PDA

View Full Version : So is Brew City more Import Streetracing or Domestic?

Jucin_
01-07-2008, 10:05 PM
I was curious and did a search and found some vids on Youtube but it was all Imports. How is the streetracing scene up there?

WickedSix
01-07-2008, 10:06 PM
we don't race on the street here

perhaps rsd at gld would be a good place to start

Korndogg
01-07-2008, 10:08 PM
no street racing mmmmk

Rhiannon
01-07-2008, 10:16 PM
My car will never be street legal. Well probably not anyway.

scottie K
01-07-2008, 10:16 PM
street racing is dead in milwaukee

Heat Seeker WS6
01-07-2008, 10:17 PM
We dont have streets here

Reverend Cooper
01-07-2008, 10:17 PM
ibtl and ban

pickardracing
01-07-2008, 10:20 PM
ibtl and ban

success!!!

USMARINE1108
01-07-2008, 10:23 PM
:rolf

Keep trying. :rolf

Reverend Cooper
01-07-2008, 10:24 PM
juicedimpss talk some smarts into this dood so he dont get banned

Windsors 03 Cobra
01-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Free Post.

juicedimpss
01-07-2008, 10:27 PM
juicedimpss talk some smarts into this dood so he dont get banned

what did i do?

hell,i dont even drive on the street.

Cutlass Queen
01-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Whats racing?

Heat Seeker WS6
01-07-2008, 10:28 PM
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1174329819-fail.jpg

Boost21
01-07-2008, 10:38 PM
http://patrickschmidt.baked.net/albums/peopleplaces/excuse_gauge.jpg

Boost21
01-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Why street race when the drag strip is so close?

Rocket Power
01-07-2008, 10:46 PM
IB4TL

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/5104/bubengropenbq5.gif

Cryptic
01-07-2008, 10:53 PM
street racing... sh!t we get busted for cruising or even just sitting in a parking lot longer than 15 minutes.

We got Great Lakes Dragway and Road America :headbang

Poncho
01-07-2008, 10:57 PM
To not bullshit and lie to you, the reality is that it does go down and it does happen. I won't say us, but anyone that goes out around here, knows Milwaukee has a strong local scene, granted, it's not Chicago, Detroit, or Houston, but it goes down EVERYWHERE, in every city, in every town.

We are the largest club around locally -- that is open to all muscle no matter who made it. We've gotten press in the past, and we are the ones that started the Culvers shows on highway, that quickly got out of hand. Before that we had normal shows @ Burger Kings, and the like, and in the past you could find many of us @ Omegas, or other hot spots. Rather than give this club bad press, and to give us problems, it's not a thing thats not publically talked about, and I'm sure you can imagine why. We are no longer just a haphazard, rag tag bunch either, we've spawned from word of mouth, and multiple car forums, and converged together, to be a living, breathing social --- and car club.

We have regular get togethers, and do stuff together. The fee? Just that you show up, socialize and get to meet many of us. Yes you may find some of us on the highway, but we're mostly parked, socializing. You can find us @ GLD, you'll find us @ BW3's on a friday maybe, or on the Northside Firestone, again socializing and BSing amungst each other.

In the past we had Police Officers registering and joining the forums, sneaking around giving us problems. No doubt they know/knew who had what, and what they did. We took measures then. Things were also a little different, the mean age of a member was a tad younger, and stupider, and we learned from that. We learned when we took great strides to make this cool "hot spot" - Culvers. Within two weeks of us bringing our hot cars out, the kiddies that tried to be tuff followed us there, but this time it was huge, the adjacent lot was many times bigger, and right away crap started. Beeyond called us out, Tri's group and the supras called people out, and it was madness. Thats not what we as a club, were focused on. Then other wannabee's, not affiliated with us, in domestic muscle started to act stupid amongst the kiddies, and the cops quickly came. They were lenient to us, but eventually had to try to shut all of us down. Granted it'll be much the same next year.

So, please, understand why we no longer will discuss street racing around here. We as a club have to protect ourselves, as we have created something great, and don't want it to all fall down, and viewed negatively. We really are a great group, just like anyone, you have to get past the basic hazing that you will pretty much anywhere.

Cryptic
01-07-2008, 11:01 PM
Dan for president....

anyone? :confused

wikked
01-07-2008, 11:11 PM
we don't have cars here.

Boost21
01-07-2008, 11:12 PM
We street race with our schwinns....mine has 22''s and chromies

GRAMPS SS
01-07-2008, 11:13 PM
a vote for DAN...is a quart of free oil.....

GRAMPS SS
01-07-2008, 11:14 PM
hell...i drive a damm station wagon.....

Korndogg
01-07-2008, 11:16 PM
http://www.getreligion.org/wp-content/photos/amish_church_traffic__small_.jpg

Boost21
01-07-2008, 11:22 PM
http://www.nerdsonsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/horse-racing.jpg

Poncho
01-07-2008, 11:34 PM
Dan for president....

anyone? :thumbsup

yay

Heat Seeker WS6
01-07-2008, 11:36 PM
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k213/Heat_Seeker_WS6/beagledragged.jpg

Smokey1226
01-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Hell ya, that sh1t was deep dan!!

Heat Seeker WS6
01-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Hell ya, that sh1t was deep dan!!

Jack Handy gave birth to Dan

awsomeears
01-07-2008, 11:57 PM
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k213/Heat_Seeker_WS6/beagledragged.jpg

This picture just made my ******* day :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf:rolf:rolf

Heat Seeker for President !!!!!!!!!

Poncho
01-08-2008, 12:10 AM
This picture just made my ******* day :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf:rolf:rolf

Heat Seeker for President !!!!!!!!!

screw that, John's my Vice Prez.

Beagle
01-08-2008, 12:40 AM
To not bullshit and lie to you, the reality is that it does go down and it does happen. I won't say us, but anyone that goes out around here, knows Milwaukee has a strong local scene, granted, it's not Chicago, Detroit, or Houston, but it goes down EVERYWHERE, in every city, in every town.

We are the largest club around locally -- that is open to all muscle no matter who made it. We've gotten press in the past, and we are the ones that started the Culvers shows on highway, that quickly got out of hand. Before that we had normal shows @ Burger Kings, and the like, and in the past you could find many of us @ Omegas, or other hot spots. Rather than give this club bad press, and to give us problems, it's not a thing thats not publically talked about, and I'm sure you can imagine why. We are no longer just a haphazard, rag tag bunch either, we've spawned from word of mouth, and multiple car forums, and converged together, to be a living, breathing social --- and car club.

We have regular get togethers, and do stuff together. The fee? Just that you show up, socialize and get to meet many of us. Yes you may find some of us on the highway, but we're mostly parked, socializing. You can find us @ GLD, you'll find us @ BW3's on a friday maybe, or on the Northside Firestone, again socializing and BSing amungst each other.

In the past we had Police Officers registering and joining the forums, sneaking around giving us problems. No doubt they know/knew who had what, and what they did. We took measures then. Things were also a little different, the mean age of a member was a tad younger, and stupider, and we learned from that. We learned when we took great strides to make this cool "hot spot" - Culvers. Within two weeks of us bringing our hot cars out, the kiddies that tried to be tuff followed us there, but this time it was huge, the adjecent log was many times bigger, and right away crap started. Beeyond called us out, Tri's group and the supras called people out, and it was madness. Thats not what we as a club, were focused on. Then other wannabee's, not affiliated with us, in domestic muscle started to act stupid amongst the kiddies, and the cops quickly came. They were lenient to us, but eventually had to try to shut all of us down. Granted it'll be much the same next year.

So, please, understand why we no longer will discuss street racing around here. We as a club have to protect ourselves, as we have created something great, and don't want it to all fall down, and viewed negatively. We really are a great group, just like anyone, you have to get past the basic hazing that you will pretty much anywhere.

dano that is prolly the best post i have ever read. very well said :thumbsup

Poncho
01-08-2008, 01:20 AM
Well there it is, I pretty much told you where you can find us, and yea, the only reason you see those "import" vids, is that they are the only ones stupid enough to blindly put where they are, what they drive, and proof that you will find them streetracing.

It's no special secret, if you want to find us, it's easy enough to do. See the cars in the sigs, and see where you find them. I don't make it out much anymore, due to my work schedule, instead I have social gatherings @ my apartment. But when I do go out I have an awesome time just hanging out with friends.

Flicktitty
01-08-2008, 01:23 AM
Jucin is looking for action in Milwaukee? what is the world coming too? lol

Poncho
01-08-2008, 01:33 AM
Jucin is looking for action in Milwaukee? what is the world coming too? lol

another one of your ricer buddies??

BTW, when can I expect your arrival at my apartment?

Flicktitty
01-08-2008, 01:42 AM
another one of your ricer buddies??

BTW, when can I expect your arrival at my apartment?

HaHaHaHaHaHa, Far from.... Never actually met the guy. But he is From the Chicago area. He owns Outlaw a big shop out of Jolliet:thumbsup

Oh, and sometime soon. Had some personal shit to take care of.

pOrk
01-08-2008, 02:28 AM
I'll poop in your eye socket then squeeze you till your guts come out of your mouth.

Beagle
01-08-2008, 03:05 AM
HaHaHaHaHaHa, Far from.... Never actually met the guy. But he is From the Chicago area. He owns Outlaw a big shop out of Jolliet:thumbsup

Oh, and sometime soon. Had some personal shit to take care of.

i think this guy ran the dyno back in summer for the project camaro car show.

HY35F2T
01-08-2008, 03:24 AM
wtf is street racing?i just smoke pot.:thumbsup:alcoholic

Slow Joe
01-08-2008, 08:06 AM
Cars, what are cars??

I roll around on this!!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/joe53051/huffybike.jpg

:rolf :rolf

pickardracing
01-08-2008, 08:40 AM
Brew City MUSCLE.

That is all.

DirtyMax
01-08-2008, 08:48 AM
Didn't you know? Brew City Muscle is a site to exchange secrets about Steroid and HGH use.

P.S. I think this is the dude from one of the original episodes of Pinks.

lasttimearound
01-08-2008, 08:52 AM
wow, just read dan's post, very very well said. that is awesome!

Crawlin
01-08-2008, 08:55 AM
Yes, this is Juicin, the wonderful character that made the Pinks oh so funny. Then made the other episode oh so much more funnier.

Has the white t/a w/ black rims(or I should say HAD since I saw it for sale a long time ago) Fast car for sure.

Dan pretty much summed it up. Let's just say we keep MOST(about 85%) of the shit talking OFF public message boards, unlike crytownracing.com where it's a bunch of idiots all trying to race and then threatening and then having someone say they can set up a boxing ring cause I can totally whip your ass dude. It's like that whole group is short a couple brain cells when it comes to just sacking up and racing. I don't care if it's for $5000, when the whole 4 hrs previous to the race is bullshit and crying. I've been down there MANY times. I know people from "The Village", I know people who were apart of "A.R.T." etc.... That fun times have come and gone about 6-7 years ago. Now it's just a bunch of newbies screaming that daddy paid for $50k in upgrades but forgot to put slicks on the car so they need spots from a stock LS1 or stock '03 cobra or something

In the words of south park guitar hero episode....

THAT...

SHIT....

IS...

GHHHEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Jucin_
01-08-2008, 09:26 AM
Yes, this is Juicin, the wonderful character that made the Pinks oh so funny. Then made the other episode oh so much more funnier.

Has the white t/a w/ black rims(or I should say HAD since I saw it for sale a long time ago) Fast car for sure.

Dan pretty much summed it up. Let's just say we keep MOST(about 85%) of the shit talking OFF public message boards, unlike crytownracing.com where it's a bunch of idiots all trying to race and then threatening and then having someone say they can set up a boxing ring cause I can totally whip your ass dude. It's like that whole group is short a couple brain cells when it comes to just sacking up and racing. I don't care if it's for $5000, when the whole 4 hrs previous to the race is bullshit and crying. I've been down there MANY times. I know people from "The Village", I know people who were apart of "A.R.T." etc.... That fun times have come and gone about 6-7 years ago. Now it's just a bunch of newbies screaming that daddy paid for $50k in upgrades but forgot to put slicks on the car so they need spots from a stock LS1 or stock '03 cobra or something

In the words of south park guitar hero episode....

THAT...

SHIT....

IS...

GHHHEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

That would be me :stare Im not looking to come up and street race, I was just curious since I never heard too much from you guys up here. I didnt know this site was more of a MFBA style then a chitown. So my bad on that one. Alls I can say is Im not a cop, I dont own a import and Im just out having fun :wooo

In the past we had Police Officers registering and joining the forums, sneaking around giving us problems. No doubt they know/knew who had what, and what they did. We took measures then. Things were also a little different, the mean age of a member was a tad younger, and stupider, and we learned from that. We learned when we took great strides to make this cool "hot spot" - Culvers. Within two weeks of us bringing our hot cars out, the kiddies that tried to be tuff followed us there, but this time it was huge, the adjacent lot was many times bigger, and right away crap started. Beeyond called us out, Tri's group and the supras called people out, and it was madness. Thats not what we as a club, were focused on. Then other wannabee's, not affiliated with us, in domestic muscle started to act stupid amongst the kiddies, and the cops quickly came. They were lenient to us, but eventually had to try to shut all of us down. Granted it'll be much the same next year.

Thanks for the honest answer! :thumbsup

2SLOW
01-08-2008, 09:33 AM
hi jucin!!

wikked
01-08-2008, 09:58 AM
Cars, what are cars??

I roll around on this!!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/joe53051/huffybike.jpg

:rolf :rolf

Probably faster than your old stang :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

<runz>

70 cutlass 442
01-08-2008, 10:13 AM
not gonna lie, i saw some trialers to your videos on your site and they looked pretty kik ass. but in reality if any street racing up here goes down it usually consists of a ricer missin every gear other then second and then 16+ pages of them talking about what would have happend if they were able to get it into thrid *cough*cough*

pickardracing
01-08-2008, 10:27 AM
Probably faster than your old stang :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

<runz>

And more reliable than a DSM!

<also runs>

MyWhiteZ
01-08-2008, 11:07 AM
who is this "Village" you speak of :goof
i heard all their shit is scary fast:wooo

Hi Juicey Juice...keepin those t-tops securely fastened lately?

Crawlin
01-08-2008, 11:55 AM
lmao at T-tops... i think that's why he shyed away from RT66 and sticks with US41

and LMAO about 16 pages of bullshit when a gear is missed!!!! DA TRUTH!!

Want_Notch
01-08-2008, 12:06 PM
I would street race more.........if my car didn't suck so bad.

wikked
01-08-2008, 12:17 PM
And more reliable than a DSM!

<also runs>

Sometimes I just can't argue with that. :(