PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Saturn Aura XR

88Nightmare
01-22-2008, 01:01 PM
Well, I was gonna trade it in, but I'm only gonna break even on the lease, so I figured I'd offer it to someone on here first. Basically you would be taking over the lease. Only cost upfront is a $595 paperwork fee from GMAC and then sign some GMAC paperwork, wait for them to give you credit approval, and then the lease becomes yours. This process is called "assuming my lease" and is a relatively common thing nowadays.

The car:

2007 Saturn Aura XR, one of the first all steel cars from saturn :rolf
3.6 DOHC V6, 252hp, 250ft lbs
6 speed auto with tiptronic mode
tilt/telescope wheel, radio controls on steering wheel
driver information center
indash 6 disc, 7 speaker premium stereo
XM/Onstar
dual power heated front seats
leather
remote start
factory the car is pretty fancy, nice 18" wheels, foglights, lots of interior storage, moonroof, homelink system, fake but nice looking dual exhaust, decent amount of chrome on the outside, car is black in color.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/auraright.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/aurafromtheback.jpg

Now for the nitty gritty

Lease details:

The lease is a 39 month/45,000 mile lease. We have had the car currently for 13 months. We only have 10,500 miles on it, so the mileage is WAYYYYY down. If you wish to discuss actual numbers, we would take that conversation to PM but its reasonable for a car as loaded as it is. Residual value on the lease paperwork when the lease is up is about $14,000ish. If interested, give me a call 414-559-6460. This deal can be done at a dealership with them wanting a chunk of money for paperwork fees, or we can get the forms and take care of it personally.

88Nightmare
01-22-2008, 01:03 PM
if there is no interest on here, I may put it on http://www.swapalease.com

Crawlin
01-22-2008, 01:46 PM
swapalease.com ROCKS

DirtyMax
01-22-2008, 01:48 PM
Nice car. If I didn't have about 2 too many cars already, I'd consider it as a DD...

88Nightmare
01-22-2008, 01:54 PM
i was poking around on swapalease and it ****** kicks ass. but I dont wanna pay 100 bucks to get rid of this lease on there unless im getting desperate. This car is a fantastic daily driver. It handles like its on rails too. If anyone is interested come take it for a spin.

88Nightmare
01-22-2008, 01:57 PM
just a little piece of info. The only 2 saturn aura xr's on swapalease.com seem to have more mileage on them and their monthly lease payments are mid to upper $400's. The payments on this aren't even breaking the $400 mark :D The car here allows 1,100ish miles per month, but since we've been averaging about 800 miles a month, you'd be able to get a little more miles on it per month. Only reason why it has over 8k miles is because we drove it to new jersey last april, otherwise we'd be averaging about 600 miles a month :rolf

05caddyext
01-22-2008, 02:10 PM
When you first got this car weren't you talking about how the payments were only around $150 a month because you got some stellar deal?

EDIT: Found it.

Quoted:

"Leased it for 39months/45,000 miles for just a tad over $100 bucks per month (pops gets a discount at saturn.)"

Not trying to burn your thread, just trying to get a handle on how much it would actually cost because I am looking for a new car.

Flicktitty
01-22-2008, 02:19 PM
this is a nice ass car. it really suprised the hell outta me when mike took me for a ride. OH and you get to TAPSHIFT THAT ASS! LOL

H8RADE
01-22-2008, 04:55 PM
When you first got this car weren't you talking about how the payments were only around $150 a month because you got some stellar deal?

Quoted:

"Leased it for 39months/45,000 miles for just a tad over $100 bucks per month (pops gets a discount at saturn.)"

Not trying to burn your thread, just trying to get a handle on how much it would actually cost because I am looking for a new car.

He just dropped it like it's hot...yeah?
http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/003/139/776_21a4367c6eecde89ea04c966fa8cdbbb.jpg

88Nightmare
01-23-2008, 12:05 AM

Quoted:

very good. It was actually $117 a month, and that was because of his demo allowance. He no longer works there, and no longer gets the demo allowance. Even if he was still employed there, the demo allowance wouldnt apply to anyone else if they took over the lease anyway, so full price applies. and whatever deal I was getting on the car applies to you or anyone else....how........?

03CVLX
01-23-2008, 12:19 PM
I think what he is trying to ask is what is the lease payment supposed to be per month without that demo allowance. That thread he linked kinda made it look that the lease is 117 a month on the contract since it only says your dad got special discounts at Saturn. I get what your saying that your Dad lost the demo allowance since he left Saturn and that makes perfect sense.

88Nightmare
01-23-2008, 12:54 PM
dude whats with people shitting on this thread. what I posted a year ago about what kind of deal I got is irrelevant to now. If I could hook someone up with a $117 payment on this car I would, but I cant and it doesnt matter anyway, it is what it is. And like I stated before, if someone wants exact numbers, they can PM me, otherwise chances are they arent even interested.

05caddyext
01-24-2008, 02:23 AM
whats with people asking? well SOME people remember you bragging about everything you ever do in life including buying/leasing this car. you said it was a stellar deal and it was. Now you are saying its nearly $400 a month. Thats TRIPLE what you got it for, doubtful that you get that kind of discount. And yeah, I was interested until you TRIPLED the price.

88Nightmare
01-24-2008, 04:11 AM
dude go **** yourself. Can you not read? The deal I was getting was strictly based on my fathers employment where the car was leased. He is at a different store now, no more saturn demo allowance, so now its full price. I was aware of this deal being based on his employment therewhen I signed the paperwork, so this is no shocker to me. I've been paying the full price now for a good six months. And I never once advertised this deal as what I was getting for it. Im not making a dime by someone taking over the lease payments, they are what they are. Dont like it, go find something else. Considering what the car is and how relatively liberal the miles are on this lease, its a pretty good ****** deal for a lease.

Besides, you'd be pretty damn happy too if you got a car for $117 a month. And im pretty damn happy for what I've accomplished in my short life so far. What the **** were you doing at my age? Oh yeah, jack shit im sure.

You have acheived dumbfvck of the month award, congrats :D

88Nightmare
01-24-2008, 04:15 AM
furthermore, what kind of arrogant fvckstick bases car deals on what the current owner has going on for them? go look at my thread(s) I made when I got the car. Did I ever put in there "oh yeah if I get rid of the car anyone on here can also get the $117 a month deal"?

jesus christ are you on crack? were you ****** dropped on your head as a child? paint chips? I am seriously astonished by your mental retardation. I hope you don't have a bootlip or somethin

88Nightmare
01-24-2008, 04:21 AM
god damn I still am in awe at your completely idiotic thought process. I recommend a couple hours of ice skating with a few pairs of scissors in your hands :loser :punch:

EDIT: I really dont care if anyone on here assumes the lease or not. Its STILL a good deal for the car even if the payments are :::gasp::: tripled now because I can't extend my fathers demo allowance to every tom **** and harry AND their brother sister mamma pappa and weird al yankovic too. If no one takes it here, the dealership has no problem takin it off my hands ;)

Poncho
01-24-2008, 04:32 AM
Dude, you gotta hook up Weird Al.

Somebody needs to clean this thread up though, as 90% of the thread has nothing to do with Mike trying to get rid of his Aura.

He said if interested, PM or call him, plain and simple. If you're interested, talk to him, if not, move along. It's Mike's PMS week, and he's not in the mood, but it's better than next week when he bleeds for 4 days. Obviously you don't post much, as it's pretty much already been well known knowledge that Mikey got this Aura for uber cheap, and has been paying the lease to be a good son to his mother. Now it kinda sucks since his dad moved on, since now he's got two expensive car payments, and needs to look for something more cost efficient. Kudos to him for barely being out of diapers (just last month I believe, just sanitary wipes now) and being able to handle the expenses he does. Fat white kid for the win.

88Nightmare
01-24-2008, 04:35 AM
walmart was out of my super jumbo tampons. I cant help it if I have a heavy flow and a wide-set vagina.

Lets get sensible here.
Here are some numbers. If the lease paperwork says payments were only $117 a month, so for 39 months, total lease payments would be $4,500. Add the residual value into that, and that means the window sticker on the car could be ~$17,000-$18,000. Unless my pops owns the place, how could he get $10,000 knocked off a car that stickers at $28,000, when we all know Saturn is famous for their no haggle pricing.......

michelle
01-24-2008, 09:00 AM
I think the original poster got a bit heated with all the posts (although I thought they were legitimate questions about the price of the lease), but good luck with the car. I always thought those cars looked pretty nice ever since they came out. Those wheels look really nice on it too.

It will be a nice lease for whoever takes it over because of the lower miles.

wikked
01-24-2008, 09:45 AM
what's a bootlip?