PDA

View Full Version : weirdest thing ever...........

Voodoo Chick
01-22-2008, 01:19 AM
ok, i'm bored, so i figure it's time for me to ask a bizarre question....this one might generate entertaining answers, though!! here 'tis: what was the weirdest/scariest/most freaky thing you have ever seen/experienced?? i know, it might be a strange question but c'mon....i used to be the "voodoo chick" afterall......i have to be a lil odd, right?? ;)

HY35F2T
01-22-2008, 01:34 AM
ok, i'm bored, so i figure it's time for me to ask a bizarre question....this one might generate entertaining answers, though!! here 'tis: what was the weirdest/scariest/most freaky thing you have ever seen/experienced?? i know, it might be a strange question but c'mon....i used to be the "voodoo chick" afterall......i have to be a lil odd, right?? ;)

voodoo like this?

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/brewcitymuscle/mediumVoodooLogo.jpg

lol

Voodoo Chick
01-22-2008, 01:38 AM
that's a pretty cool-looking skull.........that would make a kinda wicked looking tattoo, lol.....but no, there were some greatly exaggerated rumors as to me being a raving weirdo a while back, and i was referred to as "the voodoo chick" seeing as i'm actully kinda boring in person, i figured i would lose the dramatic screen-name....

HY35F2T
01-22-2008, 01:44 AM
that's a pretty cool-looking skull.........that would make a kinda wicked looking tattoo, lol.....but no, there were some greatly exaggerated rumors as to me being a raving weirdo a while back, and i was referred to as "the voodoo chick" seeing as i'm actully kinda boring in person, i figured i would lose the dramatic screen-name....

ha really what was your old sn?(screen name lol)

Voodoo Chick
01-22-2008, 01:52 AM
my old screen name was "voodoo chick" lol

HY35F2T
01-22-2008, 01:56 AM
hmmm cant say that i member you,then again i hardly remeber shit i read.

hmm nothing ever weird has happen to me b4.kind of sucks lol.

Voodoo Chick
01-22-2008, 02:08 AM
i was on only briefly, from late august thru early september, if even that long....

TURTLE
01-22-2008, 07:35 AM
ummm... being on the wrong side of an accident where the bags popped... scared the crap outa me... glad i was able to walk away from it, but it's definitely a scary experience...

DRK
01-22-2008, 09:50 AM
I was in a 727 that was struck by lightning.

Crashing cars is a nasty sound too. I have been in a few but the worst I've seen was at RA. I was standing on the pit wall getting ready for the beginning of the group 6 race at the Redman a few yrs back. There was a huge crash at the start/finish as they were taking the green. Cars just kept coming up over the hill and running into the back of the crash at speed! I believe it ended up being like 12 or 14 cars all in all, I just about cried.

here's a link I found
http://www.pbase.com/atrltd/image/46317472

Feature Pony
01-22-2008, 10:03 AM
I was working at tires plus and on of my tire techs forgot to turn off the load leveling system on a lincoln town car, needless to say both bags letting go scared the crap out of me, it sounded like gun shots.. Then the owner of the car pretty much let me have it, but I fixed his problem..

stowsea
01-22-2008, 10:59 AM
um, i would have to say the night i was almost arrested for impersonating an officer (felony). I was only like 16-17 when we me and some friends took their moms suburban out one night. and we flashed our highbeams and turned on the hazzards and the dumb ***** actually pulled over. so we pulled behind her and sat there for about 5 mins and then took off, she then followed us about thirthy miles back to our hometown at speeds of around 85-90, we pull into town and get pulled over. (at this point i thought i might have a warrant out for a unsolved ticket (messed up paperwork) after about 5 mins, we had 3 city cops 2 townships and the county sherrifs suburbam, im sweating ******* bullets. we were eventually let go with warnings when they found out that the people who called actually lied and said we had sirens and red and blue lights. they ended up getting tickets for filing a false report.

WickedSix
01-22-2008, 11:27 AM
mine is also tire related....

I was a brakes and chassis tech at a little tire shop in california. It was the end of the day and we had to pull in all the customer cars to lock them inside overnight. a newer hyundai was at the shop for tires alignment and a slew of steering parts.... the front pass tire had gone flat so I pulled it over on the side of the building to air it up. I started airing it up and the next thing I knew I was laying face up and couldn't hear anything.... the other guys in the shop came rushing out expecting to find me dead....but I was just laying next to the car wondering what happened..... after 5 minutes hearing slowly came back ..... turns out the customer had worn the tire through the tread, the steel belts...and part was through the inner rubber......welll it popped and sent my ass to the ground.... one ruptured ear drum and a knot on the back of my head..... total silence is a very erie experience....

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
01-22-2008, 12:29 PM

I was a brakes and chassis tech at a little tire shop in california. It was the end of the day and we had to pull in all the customer cars to lock them inside overnight. a newer hyundai was at the shop for tires alignment and a slew of steering parts.... the front pass tire had gone flat so I pulled it over on the side of the building to air it up. I started airing it up and the next thing I knew I was laying face up and couldn't hear anything.... the other guys in the shop came rushing out expecting to find me dead....but I was just laying next to the car wondering what happened..... after 5 minutes hearing slowly came back ..... turns out the customer had worn the tire through the tread, the steel belts...and part was through the inner rubber......welll it popped and sent my ass to the ground.... one ruptured ear drum and a knot on the back of my head..... total silence is a very erie experience....

Holy Crap Pat

Heat Seeker WS6
01-22-2008, 12:29 PM
I was in a 727 that was struck by lightning.

Crashing cars is a nasty sound too. I have been in a few but the worst I've seen was at RA. I was standing on the pit wall getting ready for the beginning of the group 6 race at the Redman a few yrs back. There was a huge crash at the start/finish as they were taking the green. Cars just kept coming up over the hill and running into the back of the crash at speed! I believe it ended up being like 12 or 14 cars all in all, I just about cried.

here's a link I found
http://www.pbase.com/atrltd/image/46317472

I saw that crash too. I was coming up from the touring paddock where my car was parked to watch the start & saw it from the bleachers.

Voodoo Chick
01-22-2008, 12:32 PM
that crash involving all those cars would've made me cry too.......

michelle
01-22-2008, 12:33 PM
I saw that crash too. I was coming up from the touring paddock where my car was parked to watch the start.

The video footage of that is ridiculous too. A lot of in-car-camera video from cars in that pile-up. I remember one part of a guy that was hit in the beginning and all you kept hearing was more and more cars crashing behind him. Very, very sad.

88Nightmare
01-22-2008, 12:46 PM
pat are you deaf in one ear because of that, or were they able to repair your ear drum? that is one thing that always scares the shit out of me, tires exploding when inflating them. That and batteries exploding when reconnecting them. Don't know why I have a phobia, it hasnt happened to met yet.. just people I know.

lasttimearound
01-22-2008, 12:56 PM
i ruptured both ear drums, they will repair them selves to a certain extent.

lasttimearound
01-22-2008, 12:57 PM
any absolute silence is very eerie feeling. i had about 30hrs + of it, it will drive you nuts. and its not just super quite, you're ears dont even ring or anything. dead, fvcking silence.

88Nightmare
01-22-2008, 01:05 PM
wow. no wonder why helen kellar was nuckin futz

Flicktitty
01-22-2008, 01:11 PM
um, i would have to say the night i was almost arrested for impersonating an officer (felony). I was only like 16-17 when we me and some friends took their moms suburban out one night. and we flashed our highbeams and turned on the hazzards and the dumb ***** actually pulled over. so we pulled behind her and sat there for about 5 mins and then took off, she then followed us about thirthy miles back to our hometown at speeds of around 85-90, we pull into town and get pulled over. (at this point i thought i might have a warrant out for a unsolved ticket (messed up paperwork) after about 5 mins, we had 3 city cops 2 townships and the county sherrifs suburbam, im sweating ******* bullets. we were eventually let go with warnings when they found out that the people who called actually lied and said we had sirens and red and blue lights. they ended up getting tickets for filing a false report.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa i remember driving past that mess lmao.

WickedSix
01-22-2008, 01:23 PM
yea the same eardrum has ruptured twice and mended twice.... I have diminished hearing capacity but I'm not deaf. I can't hear for shit with background noise tho :mad:

split rims were the bigger worry for me at the time...but now it just doesn't bother me ne more...u take the right precautions and it won't happen to you.... it was my own damn fault for not lookin at the inside of the tire.

and exploding batteries are rare but we had one pop on the charger before..... makes an awful mess....

Jsho13
01-22-2008, 04:59 PM
Probably 5 years or so ago we were up north snowmobiling when we came around a corner to find police/paramedics pulling a dead snowmobiler out of the woods. Sled was still in the trees smashed up and body bag was on one of those sled thingys getting pulled out of the trees. Later found out BAC was pretty high. That sure makes you think twice about drinking and snowmobiling

TURTLE
01-22-2008, 05:48 PM

had a tube pop in a turf tire at work a few weeks back... cannon shot is more like it... no pop there... tire was still in tact, along with the wheel, but the tube was scattered all over the shop...

Reverend Cooper
01-22-2008, 07:52 PM
in 1995 i had a severe car crash,broke all my right side ribs,punctured my right lung,broke my left knee up bad. as i laid in the grass face down i heard the cop say 1 fatality 4 injured,then i coughed and he said i was alive. thinking back now as odd as it may seem i remember the ambulance ride from above and outside the ambulance. i should be dead period. my guardian ange saved me!

Ricky Bobby
01-22-2008, 08:11 PM
well i witnessed the van accident in whitnall park in 97 or 98, I was in the water pullin on the driver who was ejected from the van and stuck under the van pulled 2 kids out the back of the van in the freezing water. There were 2 others stuck in the middle of the van but i couldnt get inside side doors stuck closed and van under water. So seein 2 bodies laying in front of me that were alive 20min prior freaked the shit out of me. Then i was sued for 1million dollars for the 2 kids that died when the parents said that i chased them and made them crash when the 2 kids in the back of the van said i was no were near them. So thats my story :(

Prince Valiant
01-22-2008, 08:13 PM
Wierdest thing that happened to me was in miami some drugged out dude was looking for his dealer, kept baggin' on my door. Kept begging us to give him his drugs...miami cops never did show either.

nismodave
01-22-2008, 08:16 PM
This one time I went to Coops house, and he was not drinking.:omg

moels
01-22-2008, 08:21 PM
^^^^ That is a wierd thing!

michelle
01-22-2008, 08:47 PM
This one time I went to Coops house, and he was not drinking.:omg

Well after his "weirdest thing" post, I can't exactly blame him for drinking a lot!

WickedSix
01-22-2008, 08:50 PM
I don't want to live in a world where coop doesn't drink...

cool_kat
01-22-2008, 08:56 PM
ricky bobby, where the kids from new berlin west hs?

Lash
01-22-2008, 08:59 PM
Seeing my Grandma die right in front of me.

She had been on breathing equipment at the nursing home for a week or so(she had a quadruple bypass surgery a few years before and had been there ever since). My wife and I had just gotten married so went went to visit the day after we got back from out honeymoon in Vegas because my mom had said she wasn't doing very good. It was me, my mom, my mom's two brothers, one of my sisters, and my wife in the room. We were all just sitting there talking.....just looking at her while she was laying there sleeping. It's kinda like we all knew there wasn't much time left so we were just enjoying this little time we all had together. Then all of a sudden she sat right up and made a loud gasp....eyes as wide open as they could ever been while looking upward into the corner of the room....arms raised upward. Then she slowly laid back down, closed her eyes......and the breathing machine began to slow until we actually heard her last breath. It was kinda like it was amplified because of the breathing machine. We all knew while it was happening.

I will NEVER forget that moment. It was truly the most powerful moment of my life.

Ricky Bobby
01-22-2008, 09:19 PM
ricky bobby, where the kids from new berlin west hs?

yes and they all went to my church i knew them all and the families also which i didnt find out till the next day after i calmed down

SmokinRAM114
01-22-2008, 09:22 PM
this thread is freaky wierd, shit being posted scares me. heres my scary moment my self. I race motocross and this fall crashed at a local track.(aztalan) i crashed on the third lap of 125a. I slid out off the face of the first turn jump. i practacly did a 180 but i stepped off the bike in the air. the bike got infront of me and i landed on the handlebars as the bike was on its side, taking 100% of the blow to the stomach blatter area from the end of the handlebars. I was taken by the medics to make sure i had no bad cuts and such and released me. I was scrapped up a bit but was in a alot of pain. i left immediatly and went home. i took a shower still in a bit of pain. i layed down at my house till about 8pm. i got up to go to the bathroom, i walked out and colapsed. when i regained myself again my girlfirend helped me up and i layed down on the couchtill 9 till i went to the ER. when i got there i started to do paper work and collapsed at the desk this time unable to get up on my own. they rushed me into trauma 2 where i was on IV, oxygen, and monitors all in stable condition as my blood pressure was only 80/?? my organs took such a blow my body couldnt keep up and started to shut down. i ended up bruising my bladder, stomach liner?? and something else. almsot dieing sucked. i had so many tests, it was an expensive day. im still paying the bills that my insurence didnt cover.

cool_kat
01-22-2008, 09:31 PM
yes and they all went to my church i knew them all and the families also which i didnt find out till the next day after i calmed down

small world my best friends brother, the kid across the street and 2 of my sisters friends where in that van.

Russ Jerome
01-22-2008, 09:39 PM
I enjoyed skydiving a few year back, many years earlier tho...

Falling 2 and 1/2 buisness stories to the concrete, breaking
a lot of important stuff and while laying there with a crowd
gathering around me a lady looked right in my face and said:
"Oh he's dead, nobody can live thru that" I think at that
moment I thought I actualy was dead. I hadnt planned on
living this long, I have way too many stories of wreckless
youth and stupid moves I made.

STANMAN
01-22-2008, 09:53 PM
This one time I was visiting a friend in MN and we had these hot ass wings. On the way home I belched and it was so bad he thought I had farted, and then his car died instantly. To this day he says my fart belch killed his car:thumbsup:rolf

PureSound15
01-22-2008, 09:57 PM
Sitting at Moorland and Greenfield, heading south at about 3:30 AM after hangin' out with a girl I was seeing at a time... one of those very quiet summer nights, not a car to be seen.

All of a sudden, a van comes from the east, tries to turn north onto moorland but barrel rolls 8 tiems, and then end over end before landing RIGHT infront of me in my brand spankin new Jetta. I didn't even know what to do, I was so confused and tired and just felt like it was a dream. What felt like 5 minutes must have been second, I was surrounded by New Berlin and Brookfield cops, telling me to get down "he's got a gun."

I look up, and a man crawls out of the van with a shotgun, no more than 25 feet from me. So they had a squad car drive up to my car to protect me while I backed up, they told me to drive over and park in the Outback parking lot and they would come talk to me.

After a half hour, trying to catch my breath and picturing the guy with the gun and police screaming at him and screaming at me... they arrested him and left... they never talked to me at all. It was VERY weird, awkward... unbelievable. I didn't even want to drive home.

lordairgtar
01-22-2008, 11:03 PM
i ruptured both ear drums, they will repair them selves to a certain extent.
My ole man (may he burn in hell) boxed my ears when I was in highscrewl and I had to have surgery to repair the damage to my eardrums (tympanic membrane). They used some tissue from behind my ears to re-construct them.

lordairgtar
01-22-2008, 11:04 PM
wow. no wonder why helen kellar was nuckin futz
She was a communist too

lordairgtar
01-22-2008, 11:21 PM
I had a gas station when I lived in San Luis Obispo, California. I was working on a Triumph TR6 changing a fuel filter which of course is under the car near the engine. It was up on the hoist and as I was trying to put a bolt into the fuel line to stop fuel leakage, I dropped the stupid bolt and got gas all over me, just soaked head to toe. I'm standing there with my finger in the fuel line and this asshat comes walking in the shop with a lit ciggie. I'm yelling at him to go back out with that lit cigarette and the idiot has the balls to yell back at me for yelling at him. I sure didn't want to be "BBQd Gregg" that day. I ask him to go in the office and call the FD to help me out and he just walked to his car and drove off. Luckily, my GF at the time showed up and helped me out. I spent the next hour in the driveway with the water hose rinsing the gas off me. I still have the scars in my arm pits from the gas and alcohol mix that was in the car. Ooooooh burn!

Al
01-23-2008, 12:07 AM
When I worked at a factory a few years ago, I saw a guy cut off his fingers.

He did this by putting on hand on one safety button, his knee on the other safety trigger, and his spare hand to guide a part into a pnumatic parts cutter.

The guy quietly went "oh..um...aaaa...aaa..could you help me?" as he tried to pick up his severed fingers with the same hand missing the fingers. He was so out of it the whole time, possibly drunk or under the influence of something.

There wasn't any squirting blood, but it sure made a mess fast. I grabbed a rag and wrapped it around his hand and tighened it to stop the bleeding while another guy yelled for someone to call an ambulance. I got to take an extra long brake that day!

Voodoo Chick
01-23-2008, 12:54 AM
my weird experience was this......me and my husband went to bed, turned off the lights, i was lying there awake, i had an odd feeling for some reason. i realized that the room looked strange, as if there was a TV on, a weird, soft blue glow, everywhere, but coming from no particular location. i asked him if he saw it, and he was like, "yeah....what the hell????" then it suddenly just went out. i felt an awful sense of loss, very cold, empty, lonely feeling, and fell asleep, troubled. the next day, my uncle and cousin came to my house to tell me my father had died. this was three years ago, almost to the day. i will never forget that experience, i wonder what that light was, and if it was somehow connected to my father. i miss him horribly, and i apologize if this post was too depressing.

Ricky Bobby
01-23-2008, 06:07 AM
small world my best friends brother, the kid across the street and 2 of my sisters friends where in that van.

yea it is :(

86GUTLASS
01-23-2008, 06:41 AM
I knew the kids from that van crash too.Went to the same HS and new their older brothers.

Ricky Bobby
01-23-2008, 04:17 PM
yea i found out alot of peolple i know knew them also