PDA

View Full Version : Bike Week 2008, Looking for a trailer and radio...

pOrk
01-09-2008, 08:36 AM
I got a better response this year then previous years for my Daytona trip and am in need of a bigger trailer. I bought a new truck to take down there, 2 bikes in the back and will need a trailer capable of towing 4-6 motorcycles. So 6X12 or longer. Does anyone have anything I can use / rent?

Also, the little extra money I have I am spending on the truck to get it tip top mechanically so we don't have any problems ( knock on wood ) getting to florida and back. That means I probably wont have the cheese to buy a new radio. I was thinking of borrowing someones XM deal that I could run through one of those things that broadcasts it through the air to like 87.3 or whatever? Maybe pay your months satellite radio bill to borrow it for 2 weeks?

fly5150
01-10-2008, 11:26 AM
I'll give you a call alter today. We should chat abotu Daytona. I have a 20' encolsed trailer that may be an option. I have at least 2 bikes to go down, possibly 3. I also am working with a guy currently with a 53' semi that may drive there and back. If that works out, i'm flying down. I should be able to stuff that truck with 20-30 bikes.

Flicktitty
01-10-2008, 03:33 PM
Hey Pork, I have no clue if you can use it but i have a Tandam snowmobile trailer?