PDA

View Full Version : ~ Where to get #4 signed helmet ~

awsomeears
01-15-2008, 06:22 PM
I know there was one in the FS sections but it was his rookie year and I don't want it.

I'm looking for a Brett Favre #4 Real Green Bay Packers Helmet with Signature and proof that its legit.

I could really use some help on this, where to go ? Ebay has a bunch but thats my last resort.

- Brad -

Deggy
01-15-2008, 06:24 PM
i remember seeing something about that before the server crash....but i cant remember who it was....and for some reason im thinking it was an autographed Falcons helmet signed by Favre.

GRAMPS SS
01-15-2008, 06:26 PM
Brad...there a place in the Falls....JEFFS SPORTS.....on appleton ave in the shopping center with Sentry foods.....he had 2 awhile back,,,,,and he does have other stores as well...he's a honest guy...he gets some things done by us for his employees and i talk with him all the time...i can't see him ripping anyone off.....

GRAMPS SS
01-15-2008, 06:27 PM
i remember seeing something about that before the server crash....but i cant remember who it was....and for some reason im thinking it was an autographed Falcons helmet signed by Favre.

that was meatseeker...he had a signed photo on a plaque.....

Heat Seeker WS6
01-15-2008, 06:30 PM
I have an authentic framed 8x11 for sale

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23925

Jsho13
01-15-2008, 06:30 PM
My mom searched on line and picked one up for my old man. It was a Favre and Starr autographed helmet with the superbowls and mvps written below there names.