PDA

View Full Version : Will Prince......

STANMAN
01-11-2008, 09:56 PM
eventually go the way of his old man? Like literally eat himself out of baseball? Discuss.

Prince Valiant
01-11-2008, 10:34 PM
I don't think I shan't...

70challenger452
01-11-2008, 11:45 PM
no, prince is a big time lifter, the dude is got some huge arms, I don't see any lazyness to lead to leting himself do that

wikked
01-12-2008, 01:35 AM
he's not fat... and once he gets going, he can motor.

That inside the park homerun he had last year, he ran the bases like 2 seconds faster than some other guy that got an inside the park homerun earlier in the year... ESPN did a stopwatch on it.

STANMAN
01-12-2008, 02:04 AM
Did anyone see Cecil when he was young, he was WAY smaller than Prince. And eventually got to be WAY bigger, lol. I hope he has a long, awesome career though, loved watching his old man (remember when he hit a HR out of county stadium??), love watching him.

Cjburn
01-12-2008, 07:48 AM
I've met Prince in person several years ago. I was surprised how large the guy was. Not fat, but just f'n HUGE.

brewcity_mach1
01-13-2008, 08:01 AM
he's not fat. just big boned. guys got some power

spindler27
02-10-2008, 10:18 PM
i only see one flaw in prince, one HUGE flaw........

HIS ******* AGENT is Scott Boras, so if any of you follow baseball as much as me you know what that means, his next contract is going to be huge if he keeps up his numbers, I mean, I was kinda hoping that Fielder, Hart, Hardy, Braun and a couple of the other younger guys would stick together and take a smaller contract in hopes of winning the series, but with Boras persuading Prince for a bigger contract(with Boras getting a bigger cut obviously), I don't see Prince staying in Milwaukee without a huge contract

STANMAN
02-11-2008, 01:53 PM
i only see one flaw in prince, one HUGE flaw........

HIS ******* AGENT is Scott Boras, so if any of you follow baseball as much as me you know what that means, his next contract is going to be huge if he keeps up his numbers, I mean, I was kinda hoping that Fielder, Hart, Hardy, Braun and a couple of the other younger guys would stick together and take a smaller contract in hopes of winning the series, but with Boras persuading Prince for a bigger contract(with Boras getting a bigger cut obviously), I don't see Prince staying in Milwaukee without a huge contract

Shit Joel, I didn't even realize that. Now I can rejoice as he'll be headed to Detroit when his contract is up!!!! (if he doens't go to Detroit though, BOOOOOOOO!!!!! I would rather have him stay with the crew if he goes anywhere besides Detroit!)

pw_cc_runner
02-11-2008, 10:24 PM

That inside the park homerun he had last year, he ran the bases like 2 seconds faster than some other guy that got an inside the park homerun earlier in the year... ESPN did a stopwatch on it.

thats a great fact... he really is a special big guy

PB86MCSS
02-12-2008, 06:59 PM
I don't think hes like his father....at least in some ways. More motivated it appears, a bit more talent too. As huge as he is, I do think he could slim down a wee bit. He could work on his defense though. If his demands are reasonable I want them to keep him, he should be the #1 priority but they know with Boras, theres a good chance he hits the open market when its time.

wikked
02-13-2008, 09:42 AM
I think they have the bank put aside for his negotiations, they know he's top priority.

*crosses fingers*

flyin_blue_egg
02-15-2008, 11:45 AM
i don't think he will....now-a-days teams want guys to be somewhat in shape. yea he is up there size wise, but like a lot of ppl have said i bet he lifts weights a lot. not to mention, if he gets bigger no ones going to pay him what he deserves so he'll be forced to loss weight

spindler27
02-15-2008, 06:54 PM
i don't think he will....now-a-days teams want guys to be somewhat in shape. yea he is up there size wise, but like a lot of ppl have said i bet he lifts weights a lot. not to mention, if he gets bigger no ones going to pay him what he deserves so he'll be forced to loss weight

prince is not fat or overweight, the guys a fvcking brick!!

flyin_blue_egg
02-15-2008, 08:25 PM
^^never once in my post did i say he was fat....i said he was up there in weight....and sorry to burst your bubble he is atleast considered slightly over weight

spindler27
02-16-2008, 09:50 PM

thats as close to calling someone fat without saying the word as you'll get, he will demand alot of money, well his agent will at least, and im hoping that they stick together for years and years, they have a ton of good young talent and it'd be a shame from them to lose any of it

awsomeears
02-17-2008, 11:12 PM

I watched that game on tv :thumbsup they were talking about how fast he hustled around the bases for a large guy. And that he may be just as fast as some of the other skinny dudes.

Great game :thumbsup

flyin_blue_egg
02-19-2008, 01:39 PM
thats as close to calling someone fat without saying the word as you'll get, he will demand alot of money, well his agent will at least, and im hoping that they stick together for years and years, they have a ton of good young talent and it'd be a shame from them to lose any of it

i ment if he gets any bigger teams will shy away from him....hes not fat but he's damn close, same thing for guys like ortiz

udlose98
02-22-2008, 08:30 PM
he just had an article in the Journal (sports cover) saying he was going on a strict no mean diet, not even fish!

brewcity_mach1
02-25-2008, 08:03 PM
yeah i heard that too, all veggie diet

flyin_blue_egg
02-26-2008, 05:00 PM
^^diets like that are bad for you b/c then you don't get the protien needed...not to mention really hard.....a guy like him could just exercise or work out and eat better....plus losing weitht isn't really about what you eat but how much you eat...for example pizza, if you get a pizza with everything on it you'd think it'd be fattening...not if you only eat 1 or 2 pieces instead of the whole thing

RYanD03
03-21-2008, 03:01 PM
I don't see this diet lasting long.. He loves meat