http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e173/sbr2005/nfcpackerloss.jpg

THAT IS ALL.:rolf

HOW BOUT DEM PACKERS

hrsp
01-20-2008, 09:30 PM
i knew this thread was coming....oh boy

theavenger333
01-20-2008, 09:32 PM
made it a week further then the cowboys.

wikked
01-20-2008, 09:36 PM
What the hell is even on the screen? Did you divide by zero?

HITMAN
01-20-2008, 09:39 PM
Seems to me they beat the Cowpies the week before, and in less time. :rolf

For what it's worth, I thought the Giants played a much better game than the Packers. They deserve to go to Phoenix, the Packers don't. The outcome will still be the same. Patriots will still win.

DirtyMax
01-20-2008, 09:40 PM
Didn't the Cowboys lose to the same team a whole week ago?

Look forward to seeing Tony Simpson, er um Homo, er um Romo, TO the crybaby, and the rest of the Cowgirls up at Lambeau next year. :durr

WickedSix
01-20-2008, 09:40 PM
I called it b4 ot....... that long ...... an int was due to happen....

@ least this way favre won't suffer the embarassment of a superbowl int

GHOSST
01-20-2008, 09:42 PM
I'm so mad at the pack, this thread does not bother me at all...

Reverend Cooper
01-20-2008, 09:44 PM
ahahahaha, typical anticipated responses. yes went one week farther. not nfc champs,no superbowl so in reality it means nothing.
all you packer fans that give Romo shiat hahaha. they are both from wisconsin,they both threw the same game ending interception. karma sucks. haha all packer fans that think favre should still have been voted mvp raise your hand now. muhahahahahaha
It was hard to take a great picture as i was jumping around with my phone in hand,but i really think the score is rather legible i'll read it fo you
NYG 23-GB 20

Reverend Cooper
01-20-2008, 09:45 PM
I called it b4 ot....... that long ...... an int was due to happen....

@ least this way favre won't suffer the embarassment of a superbowl int

truth be spoken

badass88gt
01-20-2008, 09:48 PM
How can ANYBODY call Romo a homo? Have you SEEN what he dips his wick in to?

HITMAN
01-20-2008, 09:51 PM
they are both from wisconsin,they both threw the same game ending interception.

Favre is from Mississippi. And this is just more evidence you are from the Planet Retard.

88Nightmare
01-20-2008, 09:52 PM
giants ftw

wikked
01-20-2008, 09:53 PM
haha all packer fans that think favre should still have been voted mvp raise your hand now. muhahahahahaha

I do.
Anybody can be as good as Brady with an impenetrable offensive line... he has all day to throw 95% of the time.
He wasn't the valuable one, his offensive line should have won MVP.

Fockin Cleo Lemon could have won MVP with that line.

Reverend Cooper
01-20-2008, 09:53 PM
Favre is from Mississippi. And this is just more evidence you are from the Planet Retard.

where does he reside now and since the 90's (favre) he is a wisconsinite. he has said it himself. Great game today favre for mvp

Reverend Cooper
01-20-2008, 09:54 PM
I do.
Anybody can be as good as Brady with an impenetrable offensive line... he has all day to throw 95% of the time.
He wasn't the valuable one, his offensive line should have won MVP.

Fockin Cleo Lemon could have won MVP with that line.

unfortunately the people that voted felt and voted otherwise.

badass88gt
01-20-2008, 09:54 PM
LOL, Planet Retard.

88Nightmare
01-20-2008, 09:58 PM
I think hitman needs to clean out the http://www.geocities.com/manginanola/logo.jpg

Reverend Cooper
01-20-2008, 09:59 PM
^ yes that was funny, i wont lose any sleep over the ponderosa kings comments tho.
in fact i will sleep great prolly dreaming about the packer loss ahhhh. goodnight all.

Reverend Cooper
01-20-2008, 10:00 PM
I think hitman needs to clean out the http://www.geocities.com/manginanola/logo.jpg

nahhhhhhhhhhhhh really?

HP ADDICT
01-20-2008, 10:00 PM
You have to love people whos favorite team sucks so bad they have nothing else to do but prey another team loses. Final four at least.

nismodave
01-20-2008, 10:03 PM
Favre sucks........Nice INT, dummy.

Giants own the Pack!!!!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/BRIANBORU/CryingFavre.jpg

Reverend Cooper
01-20-2008, 10:03 PM
suck so bad,we went out one round earlier to the same team. I am just returning the love for all the great threads started about the team I like.

HITMAN
01-20-2008, 10:07 PM
where does he reside now and since the 90's (favre) he is a wisconsinite. he has said it himself. Great game today favre for mvp

Really? I'm sure he has a home here during football season, but as far as I know he's always back in Miss. during the off season. Produce the quote or some other evidence where he say's he lives here full time... :rolleyes:

moels
01-20-2008, 10:12 PM
Favre sucks........Nice INT, dummy.

Giants own the Pack!!!!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/BRIANBORU/CryingFavre.jpg

Brett sucks so much that he owns every QB record in the NFL, is a 3-time MVP, and at 38 took his young team to the NFC championship. If you ever played sports and knew what it took to succeed even at the high school or college level, you would never open your yap and say those type of things about a professional football player of his caliber.

Sorry, just my opinion. If he sucks Dave, that must mean that you swallow. Doh!

nismodave
01-20-2008, 10:13 PM
He sucked today!!

Butthurt Moels.

HITMAN
01-20-2008, 10:14 PM
Sorry, just my opinion. If he sucks Dave, that must mean that you swallow. Doh!

Dave can't swallow, he's the President of BCM. That would mean he chokes...
Pretzel anyone?

moels
01-20-2008, 10:16 PM
Not butthurt, just hate it when people who didn't accomplish anything close to what Favre has, say he sucks or whatever. Kind of like the people who call their favorite team WE. lol

nismodave
01-20-2008, 10:19 PM
I just saw a news report, and some fans were throwing the Packers clothing they wear in the trash.

Its typical. You will not see people wearing the garb unless they are doing well.

Dont take emotional stock in any pro team or sport. Enjoy them, but dont go overboard, like many do.

PB86MCSS
01-20-2008, 10:20 PM
So the Pats will spank the Giants, does any of this mean the Cowboys are better than the Packers? No and who gives a crap.

The Super Bowl would of been more interesting with the Packers in it to more of the country, now it will just be an automatic butt whipping and some east coasties will care alot. I think the Packers had a better chance as they are a better team than the Giants....lets not kid ourselves. Yes the Cowboys were better than the Giants too. But all that matters is that the Giants won...their o-line played great and the Packers couldn't get a running game what it boils down to.

nismodave
01-20-2008, 10:21 PM
Not butthurt, just hate it when people who didn't accomplish anything close to what Favre has, say he sucks or whatever. Kind of like the people who call their favorite team WE. lol

So you have never said Romo, or any other player sucks? When they have accomplished more than you?

Like I said, Butthurt.

moels
01-20-2008, 10:25 PM
So you have never said Romo, or any other player sucks? When they have accomplished more than you?

Like I said, Butthurt.

Actually no, I think Romo is alot like Favre in that he truly loves the game. I have no place saying someone sucks if he is of a higher caliber than I. OMG I sound like an ass now don't I. hahaha

nismodave
01-20-2008, 10:26 PM
Actually no, I think Romo is alot like Favre in that he truly loves the game. I have no place saying someone sucks if he is of a higher caliber than I. OMG I sound like an ass now don't I. hahaha

If I get Greg to give you a hug, are we cool?:confused

GTSLOW
01-20-2008, 10:27 PM
:rolf sorry davey

nismodave
01-20-2008, 10:27 PM
Another Butthurt Packer fan.

Hows that cool Ranger doing?

moels
01-20-2008, 10:32 PM
If I get Greg to give you a hug, are we cool?:confused

Oh hell yeah! Dave, we are cool, I was just trying to make a point. Sorry. :goof

PB86MCSS
01-20-2008, 10:33 PM
Its always easy to rip whoever loses, takes alot of courage :rolleyes: .

Its just a game. Let it go.

nismodave
01-20-2008, 10:36 PM
Its always easy to rip whoever loses, takes alot of courage :rolleyes: .

Its just a game. Let it go.

Like people did to the Cowboys??

But I really thought the Packers would win that game, even toward the end.

Boost21
01-20-2008, 10:40 PM
I knew it would end in a interception :-\

Poncho
01-20-2008, 10:41 PM
Now I remember what middle school was like, all over again.

Nix
01-20-2008, 10:43 PM
You can't win them all. I've always been a fan of the PAckers and this won't make me think any less of them. If you look back 4 months ago who in their right mind would have thought that team of nobodies would have made it this far? Exactly... there is always next year.

For the time being, GO BREWERS!!! Less than 3 months to go before opening season!!!:headbang

moels
01-20-2008, 10:48 PM
I predicted 8-8 before the season started. I am happy they made it this far. Young team and they will be good for years to come. Al Harris needed help on Burris and he didn't get it. The offense was inept due to bad play calls. If Favre wants to play one more year, I say he has earned it. Testicleverde played til he was 45 or whatever, so what the heck.

Ricky Bobby
01-20-2008, 10:54 PM
oh snap :rolf

Cryptic
01-20-2008, 11:31 PM
I knew it would end in a interception :-\

somehow I did too... The game only had a brief period of momentum.

michelle
01-20-2008, 11:44 PM
In case anybody missed it, the Patriots won. (:

HY35F2T
01-21-2008, 12:23 AM
How can ANYBODY call Romo a homo? Have you SEEN what he dips his wick in to?

its the cheese fogging there brain they cant help it.

Reverend Cooper
01-21-2008, 05:41 AM
yeah, really the only reason i give crap and get enjoyment in the loss is due to certain persons that love to give me crap about my team. in the end it doesn't bother me at all but i have a strange feeling it does them. ahh well. packers lose no superbowl as many predicted.
Moels is right farve is a great one,just not today so solly. as far as not being a wisconsinite,maybe hitman is right cuz i gurantee he prolly wants to get the hell outta this one now,wont be long till the pitch fork laden folks of do do brown county are out to get him.

badass88gt
01-21-2008, 05:52 AM
I'm sure he'll be living in Mississippi full time when he does retire.

I bet GB wishes they wouldve gone after Moss now. ANd WTF was with the decision to leave Harris alone on Burris all night?

Reverend Cooper
01-21-2008, 05:56 AM
yeah well,they tried woodson on him too,he couldnt stop him either

michelle
01-21-2008, 01:41 PM
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g244/reupertm/packergirls.jpg

Deggy
01-21-2008, 01:55 PM
Why weren't you there in a bikini freezing your ass off Michelle? lol

michelle
01-21-2008, 02:01 PM
I was busy working and wasn't quite willing to pay the $500/piece ticket price.

My friends in the Northeast were nice and sent me pictures from the NE game though! Because I wasn't jealous enough..

wikked
01-21-2008, 02:13 PM
In case anybody missed it, the Patriots won. (:

who? :]

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g244/reupertm/packergirls.jpg

Add an 's'
http://blog.theavclub.tv/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/attention_whore.jpg

brewcity_mach1
01-21-2008, 07:56 PM
lol... this is hilarious!!! ive always been a packer fan, always will. a true packer fan doenst just throw their clothes away when they lose, just a bandwagon jumper, thats all. the pack had terrible play calling, and didnt use grant like they did against the seahawks. burress tore us apart. looked like the g-men wanted it way more then we did. the pack surprised everyone this year! ah well, the superbowl should be interesting to watch

GTSLOW
01-21-2008, 08:07 PM
Now I remember what middle school was like, all over again.

I feel the same way reading your threads, except I feel like I'm entering a financial management class. :rolf :goof

GTSLOW
01-21-2008, 08:14 PM
Hows that cool Ranger doing?

It's great good gas mileage, mp3 cd player, and a/c :goof

Poncho
01-21-2008, 08:40 PM
I feel the same way reading your threads, except I feel like I'm entering a financial management class. :rolf :goof

wow, you're just a super b1tch this week.

You're right, terrible things happen to people (not ME) and I look into selling my gaming systems to HELP THEM. Such a bastard I am.

theavenger333
01-21-2008, 11:36 PM
come on coop, you knew it was coming about the cowboys losing. personally, its kind of sad to see people talk smack like this. I'm a FOOTBALL fan, while being a packer fan too. i thought it would come down to Dallas/GB in Dallas again, which would have been a GREAT game. i love Romo, i played baseball against the guy in LOL, nice guy, and a CANNON for an arm obviously. but if you want to talk smack, ANY of you, the facts are, Dallas went out first, on their home turf, then GB went down, on theirs. all the respect to the Giants, they walk into other people's backyards and crush them. it was a demoralizing loss. good luck to the Giants. pretty sure they'll need it, you only see teams like the Patriots in ANY sport once every few years.