up sinking to their level and doing something bad to them.Not that I condone that kind of behavior,but I can say that if I saw it taking place on a street corner,their would be a big misunderstanding.Their is no excuse for that kind of behavior.

Deggy
01-31-2008, 04:47 PM
that is just f ucked up!

Cutlass Queen
01-31-2008, 05:07 PM
How the hell could someone do this to a defenseless child? If they don't want kids, there are tons of protective measurements out there to not have a child. Use birth control and/or a condom. Hell keep your d!ck in your pants, or your legs closed if you can't accept the responsiblity like an adult. That article is sickening, and the microwave one is even worse.:fire

88Nightmare
02-01-2008, 12:47 AM
I think its been happening a lot, but I think its also getting worse. I dont think people were forcing their infants into the freezer and then the microwave in the 60's. My god just thinking about that makes me sick.

HY35F2T
02-01-2008, 01:07 AM
I think its been happening a lot, but I think its also getting worse. I dont think people were forcing their infants into the freezer and then the microwave in the 60's. My god just thinking about that makes me sick.

where there even micro's in the 60'S?

but really ppl like that should just be shot in the head and thats the end of it how ****ed up can you be to do that to a child.Hope his cell mates hear about it.He will get whats coming to him.

88Nightmare
02-01-2008, 01:15 AM
no there wasnt microwaves in the 60's. those came around in the 70's.