PDA

View Full Version : NFL Divisional play-offs! Pick 'em

Prince Valiant
01-10-2008, 05:50 PM
SAT
Seattle Seahawks vs Green Bay Packers- Seattle is a less complete, weaker defense version of the Packers. What does worry me is that they have a cagey old coach in Holmgren and a very good RB that can bust out at pretty much anytime. Hasselbeck has a hot sister in law too.
Jacksonville Jaguars vs New England Patriots- I'd really love to see Jacksonville win here...they can if they get real physical and knock around both brady and moss. However, the safe pick is still NE.

SUN
San Diego Chargers vs Indianapolis Colts-Man, the chargers NEVER look convincing. They had a tough time all game. While they beat Indy on in SD, they don't repeat in the dome.
New York Giants vs Dallas Cowboys - DING DING DING!!! Upset alert! Okay, still unlikely to happen, but I'm glad NYG won when SEA won...TB probably couldn't have upset the 'boys, whereas the giants just might. Big physical recievers and an emotional team sometimes pulls it off...especially if manning plays decent. Likely? No. Hopefully? Yes.

Deggy
01-10-2008, 06:18 PM
NFC
Green Bay
New England

AFC
Indy
NY Giants

97z2801ss
01-10-2008, 06:36 PM
New england
Green bay
San Diego
New York

Deggy
01-10-2008, 06:40 PM
Hey Prince, what are the regular season standings for everyone that played so far...you can PM them to me if you don't wanna clutter the thread. Thanks.

Prince Valiant
01-10-2008, 06:46 PM
Don't know...lost all the old stuff in the crash i believe...

Deggy
01-10-2008, 06:54 PM
Damn, oh well.

Karps TA
01-10-2008, 06:54 PM
Don't know...lost all the old stuff in the crash i believe...

...convenient excuse...... :shades

:D

GB - I'm scared to death of this game. The Packers need to control the game from the very start. If they get down, I fear Favre doing old Favre things.

NE - This is one of those, stop thinking so much and just pick the obvious games. Although I would not be shocked if Jax scores the upset. But I get the feeling this will be a blowout of epic proportions.

Dal - Hate this game too. If TO doesn't play then this changes alot. But the guy is going to play. Eli Manning in a big game terrifies me.

IND - they should slaughter SD.

Deggy
01-10-2008, 06:59 PM
I wanna see the Giants take the 'Boys out because I know it will be a hard game if the Pack win on Sunday to head down to Dallas again, and all us Packer fans know our record in Dallas.

Karps TA
01-10-2008, 07:12 PM
I unfortunately won't get to see the NFC Championship game. I'll be in a plane on the way to Vegas for basically the entire game. When I found that out this weekend, I couldn't believe it.

Deggy
01-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Hey, if I could take a trip to Vegas I'd miss a NFC Championship game for that.

blackhorse
01-10-2008, 08:46 PM
SEA V.S GB This could be a scary game (at first) but we will dominate in the end
NYG V.S DAL Giants will not go down without a fight not 3X
SD V.S IND Colts will steam roll they have something to prove!!!!
JAC V.S NE My upset pick!! no one thinks they have a chance perfection ends hear

Brian98GTP
01-10-2008, 08:49 PM
Packers
Giants
Colts
Patriots.... only to lose next week to the Colts :thumbsup