PDA

View Full Version : WBC? Are these a$$hats crazy!?!

GHOSST
01-15-2008, 11:14 AM
I've known about the WBC (Westboro Baptist Church) for awhile now, complete a$$hats.. and I'm sure most of you have run across something they've protested in the past...

WELL! These douches are planning on having the balls to come down to Camp Lejeune and protest Marines on their own soil at the Lejeune Main Gate!!!:fire:fire:fire Its going down this Saturday at noon... F@ck were already fired up here, and are picking out our spots... You better beleive every cop in NC will be there... because Marines are respectable.. but there are some who just dont give a F@ck! This is no bull... This might get ugly...

Oh yea, their in Greenfield tonight at 5:30 pm protesting and Army Pfc's funeral... I wish I was back home... that might get ugly too... I'm so pissed!!! :fire:fire:chair::punch::flipoff2:

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

Almost every Marine is hearing about this... we just got it...

BigSnailBuick
01-15-2008, 11:18 AM
Why are they still around....hasnt anyone burned their cult building to the ground a hundred times yet...If I lived anywhere near that place a good friday night filled with drinking would always end with a Phelps "church" burning :headbang

GHOSST
01-15-2008, 11:24 AM
I'm sorry... you just dont mess with Marines... we do not take stuff like this lightly... Keep your ears open, I'm sure your going to hear more about this!!!!:fire

Breecher_7
01-15-2008, 11:27 AM
Although I do not agree with there actions in any way whatsoever and I hope that they all die horrible slow deaths. The rights that many of us have fought to protect is also the same rights that allow these assclowns to do what they are doing. There demonstration will accomplish nothing but make them look like fools.

I think the accidental slip of the trigger finger from one of the gate guards is in order here though. One could only hope that these protesters are dumb enough to try and rush the main gate, then things would get fun!!!!!

As far as the protest at the funeral, that gets me heated and I have nothing appropriate for this board to say about it.

BigSnailBuick
01-15-2008, 11:37 AM
My smart side says not to go down there.....Either way I will be hoping for some good news tonight. Sad part is these idiots know what they are getting into. Havent they been beat up and had their cars smashed in enough at every other place they have been. This is Wisconsin....we have some crazy people here ohhh man if I was them I would have stayed in big cities... this would have been the last place I would come. :stare

GHOSST
01-15-2008, 07:34 PM
I just watched some videos of them getting taken away from places for it getting to hectic.. I'm not a violent person, but I can't speak for the rest of my fellow Marines.. lol. :D:chair:

oneslowcamino
01-15-2008, 08:34 PM
I can't stand these people and they are just asking for trouble by posting where and when they will be protesting.

Z28Roxy
01-15-2008, 08:46 PM
Ah good old Fred Phelps and daughter Shirley :rolleyes:

Al
01-15-2008, 10:09 PM
I was in that area, so I thought I'd swing on by and protest the protestors and see how much they new about 1 John 4. I brought a friend along who was a Baptist minister, but not westborough.

They DID NOT show up.

That funeral looked like a sad one. There were probably 100 flags outside. It also looked like the local fire brigade showed up. The parking lot was full and half of the parking lot of the highschool across the road was filled. Very sad lookin

VroomPshhTsi
01-15-2008, 10:21 PM
do you have a video cam? i'd like to see this

it's amazing those dickbags haven't been shot yet

Al
01-15-2008, 10:35 PM
do you have a video cam? i'd like to see this

it's amazing those dickbags haven't been shot yet

I am also expecting one of them to end up dead too. I bet that the day that happens, about 10,000 people will show up at the funeral and protest it.

lordairgtar
01-15-2008, 11:52 PM
You just don't know how much I hate these people. I wish they would have showed. BTW Midknyteracer, thanks for your service to the country.

GHOSST
01-16-2008, 06:49 AM
You just don't know how much I hate these people. I wish they would have showed. BTW Midknyteracer, thanks for your service to the country. Thanks.. it just bothers me when the people that are the bravest.. that are no longer with us, actually have jerks like these praising thier death... I saw one sign that said "Gift From God, IED"... :fire Now if that just doesnt hit a hard spot...:mad:.....

I was in that area, so I thought I'd swing on by and protest the protestors and see how much they new about 1 John 4. I brought a friend along who was a Baptist minister, but not westborough.

They DID NOT show up.

That funeral looked like a sad one. There were probably 100 flags outside. It also looked like the local fire brigade showed up. The parking lot was full and half of the parking lot of the highschool across the road was filled. Very sad lookin I'm glad people showed up.. the right way to go about a funeral for this country's heros.. I'm glad the douches DIDN'T show up, seems thier smarter than I thought.. now, lets see if they show this saturday, I'll keep you guys posted, and I got my digital camera already to go, just in case something interesting happens.. lol

Crawlin
01-16-2008, 09:05 AM
one small us armed forced r/c drone flown right into their church like the planes on 9/11......

should pack a good punch wouldn't ya think?

GHOSST
01-16-2008, 11:17 AM
one small us armed forced r/c drone flown right into their church like the planes on 9/11......

should pack a good punch wouldn't ya think?
Hahaha, yup. That reminds me of one of thier signs "911 gift from god"... Who actually thinks this sh!t up and believes it? And is themselves, AMERICAN!?

Al
01-16-2008, 11:20 PM
A very popular hymn goes "and they will know we are Christians by our love".

Something make me think WBC has never heard of 1 Jonh chapter 4.

USMARINE1108
01-17-2008, 12:42 AM
Although I do not agree with there actions in any way whatsoever and I hope that they all die horrible slow deaths. The rights that many of us have fought to protect is also the same rights that allow these assclowns to do what they are doing. There demonstration will accomplish nothing but make them look like fools.

I think the accidental slip of the trigger finger from one of the gate guards is in order here though. One could only hope that these protesters are dumb enough to try and rush the main gate, then things would get fun!!!!!

As far as the protest at the funeral, that gets me heated and I have nothing appropriate for this board to say about it.

:thumbsup