PDA

View Full Version : Less than 48 hours N F L playoffs

Holeshot
01-18-2008, 09:45 PM
Alright peeps all team bashing aside are you pumped for this final round of the Playoffs ? No matter if your a Pats,Chargers,Giants or Packers fan give it up for the team your rooting for.

How do you think the weather will affect the games. I know it will be much colder in Green Bay then New England.

Does Pats having the early game change your thinking of the out come and vise versa that Green Bay has the late game?

Post your score thoughts and who will dominate the games.... Offense,Defense or Special Teams.

What team will have the most yards rushing, passing and penalties

Who is more prone to being sacked

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 10:13 PM
pats win
hopefully packers win.

Lash
01-18-2008, 10:18 PM
I'm FIRED UP for the Packers game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hrsp
01-18-2008, 11:14 PM
pats are gonna kill the chargers...i think
packers giants should be good packers win....i think

HITMAN
01-18-2008, 11:46 PM
Patriots vs Chargers.....Patriots
Packers vs Giants.........Packers

Superbowl 42
Packers vs Patriots.......Patriots
I think the Pats D will eventually fluster Favre and he'll fall into old bad habits. Our D will get to Brady, but that doesn't seem to bother him as much. The Jags made him move around in the pocket quite a bit with the blitz, but he still managed to take them apart in the end. The guy doesn't make mistakes. Unless someone comes out the blue and and has a huge game like Desmond Howard did in SB 31, I don't see the Packers winning this match-up.

DMF_Racing
01-19-2008, 11:53 AM
packers vs pats for the super bowl

Karps TA
01-19-2008, 03:08 PM
I personally can't see either game being even close.

The Chargers maybe at full strength might give the Pat's a run. But they are damaged goods, and will be playing in temps 60 degrees if not more different then where they practice. I just can't see this being a game at all. Pats would have to play terrible for this to be close.

Packers I kind of feel the same way. If you match up talent vs talent, I don't see too many positions where the Giants are better. GB OL proved last week that on a slow track they can handle the best pass rushers. Giant's secondary is like a Mash unit, I just can't see them being able to handle GB's WRs.

Then add into the NFL would love to see a GB vs NE Superbowl. It would be the biggest hyped Super Bowl in a real long time.

Deggy
01-19-2008, 03:34 PM
for my bank accounts sake....

GO CHARGERS!

Kory 88Iroc lt1
01-19-2008, 08:51 PM
I'll be at the packer game tommorrow night. Should be a great game.
Kory

hrsp
01-20-2008, 03:59 PM
for my bank accounts sake....

GO CHARGERS!

how many point were you given?