PDA

View Full Version : How dumb are people these days

BigSnailBuick
01-13-2008, 09:45 PM
So lastnight we threw a huge party to set off going back to school. Had about 70-100 people there so all the rooms got locked. Well some kid decides to go into a room for his coat and proceed to not only steal the keys to a buddies car but also my other buddies credit cards. He then proceeds to the gas station to use the credit card to fill the car he stole up with gas. Then to McDonalds to spend 50!!!! dollars on the dollar menu -.-. Hmm another way to connect the stolen car to the credit card and after eating went to a 24 hour Walmart or Target to attempt to purchase an xbox360 or Ps3 worth about 450 dollars, like they wont id you for that:rolleyes:. How many camera ridden places do you have to go into with a stolen card and car... They havent found the car or the kid yet but for real with how retarded this kid was I hope he enjoys his stay in jail for a Double Cheeseburger spree :rolf People these days just get gradually more unintelligent. :chair:

Korndogg
01-13-2008, 09:48 PM
oh man that is pretty stupid.

0TransAm0
01-13-2008, 10:09 PM
very very dumb

BigSnailBuick
01-15-2008, 11:01 AM
Ohh yeah just an update. The guy was caught and as my buddy was picking him out of line he happen to notice it was one of our good friends :fire Guess I know why he always buys when we are at the bar and has new shoes everyday-.- I sat and thought about the thousands of dollars worth of shit that has gone up missing over the last 6 months and came to a brief conclusion, he was there every night at different houses when stuff went missing later on in the night. Coach Purses, wallets, plasma tv's, xbox, ps3 etc... You know you always say man if i catch the guy imma beat him senseless...its very odd and you kinda freeze up when you come to find out it was someone you called a friend :stare Makes the situation alot worse.:(

And BTW anyone here know teh law and how that kinda catch works...they said they recovered tons of cards, games, tvs the whole 9 at his house....do we get to go through all of it and recover the shit we know for a fact is ours??? How does that work, cause a girlfriend of mine already described her purse to the T and it was exact to one found in the stolen car. How does that all work, im sure we are all SOl but hey im kinda curious.

Flight_740
01-15-2008, 11:09 AM
What else is really stupid is leaving your credit card alone in your coat with 100 people in the house.:rolleyes:

Don't ya think?

Smokey1226
01-15-2008, 11:10 AM
That is some crazy stuff, i really hope your GF gets her stuff back as well as everyone else. And i can see what your saying he's a friend, but a true friend wouldnt steal your own Gf's purse nor everyone else's stuff. Put his ass in jail

BigSnailBuick
01-15-2008, 11:44 AM
What else is really stupid is leaving your credit card alone in your coat with 100 people in the house.:rolleyes:

Don't ya think?

Yeah i guess leaving your credit car in your locked room in your dresser is really dumb :rolleyes: WTF are you talking about

Flight_740
01-15-2008, 12:25 PM
My bad. Calm down dude.

Boost21
01-15-2008, 12:40 PM
This world is so messed up now a days

Waver
01-15-2008, 12:56 PM
yeah, you will get your stuff back, and you can count on this "friend" of yours spending a few years (at least 3) with bubba....

the police will just want discriptions of the stuff that dosnt have a name on it

pickardracing
01-15-2008, 12:57 PM

Don't ya think?

Can't argue with the logic here.

Windsors 03 Cobra
01-15-2008, 01:17 PM
That sounds horrible but its nothing new and has been going on for thousands of years.
70-100 people in a house ? that dont seem all that smart either, then again I dont drink/party or have fun so what do I know ?

Good luck getting some of the stuff, back and if you are depending on the criminal justice system to "prosecute" the guy, dont hold your breath.

70 cutlass 442
01-15-2008, 01:32 PM
Good luck getting some of the stuff, back and if you are depending on the criminal justice system to "prosecute" the guy, dont hold your breath.

x2, most ill bet is restitution and some probation, unless he has a long a*s record, even then dont expect a whole lot.

BigSnailBuick
01-15-2008, 07:15 PM
Yeah he is being charged by a few bars we use to go to aswell, I guess they were looking for him and thought we knew since we are regulars there... I had no idea...As for the 100 people party...they all stay in the basement and only vip people come upstairs with no hassle... Thats half the reason we were all soo confused how everything kept getting jacked....lesson learned. Out of 10 people you trust with your life you can realistically count on 50% of them... Makes me feel better knowing that to my friends im one of those 5. : )

Knyghtmare
01-15-2008, 07:32 PM
I would have had to go Frank Jude on his ass...