PDA

View Full Version : OK....looking someone to dyno tune!

BlackViper
01-29-2008, 01:17 PM
05 Viper. you know the story. he offered my money back on the tune so looking of a place

Smokey1226
01-29-2008, 01:20 PM
Sp....no worries, worth the money. IF you can afford an 05 Viper you can afford their tunes. kthx

Flicktitty
01-29-2008, 01:22 PM
Sound Performance

http://www.spracingonline.com/

They will take care of you. look at some of there project cars.
There is a few people on here that can vouch for there work.

Yooformula
01-29-2008, 01:31 PM
try speed inc in Ill. speedinc.com

Heat Seeker WS6
01-29-2008, 01:34 PM
try speed inc in Ill. speedinc.com

2nd that :thumbsup

Flicktitty
01-29-2008, 01:34 PM
05 Viper. you know the story. he offered my money back on the tune so looking of a place

http://www.spracingonline.com/media/

here there is a Viper SRT10 with a Paxton SC :headbang

for all my help i just ask for a ride ;)

H8RADE
01-29-2008, 01:47 PM
Beerond Engineering?
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e342/bryan062087/normal_ricer_03.jpg

juicedimpss
01-29-2008, 01:51 PM
Sound Performance

http://www.spracingonline.com/

They will take care of you. look at some of there project cars.
There is a few people on here that can vouch for there work.

X3

Yooformula
01-29-2008, 02:25 PM
so did they give you the car back with a stock tune?

Car Guy
01-29-2008, 03:06 PM
I don't want to get of subject with this comment but HOW IN THE HELL IS 'THAT PLACE' STILL IN BUSINESS...???

I can't say I didn't see it coming but I'm starting to believe I could do a better job with my eyes closed.....:rolleyes:

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

UnderPSI
01-29-2008, 03:23 PM
Tony is a good talker. He convinced some retard with a black vette that he is the best in the business. So the vette guy backs him financially. I wonder how much money he has flushed down the toilet so far.

HY35F2T
01-29-2008, 03:26 PM
whos that lugi looking **** that works there dudes a ***.Giving me a hard time about some shit i got from them.

Car Guy
01-29-2008, 03:33 PM
Tony is a good talker. He convinced some retard with a black vette that he is the best in the business. So the vette guy backs him financially. I wonder how much money he has flushed down the toilet so far.

That's really sad, unless they're burning $100 bills to heat their house with.....

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

badass88gt
01-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Done Rite Automotive up here in Wausau. He's done a few Vipers, boosted, NA, etc.

www.DoneRiteAutomotive.com

WilliamZ
01-29-2008, 03:47 PM
I would go with SP in IL

Cjburn
01-29-2008, 04:41 PM
http://www.svspower.com/

PureSound15
01-29-2008, 04:58 PM
whos that lugi looking **** that works there dudes a ***.Giving me a hard time about some shit i got from them.

I'm not sure what lugi means.

There is an older guy, Eddie. He's the owner and also Tony's Dad.

BlackViper
01-29-2008, 07:35 PM
Talked to the guys at sound performance and very cool. I am going to ditch the piggy back and go with an AEM. A little more money but overall a much better system

STANMAN
01-29-2008, 08:04 PM
Talked to the guys at sound performance and very cool. I am going to ditch the piggy back and go with an AEM. A little more money but overall a much better system

AEM, hope it works for you, it wasn't the best in my Neon. The adaptive learning feature is taken away from your cars puter, and the AEM's isn't very adaptive. Maybe it's different for Vipers, but out of ALL the mods I had on my SRT, the AEM was the only one I regretted. It's not fun changing tunes every 20 degrees:rolf (BTW-there's a guy here at work who just had one put on his car, and his is no different from the way mine was about a year and a half ago, even though AEM says "the bugs are now worked out")

WilliamZ
01-29-2008, 08:20 PM
The guys at SP have worked a lot with the Vipers and the AEM ECU. I owned an AEM unit for my Galant VR-4 but I never got a chance to use it. Mopar Jim wanted to go with the AEM if he was going to keep his 98 Viper GTS.

BlackViper
01-29-2008, 08:23 PM
AEM, hope it works for you, it wasn't the best in my Neon. The adaptive learning feature is taken away from your cars puter, and the AEM's isn't very adaptive. Maybe it's different for Vipers, but out of ALL the mods I had on my SRT, the AEM was the only one I regretted. It's not fun changing tunes every 20 degrees:rolf (BTW-there's a guy here at work who just had one put on his car, and his is no different from the way mine was about a year and a half ago, even though AEM says "the bugs are now worked out")

That suck bro. The guys at SP said they could tune my piggy back but it wouldn't be perfect. They were real confident with the AEM. On the Viper forums all the guys are going to them and all the big viper tuners use them so........cross my fingers it will work for mine!

Flicktitty
01-29-2008, 08:51 PM
AEM EMS is about the best thing out there as long as you know what your doing with it.

3 of my buddies have it on there MKIV Single turbo supras and few FD RX7 friends use the AEM EMS as well as couple evo guys. Little is better then a EMS with a good tuner. Maybe Microtech but thats even more money. Can't wait to see what SP can do with the car. Do you have a date as to when the car is going there?

BlackViper
01-29-2008, 10:12 PM
AEM EMS is about the best thing out there as long as you know what your doing with it.

3 of my buddies have it on there MKIV Single turbo supras and few FD RX7 friends use the AEM EMS as well as couple evo guys. Little is better then a EMS with a good tuner. Maybe Microtech but thats even more money. Can't wait to see what SP can do with the car. Do you have a date as to when the car is going there?

Probably sometime next week. I will have to trailer it down there....about 2 hours away. I will def. be driving it back though:headbang:headbang

Moparjim
01-30-2008, 10:53 AM
The AEM is the way to go - you will be pleased with the results from any able AEM tuner. For Vipers, there used to be tons of half assed piggyback setups and none of them worked well. I had a Split Second system on mine and it was not the greatest at all as far as part throttle, off throttle and overall drivability. Most Viper guys that run the AEM are super pleased - A good tuner can get a highly modified power adder car to run as good or better than stock drivability, not to mention get the car to run cooler as well in a lot of cases it is that much better of a tune than stock.

STANMAN
01-30-2008, 02:23 PM
When my AEM was on, it was on, the car drove WAY better then stock, and yeah, the boost by gear was a great feature as well. But, I drove my Neon year round and changing and perfecting 4 or 5 tunes for the weather just wasn't on my "fun times" list. If I only ran the car in summer I am sure it wouldn't have jaded my views on EMS's.

And I am guessing the money and research that went into the Viper software was a little spendier than that of the Neon (that was only a 3 year run, lol).

Nice looking car BTW, but who on earth wants rims to match the color of their car:goof:rolf

BlackViper
01-30-2008, 03:37 PM
Nice looking car BTW, but who on earth wants rims to match the color of their car:goof:rolf

I guess I am a modest Viper owner (if there are any:D) I think the black on black looks awesome and I doesn't draw as much attention as some other colors

STANMAN
01-30-2008, 04:54 PM
I hope you took that comment the right way, if not, see pics of my car, you'll get that I was obviously joshing around:rolf I can't wait to see and hear your car in person!!!

Cjburn
01-30-2008, 07:45 PM
SVS has successfully used the HKS Pro-Fcon V for twin turbo Vipers. Any map based aftermarket system is going to have issues dealing with temperature and weather variances, period, it's not just AEM who has the problem with it.

BlackViper
01-31-2008, 06:36 PM
I am still waiting for a quote from SP on the AEM install and tune. Since I usually jump into things fast I decided to call Ed over at Doneright (recommended earlier) and see what he could do. That guys know his shit! He can use the SCT software to flash my existing ecu and not need an aem. Same software that DC performance uses. Now i have a couple options........both shops are night and day compared to ***3