PDA

View Full Version : My job...and the urine test!

awsomeears
01-25-2008, 07:03 PM
Got this from someone on myspace :thumbsup

MY JOB AND THE URINE TEST
(I sure would like to know who wrote this one! They deserve a HUGE pat on the back!)

I HAVE TO PASS A DRUG TEST FOR MY JOB... AND I HAVE TO AGREE 100%

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ASS, doing drugs, while I work ..

Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. Hope you all will pass it along, though ... Something has to change in this country -- and soon.

lasttimearound
01-25-2008, 07:05 PM
so true... that dude does deserve a pat on the back

stowsea
01-25-2008, 08:44 PM
so true... that dude does deserve a pat on the back

he deserves to be the head guy of the welfare dept

HP ADDICT
01-25-2008, 08:49 PM
agreed **** these people who live off of the working class. dirty leeches we have some people at my work that are lazy as hell and look for any excuse to do less. They claim injury or do a half ass job show up late or not at all then get fired and want unemployment. My favorite are the people who purposely work the max amount of hours they can while staying under a certain income so they are still able to get benifits from the state.

DurtyKurty
01-25-2008, 09:11 PM
That's not a half bad idea.

pickardracing
01-25-2008, 09:51 PM
I had to take a piss test once. Passed it, got a B+.

GRAMPS SS
01-25-2008, 10:47 PM
re-post...sorry...i had it up last year...but glad it got put up again.....it's not fair the things the working man or women has to do while the lazy welfare's get to sit on there fat asses and the only time they show ambition is when they hear the mailbox open and close that one day a month and RUN out to get there check.......same goes for the disabled...don't get me wrong...if you are truly disabled...by all means collect...but i know a guy that gets disability for having cancer and can't work...but yet he gets a job that pays CASH to him and collects at the same time..he had bone marrow transplant and that was 5 years ago and has been clear as to have no cancer at all , but still gets a check and works for cash....that shiit should be stopped as well...i have 1/2 a mind to turn him in to ss myself...the list just gets longer on this subject....

hrsp
01-25-2008, 11:08 PM
so true....so very true

88Nightmare
01-26-2008, 12:05 AM
I fully agree with this. There are people out there busting their ass with two full time jobs to put food on the table for their family, yet other mofuggers are sittin around doin blow and collectin that nice free check each week. DO WORK SON!!!!!!!!!

lordairgtar
01-26-2008, 12:23 AM
lazy welfare's get to sit on there fat asses and the only time they show ambition is when they hear the mailbox open and close that one day a month and RUN out to get there check
There are skinny people collecting that check too, Wayne. Some of us fat asses do work.:devil

88Nightmare
01-26-2008, 12:28 AM
Some of us fat asses do work.:devil

I second that :rolf

GRAMPS SS
01-27-2008, 11:36 AM
Land or the "FREE" means....welfare to illegals, free food,medical,housing,etc.....

U.S. taxpayers pay for it all &get no benefits if needed.......

where do i sign up........................................

Yooformula
01-27-2008, 11:44 AM
agreed **** these people who live off of the working class. dirty leeches we have some people at my work that are lazy as hell and look for any excuse to do less. They claim injury or do a half ass job show up late or not at all then get fired and want unemployment. My favorite are the people who purposely work the max amount of hours they can while staying under a certain income so they are still able to get benifits from the state.

THIS IS SO TRUE! I fight very hard to not allow a single terminated employee collect unemployment from me. 7 years and havent lost a single case. You would be surprised how many people work for a month just to collect UE or fake injuries. I almost punched an employee once who told me she had to cut back her hours otherwise she wouldnt collect free childcare and food stamps......mind you she was a server making $500wk!!!!wtf :fire