Cryptic
01-16-2008, 04:06 PM
:rolf :thumbsup

97z2801ss
01-16-2008, 04:39 PM
bwahahaha

Reverend Cooper
01-16-2008, 05:02 PM
hahaha thats funny, i wonder what they will come up with when the packers get ass spanked in the superbowl, brady with paddle in hand and farve bent over. god i cant wait. just hoping they get past the giants now is all

DirtyMax
01-16-2008, 05:12 PM
Guess we'll have to watch and see just like the Cowboys will be doin' (watching) :goof

Would you rather play and lose or not get there at all? :devil

Reverend Cooper
01-16-2008, 05:16 PM
really at this point they way they played the last three games,im glad were out,the slaughter in the superbowl would be bad,im a realistic cowboy fan unlike packer fans that think they are gonna whoop the pat's. i cant wait

DirtyMax
01-16-2008, 05:18 PM
I'm a realist too. The Pats are out of this world. They are clearly the best team in the league this year and anyone who beats them would be upsetting them hands down.

Reverend Cooper
01-16-2008, 05:20 PM
finally a reasonable packer fan,I thought there were none ^

spindler27
01-16-2008, 06:33 PM
finally a reasonable packer fan,I thought there were none ^

The pats have been far less than the stellar team they were the first 12 or 13 weeks of the season, while the packers have been playing amazing after the bears game

Reverend Cooper
01-16-2008, 06:41 PM
so your saying the packers will win against the pat's?

05caddyext
01-16-2008, 06:56 PM
I believe that the Packers have just as good of a chance as any other team. Certainly don't want to see the Giants in the SB, that would be embarrasing for them. The Giants don't deserve to be in the NFC championship, much less the SB. New England has flaws, every team does. All it takes are a few mistakes and its anyones game. I believe that Favre will not lose another SB. That would be devastating to get all the way there again and lose. I honestly think they can beat the Patriots, they just have to play like they do. They can't (Favre) mainly, cannot try to win the game in the first quarter like he did against the Cowboys the first time. Play the entire 60 minutes and I think you will see that the Packers really are THAT good.

Note: I have been a 49ers fan my whole life. I have come to appreciate the Packers in my "aging." I am not a die hard fan, but would love to see Favre win another ring. Go out on top.

Deggy
01-16-2008, 07:14 PM
The Packers won't need to beat the Patriots....because they are gonna lose to the Chargers. :wooo

Reverend Cooper
01-16-2008, 07:22 PM
The Packers won't need to beat the Patriots....because they are gonna lose to the Chargers. :wooo

care to put some moola on that statement?

Knyghtmare
01-16-2008, 07:22 PM
I would be awesome too if I knew what the other team was calling for plays every down.

Deggy
01-16-2008, 07:23 PM
care to put some moola on that statement?

how much we talking? im game for maybe a small wager.

Reverend Cooper
01-16-2008, 07:25 PM
a hundo is cool with me,pat's over chargers

Reverend Cooper
01-16-2008, 07:26 PM
I would be awesome too if I knew what the other team was calling for plays every down.

and you guys should quit paying your players to take out other teams players,all teams cheat its just a matter of getting caught,typical packer fan,will this be your excuse when the pats beat the pack that is if the giants dont

Deggy
01-16-2008, 07:27 PM
a hundo is cool with me,pat's over chargers

hmmmm.....

how about $50 Chargers over Pats.

pickardracing
01-16-2008, 07:28 PM
The Patriots need to beat the Packers to finish the deal IMO.

They've taken the best shots of all the top teams this year and beat them all, with the exception of GB.

Dallas, SD, IND, PIT, NYG, JAX, all lost to NE. The only top team left is GB, which, IMO, has the best chance to beat them out of any team in the league.

Corners that have vast experience with Moss and will shut down the long ball, front 4 that can stop the run, and an offense that can match them point-for-point.

IF GB meets New England in the SB, the keys to the game will be the linebacking corps of both teams. Period.

GB CAN beat NE.

Reverend Cooper
01-16-2008, 07:49 PM
hmmmm.....

how about $50 Chargers over Pats.

sounds good, i take pat's over chargers. you have chargers over pat's
$50.00 is the deal

Deggy
01-16-2008, 07:51 PM
You heard it here on BCM folks...the bet has been made.

Reverend Cooper
01-16-2008, 07:53 PM

They've taken the best shots of all the top teams this year and beat them all, with the exception of GB.

Dallas, SD, IND, PIT, NYG, JAX, all lost to NE. The only top team left is GB, which, IMO, has the best chance to beat them out of any team in the league.

Corners that have vast experience with Moss and will shut down the long ball, front 4 that can stop the run, and an offense that can match them point-for-point.

IF GB meets New England in the SB, the keys to the game will be the linebacking corps of both teams. Period.

GB CAN beat NE.

all true but green bay hasnt really had a big challenge other then dallas,they lost,also the bears beat them twice,the pat's will not lose this game

moels
01-16-2008, 07:56 PM
It would take a so so game from the Pat's and a great game from the Pack for them to win it all. BUT, let's take it one game at a time and get by the Giants first.

Reverend Cooper
01-16-2008, 07:57 PM
^ thank you another packer realist

moels
01-16-2008, 08:00 PM
In all honesty, when the season started I predicted a 9 - 7 season at best. They shocked me by going 13 - 3 and playing some damn good ball. I think they should get by the Giants but will have trouble with the Pat's. I do not think it will be a blowout though.

Deggy
01-16-2008, 08:03 PM
Coop I can admit, if it is Patriots and Pack (lets hope its not so I make 50 bones) it will be a game for the memories. But yeah we have to get past the NY Giants before we go talking Super Bowl.

DirtyMax
01-16-2008, 09:45 PM

Cart is a little in front of the horse X2 here

GB CAN beat NE.

Agreed... any given day anyone can beat anyone. Still doesn't mean IF these two teams face one another that GB isnt going to go off as double-digit dogs.

Smokey1226
01-16-2008, 10:46 PM
^ thank you another packer realist

a little sand in your va j j after the cowboy loss or what? Wanna talk realist.....maybe you forgot the most important part about football, is that ITS ANY GIVEN SUNDAY. Yes the Pats, when playing well are outstanding. They have great offensive weapons. Their Def, is good but lacking a lot of speed.

In case you havent seen, Phily with their backup QB almost took the Pats, Baltimore who has no off. almost beat the pats, the Giants who really dont have a top DEF (but we'll know more this sunday about that) almost beat the Pats. So i wouldnt say they arent beatable.

Secondly its no secret that you can score on the Pats at will....many teams have proven that. And with a WR core like the Packers have (5 WR wide) against a team full of AARP members (PATS) You are out of your mind if you think they can cover everyone. Because after 3 WR, you have to start putting LB's on WR's. And Pat's Lbs surely arent the youngest/fastest in the league.

Do i think our Def can stop the Pats....really depends on the pressure. They are going to score on us, absolutley, but the 1 or 2 stops and they have to punt is all it takes.

The Pats cant stop the run, and if your like every other Packer Hater and thinks we dont have a RB....Grant has proven to be one of the elite backs in the league. He can run at will against them.

So to answer your questions, Do i think we have a chance if we face them in the Superbowl....Hell ya. We have proved everyone wrong so far this year. Do i think our Def can stop their off. No way can we shut them down. But we can force a couple 3 and outs and thats all i takes.

Can we score on them....is this a serious question?

And lastly, it would be a great game with A lot of scoreing. But as long as we have Favre throwing, you are a fool to count the Packers out.

Kthxbye

lordairgtar
01-16-2008, 11:03 PM
The Pats are an outstanding team, but so are the Packers. If Farve doesn't try to win it on his own by doing the "long ball" pass, GB should do well. They still have to get by the Giants, however. Let's concentrate on that first. Everything seems to be in our favor as long as the QB follows the game plan, and doesn't try to invent stuff. If GB beats the Giants, then we can think about the Superbowl.

Reverend Cooper
01-17-2008, 06:55 PM
a little sand in your va j j after the cowboy loss or what? Wanna talk realist.....maybe you forgot the most important part about football, is that ITS ANY GIVEN SUNDAY. Yes the Pats, when playing well are outstanding. They have great offensive weapons. Their Def, is good but lacking a lot of speed.

In case you havent seen, Phily with their backup QB almost took the Pats, Baltimore who has no off. almost beat the pats, the Giants who really dont have a top DEF (but we'll know more this sunday about that) almost beat the Pats. So i wouldnt say they arent beatable.

Secondly its no secret that you can score on the Pats at will....many teams have proven that. And with a WR core like the Packers have (5 WR wide) against a team full of AARP members (PATS) You are out of your mind if you think they can cover everyone. Because after 3 WR, you have to start putting LB's on WR's. And Pat's Lbs surely arent the youngest/fastest in the league.

Do i think our Def can stop the Pats....really depends on the pressure. They are going to score on us, absolutley, but the 1 or 2 stops and they have to punt is all it takes.

The Pats cant stop the run, and if your like every other Packer Hater and thinks we dont have a RB....Grant has proven to be one of the elite backs in the league. He can run at will against them.

So to answer your questions, Do i think we have a chance if we face them in the Superbowl....Hell ya. We have proved everyone wrong so far this year. Do i think our Def can stop their off. No way can we shut them down. But we can force a couple 3 and outs and thats all i takes.

Can we score on them....is this a serious question?

And lastly, it would be a great game with A lot of scoreing. But as long as we have Favre throwing, you are a fool to count the Packers out.

Kthxbye

sand in my vag, why we beat the packers i think thats great. whats more is when your beloved packers lose to the patriots or god forbid the giants i will totally relish in the great fact that all packer fans everywhere will come up with every reason and excuse for it. sandy vag for me hahahhaha,sandy vagitis is only for you packer fans and its coming i cant wait. i just hope it doesnt happen this weekend.

Car Guy
01-17-2008, 07:11 PM
sand in my vag, why we beat the packers i think thats great. whats more is when your beloved packers lose to the patriots or god forbid the giants i will totally relish in the great fact that all packer fans everywhere will come up with every reason and excuse for it. sandy vag for me hahahhaha,sandy vagitis is only for you packer fans and its coming i cant wait. i just hope it doesnt happen this weekend.

What if the Packers take it all the way...??? Nobody expected the Cowboys to loose......

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Reverend Cooper
01-17-2008, 07:13 PM
if they do,kudo's. I never once in my heart thought the cowboys were gonna go and win the super bowl. in fact i would have been suprised if they would have made it past the pack again,i'm a realist not a blinded packer fan, simple fact,they may beat the giants which i hope for,then they will lose to the pat's and that again i cant wait for

HY35F2T
01-17-2008, 07:13 PM
hahaha thats funny, i wonder what they will come up with when the packers get ass spanked in the superbowl, brady with paddle in hand and farve bent over. god i cant wait. just hoping they get past the giants now is all

LMFAO lol then favre poping mroe pills lol.

michelle
01-17-2008, 07:21 PM
Did someone say Patriots?

Deggy
01-17-2008, 07:47 PM

Gheyyyyy :loser

Reverend Cooper
01-17-2008, 07:47 PM

the soon to be undefeated and superbowl champs? yes i did

SSDude
01-17-2008, 08:02 PM
Pregame discussion....

Listen here punk… We’ll spot ya 14 points, then were going to kick your ass!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2034/2201013948_8c00afce9a.jpg?v=0

michelle
01-17-2008, 08:12 PM
the soon to be undefeated and superbowl champs? yes i did

How come when you say something about them you don't get comments about Tom Brady being cute like I do....

Deggy
01-17-2008, 08:17 PM
:crazyeyes cuz you're a girl

Waver
01-18-2008, 11:33 AM
here is the deal....yeah on any given sunday the pats can be beaten, however that percentage is like 5 percent, well unless you are miami, then it is .005 percent

HITMAN
01-18-2008, 12:09 PM
sand in my vag, why WE beat the packers i think thats great.

:rolleyes:

Who is WE? Do you suit up and play for the Cowpies? I know you're not one of their cheerleaders 'cause you're too damned ugly, so you must be one of the players. Which position do you play? Tony Homo's ball washer? :rolf

What's it like to play for Gollum, I mean Jerry Jones? I saw him on the sidelines of Sunday's game looking like he just lost his "precious" with his googly eyes all popping out of his ugly mug. The look on his face was worth every loss the Pack has endured in Texas Studium...:loser

HY35F2T
01-18-2008, 03:59 PM

Who is WE? Do you suit up and play for the Cowpies? I know you're not one of their cheerleaders 'cause you're too damned ugly, so you must be one of the players. Which position do you play? Tony Homo's ball washer? :rolf

What's it like to play for Gollum, I mean Jerry Jones? I saw him on the sidelines of Sunday's game looking like he just lost his "precious" with his googly eyes all popping out of his ugly mug. The look on his face was worth every loss the Pack has endured in Texas Studium...:loser

enjoy it while it last all i got to say is count up the superbowl wins buddy.:thumbsup

pickardracing
01-18-2008, 04:22 PM
enjoy it while it last all i got to say is count up the superbowl wins buddy.:thumbsup

Uh, hello retard...

http://i25.tinypic.com/xnucd1.jpg

HY35F2T
01-18-2008, 04:25 PM
dude you know how many teams there were back then lol ****en car was invented like 15years b4 the first superbowl lol.

pickardracing
01-18-2008, 04:27 PM
Feel free to counter with an intelligent point. Oh, wait. NM.

lordairgtar
01-18-2008, 06:15 PM
dude you know how many teams there were back then lol ****en car was invented like 15years b4 the first superbowl lol.
Gee HY35, when was the first superbowl?:shades

spindler27
01-18-2008, 06:50 PM
lol at this thread, the packers are playing much better football than any of the dallas and pats fans like to admit

spindler27
01-18-2008, 06:53 PM

lol, my mom absolutely hates Jerry Jones, we're all sitting around watching the final minutes of the game and then the interception came, and my mom start cheering and then yelled "where is he? show his face!!" and then sure as shit jerry jones is on the screen and it looks like he just lost his marbles hahaha

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 08:29 PM

hahahah still asshurt bout that loss the packers recieved from the cowboys,or was it from the bears hahahaha your team is a joke and guess what they are going to prove it. god i cant wait for the pats to stomp out your beloved asspackers. and yes pickard dallas has more superbowl wins, nfc championships mean **** when they had 6 teams in the league, another typical packer fans unrealistic dream. go packers this weekend i sure hope they dont lose,i really wanna see the pats put the hurtin' on them.
speaking of ugly,you look in the mirror lately you make gollum,jake and the fatman and me look like superstars.

HITMAN
01-18-2008, 08:29 PM

RU4EEL? We definitely need an IQ test for noobs.

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/2944/wecome2stupidzs2.jpg

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 08:30 PM
RU4EEL? We definitely need an IQ test for noobs.

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/2944/wecome2stupidzs2.jpg

you may wanna take that test first hitman=fail

Deggy
01-18-2008, 08:37 PM
CPU PWNAGE!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z6/deggyfresh/13.gif

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 08:39 PM
deggy, just make sure you got my cash!

Deggy
01-18-2008, 08:41 PM
I think its the otherway around coooooop

HITMAN
01-18-2008, 09:32 PM
hahahah still asshurt bout that loss the packers recieved from the cowboys,or was it from the bears hahahaha your team is a joke and guess what they are going to prove it. god i cant wait for the pats to stomp out your beloved asspackers. and yes pickard dallas has more superbowl wins, nfc championships mean **** when they had 6 teams in the league, another typical packer fans unrealistic dream. go packers this weekend i sure hope they dont lose,i really wanna see the pats put the hurtin' on them.
speaking of ugly,you look in the mirror lately you make gollum,jake and the fatman and me look like superstars.

Nice diatribe, too bad it makes about as much sense as something your little noob friend HY35F2T would post.

Apparently, somebody needs a reminder:

Dude, I love the Packers but I am a realist. I hope I am wrong, but I think if the Packers play New England in the Superbowl, they will be mowed down just like everyone else. The Pats are like robots, they don't get flustered, Brady's got all day to throw and he doesn't make mistakes. And as for our defensive secondary verses their receivers? I can just see the Moss/Harris match-up now... :alcoholic

I know that trying to retain any information older than two days really taxes that giant void you call a brain, but come on Mike, (snaps fingers) let's try and stay with the program here, huh? Now be a good little Cowpie fan and toddle back to hanging more shiny stuff on your Hot Wheels car and let the grownups have a conversation, OK?

BTW Mike, why bother with punctuation at all? Just run your gibbering all together, as that's what it looks like anyway. Reading your rubbish gives me a headache.

"Have you looked in the mirror lately..." OMG, what a stunning comeback. :durr

Poncho
01-18-2008, 09:41 PM
My only statement in this thread is simple. All year I've said if the Cowboys dont' make the Super Bowl, the packers will. I still stand by that statement. I have no interest whatsoever if the Giants make the show.

HITMAN
01-18-2008, 09:43 PM
you may wanna take that test first hitman=fail

Hallelujah, more original comedy from BCM's President. Or is that DismalDave? I forget which. Anyway, keep up the good work. I heard it slays them in Peoria... :yawn:

u_say_go
01-18-2008, 09:45 PM
Coop needs a tall glass of STFU! You keep running your mouth about the asspackers and their stupid fans and blah blah blah blah BLAH! Regardless what happens on sunday with the Packers, they still went further than YOU and YOUR team. Right or wrong?
You are such a big brave man to run your mouth about how the Patriots are gonna whoop up on the Packers in the Super Bowl, ballsy move taking the 17-0 team.
Remember this? http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?p=316942#post316942
Don't see you stepping up to the plate with a "hundo" when I asked you to back up that statement! And, who the phuck says "hundo"?

HITMAN
01-18-2008, 09:52 PM
And, who the phuck says "hundo"?

:rolf
Guys that ride the back of Dallas bandwagon?

moels
01-18-2008, 10:01 PM
Well at least Coop is conceding that the Pack will make it to the big show.

u_say_go
01-18-2008, 10:04 PM
rides at the back? so when that wagon starts running off the road he can easily jump onto another one, like a 17-0 team? Then he can try to sound like he has a clue as to what he's talking about when it comes to sports?

HY35F2T
01-18-2008, 10:05 PM
Anyone see that show jim rome or w/e saying all the ladies want brett favre?lmao i cant belive how many ppl are like in love with packers lol.Im just gonna let shit play out how i know its gonna happen.:rolf

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 10:06 PM
i never jumped bandwagons, i just cant wait to see you butthurt packer fans when your beloved team loses in the big show,that is if they make it past the giants which would make me laugh more.

HITMAN
01-18-2008, 10:10 PM
Anyone see that show jim rome or w/e saying all the ladies want brett favre?lmao i cant belive how many ppl are like in love with packers lol.Im just gonna let shit play out how i know its gonna happen.:rolf

What are you, a Valley Girl? Hey Fvckhead, your rock just called and it wants you back underneath it by midnight. :loser

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 10:11 PM
Nice diatribe, too bad it makes about as much sense as something your little noob friend HY35F2T would post.

Apparently, somebody needs a reminder:

I know that trying to retain any information older than two days really taxes that giant void you call a brain, but come on Mike, (snaps fingers) let's try and stay with the program here, huh? Now be a good little Cowpie fan and toddle back to hanging more shiny stuff on your Hot Wheels car and let the grownups have a conversation, OK?

BTW Mike, why bother with punctuation at all? Just run your gibbering all together, as that's what it looks like anyway. Reading your rubbish gives me a headache.

"Have you looked in the mirror lately..." OMG, what a stunning comeback. :durr

jealousy gets you nowhere, sorry your mom hates you and your retorts are a queer as stainmans. cant wait to see it play out, then what butthurtman have to say. sorry my car is nicer than yours and its bothers you. hahahaha

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 10:12 PM
What are you, a Valley Girl? Hey Fvckhead, your rock just called and it wants you back underneath it by midnight. :loser

talk about brilliant comebacks,arsenio wants his joke back :loser

u_say_go
01-18-2008, 10:13 PM
i never jumped bandwagons, i just cant wait to see you butthurt packer fans when your beloved team loses in the big show,that is if they make it past the giants which would make me laugh more.

I highly doubt you'll see ONE Packer player react to losing like this chump a$$ mofuka!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VZyU7qP5NPs&feature=related

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 10:15 PM
ummmm bret favre crying like a ***** last game of there non playoff year 2006 nice try. come again. mofuka=hundo right retard

u_say_go
01-18-2008, 10:21 PM
post up a clip of Brett CRYING like Terrell "sitting at home sunday" Owens. what a phuckin' sissy, that's YOUR man, from YOUR team. What a sorry excuse for a man. How can anyone root for a girl like that!?
Enjoy the game on Sunday Mike. Win or lose, the Packers finished ahead of the Cowboys and that is good enough for me. :rolf
and what's with the retard comment? you want to start name calling and get nasty, I can do that too.

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 10:24 PM
its all good. like i said im ok with how they finished they did better this year than many others and are getting better. we will see what happens next year maybe even better yet. i will still relish the fact your team cant win in dallas,nor does it seem they can win in chicago which is funnier than hell. have fun making it to the big one and losing. i can hear the whining and excuses already hahahahaha

HITMAN
01-18-2008, 10:28 PM

Gee, if that happens I'll just... go back to living in the real world where jobs have to be worked, bills have to be paid, and if the tax man is real nice, I'll have a SRA under my Cobra instead of the stupid IRS. I'm sick of roll racing...

Football is a nice escape for part of the winter, but my sun doesn't rise or set by it. None of those guys stop at my house for a beer, so ultimately, who gives a shit? It does make for some internetz fun, though...:D

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 10:28 PM
http://www.boxxet.com/Green_Bay_Packers/Video_Brett_Favre_interview_after_Bears_game_12_31 _06.182nxx.d

oh yeah

u_say_go
01-18-2008, 10:29 PM
once again, it does not matter that the Packers lost to the Bears and it does not matter that they lost in Dallas like always....what matters is, try to follow along here- THEY ARE STILL PLAYING.
I'll spell it out for you, the Packers lost to Dallas and the Bears in the regular season, like you pointed out so brilliantly, but they are still in the playoffs and the Cowboys and Bears are at home. That means we win, you lose! :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

u_say_go
01-18-2008, 10:31 PM
http://www.boxxet.com/Green_Bay_Packers/Video_Brett_Favre_interview_after_Bears_game_12_31 _06.182nxx.d

oh yeah

big difference between getting choked up after what could have been the end to a long career and crying like a baby because people are "pickin' on my quarterback".

Well said Hitman! People lose sight that professional football to us is nothing more than a tv show, that's all it is. 3 hours per week we get to sit down with friends, have a beer and watch a television program.
Win or lose, the Packers had a great season. 1000times better than anyone, including the Packers, expected. Say what ya want about the Cowboys, Tony Romo did a fantastic job this year and ya gotta love the fact that a "hometown boy" made it big.

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 10:32 PM
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/4895/favremadden5rw.jpg

yes it means you go on one more weekend hopefully,if you dont lose,but then the superbowl comes you choke,and lose. ahahahaha

nismodave
01-18-2008, 10:34 PM
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/4895/favremadden5rw.jpg
yes it means you go on one more weekend hopefully,if you dont lose,but then the superbowl comes you choke,and lose. ahahahaha

HAHA!!!

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 10:34 PM
big difference between getting choked up after what could have been the end to a long career and crying like a baby because people are "pickin' on my quarterback".

yeah i know t.o. sticking up for the team and the QB wow thats not cool. but favre crying like a school girl when he knoew he was coming back just to create drama thats cool? nice try come brain surgeon you can do better:loser

HITMAN
01-18-2008, 10:35 PM
jealousy gets you nowhere, sorry your mom hates you and your retorts are a queer as stainmans. cant wait to see it play out, then what butthurtman have to say. sorry my car is nicer than yours and its bothers you. hahahaha

L A M E
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3298/HTMNvsU.jpg

HITMAN
01-18-2008, 10:36 PM
:drool: :durr

u_say_go
01-18-2008, 10:39 PM
yeah i know t.o. sticking up for the team and the QB wow thats not cool. but favre crying like a school girl when he knoew he was coming back just to create drama thats cool? nice try come brain surgeon you can do better:loser

man, you really are a Cowboy's fan arent you? Did you honestly not notice the difference between TO and Favre in those clips?

I love that pic of madden and favre!!! Madden so wants to have s3x with Brett, it's not funny.

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 10:39 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e173/sbr2005/jackandcoop.jpg
ME
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e173/sbr2005/fattest_man_03.jpg
HITMAN

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 10:41 PM
man, you really are a Cowboy's fan arent you? Did you honestly not notice the difference between TO and Favre in those clips?

I love that pic of madden and favre!!! Madden so wants to have s3x with Brett, it's not funny.

Yeah T.O meant it Farve used it so america would sympathize with him and the team for sucking royal donkey ballz

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 10:43 PM
farve as a tike
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e173/sbr2005/ist2_3243332_crying_kid.jpg

HITMAN
01-18-2008, 10:44 PM
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5638/dancetard.gif
ME
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/115/gzilla5.jpg
HITMAN

:thumbsup

u_say_go
01-18-2008, 10:44 PM
so what you're saying is. To crying was real, he meant it, he intended to let out his girlish inner self....while Favre pretended to get choked up, and actually wasn't crying. Thanks for clearing that up, now I know TO is a sissy, and Favre isnt.

u_say_go
01-18-2008, 10:45 PM
farve as a tike
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e173/sbr2005/ist2_3243332_crying_kid.jpg

dude, do youself a favor and dont try to be clever. That picture represents every 4 year old, what did you prove?

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 10:47 PM
um no really he meant what he said. farve is a drama queen. i has tho remember "kiss" when around the two helmet wearing kids i guess

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 10:49 PM
dude, do youself a favor and dont try to be clever. That picture represents every 4 year old, what did you prove?

oh lord helmet head stop with you meaningless comebacks please,pretty soon hitman will be on your case,you even making him look bad now

u_say_go
01-18-2008, 10:53 PM
Yeah T.O meant it Farve used it so america would sympathize with him

um no really he meant what he said. farve is a drama queen.
okay, which is it? He pretended to cry, using it for sympathy? Or he meant it?

2nd warning about the name calling and insults.

HITMAN
01-18-2008, 10:56 PM
i has tho remember "kiss" when around the two helmet wearing kids i guess

:rolf No retort necessary. Quoted for historical value.

http://www.firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum13/retard2.jpg

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 10:59 PM
okay, which is it? He pretended to cry, using it for sympathy? Or he meant it?

2nd warning about the name calling and insults.

omg please dont you start crying now:rolf

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 10:59 PM
:rolf No retort necessary. Quoted for historical value.

http://www.firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum13/retard2.jpg

ahahahahahahaha thats funny

u_say_go
01-18-2008, 11:01 PM
like TO? Hardly, but if you can dish out the insults and name calling, I hope you can take them.

You should consider typing without boxing gloves on Mike. I've got a headache from trying to unscramble those letters you've been throwing up at random.

HITMAN
01-18-2008, 11:02 PM
Gibber Gibber Der Duh Duh Doy.

Amazing. Just like the Energizer Bunny, he keeps going and going and going...:durr

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 11:03 PM
no like favre. i can take them just fine,unlike you packer backer.
get a new comeback that ones been used by hitman,the more intelligent of the two packer backers in the thread. lol

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 11:04 PM
Amazing. Just like the Energizer Bunny, he keeps going and going and going...:durr

yup,just trying to talk some sense into a few special people

u_say_go
01-18-2008, 11:05 PM
goodnight knuckle typer.

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 11:05 PM
HAHA!!!

the way hitman and u say are coming together in this thread.
this will happen to them soon also

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 11:07 PM
goodnight knuckle typer.

wow that took along time.no wonder your going to bed,brain hurtin'
nah i doubt it. sweet dreamz of superbowl disaster coming your way compliments of da ****

u_say_go
01-18-2008, 11:10 PM
you are so clueless! just dont get it do ya?

btw, nice picture of you before, I like your hat. Who's the limp wristed, ghey guy with the Ford shirt on?

HITMAN
01-18-2008, 11:11 PM
the way hitman and u say are coming together in this thread.
this will happen to them soon also

And as usual, once he runs out of lame banalities, he digs into his latent homosexual bag of tricks. Oh the variety of it all...

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6481/squishowned.jpg

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 11:15 PM
you are so clueless! just dont get it do ya?

btw, nice picture of you before, I like your hat. Who's the limp wristed, ghey guy with the Frod shirt on?

knuckle typer huh.
thats warning two,like the little 2 year old you were being. ahahahaha another weak ass attempt. :durr

HY35F2T
01-18-2008, 11:15 PM
:popcorn:popcorn lol lovin it.need some ****en beer though.

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 11:18 PM
And as usual, once he runs out of lame, unoriginal banalities, he digs into his latent homosexual bag of tricks. Oh the variety of it all...

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6481/squishowned.jpg

yet another good picture, put the thesaurus down,its ok you can use easier words im sure it hurts when you try to copy them from the book. it really makes me happy to see how upset you packer fans get when the reality of a poss. loss this weekend,or for sure in the superbowl is looming ahead :rolf

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2008, 11:19 PM
No Superbowl Win For The Packers......gosh That Sounds Nice. Sweet Dreams Girlz

HITMAN
01-18-2008, 11:28 PM
yet another good picture, put the thesaurus down,its ok you can use easier words im sure it hurts when you try to copy them from the book. it really makes me happy to see how upset you packer fans get when the reality of a poss. loss this weekend,or for sure in the superbowl is looming ahead :rolf

Much like actually going fast, I've forgotten more of the English language than you will ever know. But I will dumb the rhetoric down some, so a fellow of your simple means can understand. "I iz smarter than you iz, so Y dont U kwit B4 u embarass yerself NE more?"

Vershtay?

Reverend Cooper
01-19-2008, 12:24 AM
those low time slips where are they again,and that off the charts dyno slip and super high s.a.t scores. thats what i thought they are all imaginary. its all good. smart people dont do huge horsepower in a cobra irs they put in a staright 8.8 right roll racer.
again another feeble minded attempt to get off pace of the thread. A.D.D. anyone

Poncho
01-19-2008, 12:43 AM
And here we go knocking everyone elses ride that isn't this or isn't that....

Replace Hitman with me, and we have June all over again.

Always on the defense (that you are the best), always trying to prove something (that you are the best), knocking everything else that everyone has or done (that you are the best) get done with it Coop, you'd talked shit this year to pretty much every single member here, and yet we are also supposed to pat your back for every achievement your car gets. Here let me congratulate you, while you shiv me in the kidney.

Even when the topic isn't abou cars, you drag it back to yours.

HY35F2T
01-19-2008, 12:45 AM
grr this shit blows ****en cold out and no beer:fire

Poncho
01-19-2008, 12:52 AM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e173/sbr2005/jackandcoop.jpg
ME
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e173/sbr2005/fattest_man_03.jpg
HITMAN

You already used this rip on me last year. How original.

HITMAN
01-19-2008, 12:52 AM
those low time slips where are they again,and that off the charts dyno slip and super high s.a.t scores. thats what i thought they are all imaginary. its all good. smart people dont do huge horsepower in a cobra irs they put in a staright 8.8 right roll racer.
again another feeble minded attempt to get off pace of the thread. A.D.D. anyone

Speaking of the feeble minded, look what the cat shit out. Gee, did you just spend the last hour on ModularFords or SVTPerf. trying to find out what it takes to make a Cobra go fast so you could come back with this gem of a post?:rolf Go polish your fishing lure, Einstein. :alcoholic

Smokey1226
01-19-2008, 12:57 AM
......while crying about how the packers made it further into the playoffs that your Bandwagon cowgirls.

HITMAN
01-19-2008, 01:00 AM

Always on the defense (that you are the best), always trying to prove something (that you are the best), knocking everything else that everyone has or done (that you are the best) get done with it Coop, you'd talked shit this year to pretty much every single member here, and yet we are also supposed to pat your back for every achievement your car gets. Here let me congratulate you, while you shiv me in the kidney.

Yeah, Coop seems to think that the BCM world spins around him and his shiny blue rocket. (Hmmm, isn't that the name of a dildo?)

Inferiority Complex for $1000 Alex...

Smokey1226
01-19-2008, 01:02 AM
Yeah, Coop seems to think that the BCM world spins around him and his shiny blue rocket. (Hmmm, isn't that the name of a dildo?)

Inferiority Complex for $1000 Alex...

BWHAWHAWHHAWHWAHAW awww man that made my night.

HITMAN
01-19-2008, 01:07 AM
BWHAWHAWHHAWHWAHAW awww man that made my night.

Glad I could be of assistance.:thumbsup

CobraSnake
01-19-2008, 01:19 AM
wow coop I know its football and its only a game but words like that around all these packer fans could get you beat. Will your loved cowboys be there to back you up then?

Mark

nismodave
01-19-2008, 04:17 PM
I knew this thread reminded me of something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUMNo7R-1Zc

u_say_go
01-19-2008, 08:18 PM
:rolf
that video rules!

Brian98GTP
01-19-2008, 08:39 PM
In before the http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/lockd.gif

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/beer.gif

Knyghtmare
01-20-2008, 05:24 PM
and you guys should quit paying your players to take out other teams players,all teams cheat its just a matter of getting caught,typical packer fan,will this be your excuse when the pats beat the pack that is if the giants dont

LOL Yeah, every team films the call of the oposing team so that they know what the plays are going to be. Players saying they will give teammates cash to hold back a running back is hardly something to call cheating and in no way comparable to what the Pats are doing. :alcoholic

Reverend Cooper
01-20-2008, 09:39 PM

wow dan read again,im not the one that started about the cars,so fvck off. never siad i was the best nor my car was, again fvck off. there really is only a few i've really talked shit to either most is usually in response to a moronic or lame post. again fvck off. everyone on this board has talked some type of shiat to another but because i challenge 2-3 of you here your all azzhurt. I dont expect anyone to congratulate me for shiat dan. unlike most,i (dan) i dont need someone to tell or say i did a good job or the car is blah blah blah. read threw the thread again dan.

Reverend Cooper
01-20-2008, 09:39 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e173/sbr2005/nfcpackerloss.jpg

HITMAN
01-20-2008, 09:44 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e173/sbr2005/nfcpackerloss.jpg

Look, it's something blue and shiny. Maybe you can hang it from your rearview...:rolf

Reverend Cooper
01-20-2008, 09:48 PM
ahahahahaha GB ftmfl

88Nightmare
01-20-2008, 09:52 PM
so why isnt this in the football forum?

88Nightmare
01-20-2008, 09:53 PM
lol as soon as I posted that it got moved :rolf