PDA

View Full Version : Help Finding Accident Report or News Info

PonyKiller87
01-21-2008, 02:27 PM
Sat. night, well actualy Sun. morning around 3:30-4:00 while on my way home from bowling with a bunch of BCM people I seen a really bad accident.

I was going east on I94 and as I was going over the bridge on 84th st I seen a small cloud of smoke in the air, noticed a car slamed head on into the inside wall. I must have came around the corner a second or two after the car hit the wall because parts were still sliding down the road.

I pulled over right away and ran back to the car to see if the person was ok. From the passenger side of the car I couldn't even see a person and I actualy though they might have been ejected because there were parts thrown all the way across the west bound lanes. As I was thinking about this a tow truck showed up and one of the guys ran around to the other side of the car to look. He said theres a girl in her. I looked again from the passenger side, still cant see anyone or imagine how there was a person in there.

So I'm on the phone with 911 or I should say I'm on the phone listening to it ring for 5 min. While the tow guy is talking to her and telling her not to move and stuff. The security car from the Pettit drives up the on ramp, so I run over there and he says the same thing, 911 isn't answering. I think the tow truck guy finaly got ahold of someone because a few minutes later a sherif showed up. Then a few min later the fire trucks and ambulances got there.

My truck was in the way of the fire trucks parking, the sherif said because I didn't actualy see the acident happen he didn't need me to stick around. So I left. I figured if I didn't have to see that girl come out of the car I didn't want to, because she had to be in pretty bad shape.

This is what it looked like to me, that the car probably came from the right lane, turned sharp and hit the wall almost straight on at full speed. It looked like the impact kinked the car and the roof came down. The drivers seat was reclined or broken all the way down, I don't know where the steering column went (I looked for it to turn the key off), the dash was laying across where the front seats where and from what I could tell the air bags didn't go off. This morning when I came past there on my way to work there was still part of the car rapped around the light pole between the k-rails.

So heres the deal, I'm still glad I didn't stick around, but at the same time I really would like to know what happened to the person inside. Where they ok??? I did a little searching but cant find any info. Doesn't show up on the West Allis blotter thing, the county doesn't have one, no news story from what I can find.... any other way to find out about this?

Windsors 03 Cobra
01-21-2008, 02:56 PM
I usually go to the police station to obtain police reports.
If it wasnt on the paper or the local tv news stations it probably wasnt a fatal.

Flicktitty
01-21-2008, 03:00 PM
I usually go to the police station to obtain police reports.
If it wasnt on the paper or the local tv news stations it probably wasnt a fatal.

x2 or maybe even just call the police dept. and ask what happened. tell them your story and they might have some info for you.

PonyKiller87
01-21-2008, 03:11 PM
Yeah I though about that, Ill probably try and call later tonight after work.

Reverend Cooper
01-21-2008, 04:31 PM
ask wikked that dood finds everything on the net

Windsors 03 Cobra
01-21-2008, 04:34 PM
Ask that one cop. :D