PDA

View Full Version : ~ Over all thoughts on the game ~

awsomeears
01-20-2008, 11:21 PM
About today's game, favre didn't seem to act like the favre we have seen in past games. Last week vs. Seattle that was the favre we know.

Ryan Grant I believe only was handed the ball 6 or so times, stuffed only but 1 for a gain of 14 I think. I would have rather seen him try and try again vs. favre just gunning it hail marry style.

Flag's were getting to familiar :alcoholic

All in any true packer fan should agree that we had one hell of a season, I never thought we would be this close to the super bowl :thumbsup

We have a very young team that learned so much this year, next year they should be smarter and well I hope wiser.

Heat Seeker WS6
01-20-2008, 11:23 PM
They played sloppy

sidewayzbimmer
01-20-2008, 11:58 PM
very sloppy game. Shouldve wouldve couldve.... on to a rather boring super bowl imo

Reverend Cooper
01-21-2008, 05:42 AM
i think they should have let brett go. he does better it seems to me when he does play calling at times

micro_machine
01-22-2008, 08:18 PM
Agreed Grant shouldve ran the ball more like he did the other game he had 27 rush for 201 yrd 2 or 3 tds when they play sea hawks and in champ game he only ran 11 times with the front line not even given him any opening maybe 10 more running plays wouldve broken him out into the open field but oh well to late for packs to think its over until next year.:thumbsup

About today's game, favre didn't seem to act like the favre we have seen in past games. Last week vs. Seattle that was the favre we know.

Ryan Grant I believe only was handed the ball 6 or so times, stuffed only but 1 for a gain of 14 I think. I would have rather seen him try and try again vs. favre just gunning it hail marry style.

Flag's were getting to familiar :alcoholic

All in any true packer fan should agree that we had one hell of a season, I never thought we would be this close to the super bowl :thumbsup

We have a very young team that learned so much this year, next year they should be smarter and well I hope wiser.

GHOSST
01-23-2008, 11:31 AM
very sloppy game. Shouldve wouldve couldve.... on to a rather boring super bowl imo Werd:headbang. Masacre..... Only the pack would have gave the Pats some real game... only if they played like they did against the seahawks though... :(

BeesTwinEG
01-24-2008, 10:57 AM
NO matter what they did they still lost. no if such... GAME IS OVER.

Eli manning look like his older brother now :thumbsup. He will be one of the best QB in NFL.

Both of the teams didn't played their pontential. But Giants wanted that win no materr what... result was. they won the game.

BeesTwinEG
01-24-2008, 10:58 AM
Werd:headbang. Masacre..... Only the pack would have gave the Pats some real game... only if they played like they did against the seahawks though... :(

It will not be a good game against Pats vs Packers. It would have been a super boring game. :banana1: Rather see Giants vs Pats go at it again for a rematch.

If the packers would have played the Pats, I believe Favre will have many interception plus sacks.

GHOSST
01-25-2008, 08:06 AM
It will not be a good game against Pats vs Packers. It would have been a super boring game. :banana1: Rather see Giants vs Pats go at it again for a rematch.

If the packers would have played the Pats, I believe Favre will have many interception plus sacks. Your probably right.. they love to choke under pressure... We'll see though.. hopefully people will get there superbowls worth.. at least the commercials are garanteed fun:thumbsup

DirtyMax
01-25-2008, 08:27 AM
The bottom line is they overachieved this season.

If there is anyone who says they thought the Packers would be playing (and favored mind you) in the NFC championship game before the season started, I'll call you full of shit...

Summary as to why they lost....

Ryan Grant.. 201 yards the week before so let's barely give him the ball 10 times... durr.

No 5 wide sets... it worked all season... why stop know?!?!

Every time they went after Eli, they got him. Unfortunately, they hardly did it.

The CB's are showing their age.

Give credit where it's due though... Eli managed the game well.

Yooformula
01-25-2008, 08:29 AM

If there is anyone who says they thought the Packers would be playing (and favored mind you) in the NFC championship game before the season started, I'll call you full of shit...

BINGO!!!!! I dont think Eli is that good so much as the Packer defense sucked that bad!

BeesTwinEG
01-25-2008, 11:40 AM

Summary as to why they lost....

Ryan Grant.. 201 yards the week before so let's barely give him the ball 10 times... durr.

No 5 wide sets... it worked all season... why stop know?!?!

Every time they went after Eli, they got him. Unfortunately, they hardly did it.

The CB's are showing their age.

Give credit where it's due though... Eli managed the game well.

haha your full of shit. They could of done that been done that blah blah blah. Result they LOST. End of the day. Both of the team haven't played THE BEST but Packers still lost. End of the day brother. if 5 wide sets workd but they didnt use it against the Giants? they probably that it was the best thing to do. doesn't matter now they LOST get over it...