PDA

View Full Version : Because you never realize how short life is...

Yooformula
09-03-2003, 02:36 PM
Please say a prayer for Andy/Chris and their family as Andy's wife/Chris' mother passed away today(Andy is the owner/founder of CPonyGo). She had been stricken with cancer early this year and she passed away this morning. She was too young to pass on so please remember how short life and family is and how precious it is. Stop to appreciate and revel in it. Our prayers are with you Andy and Chris.:(

Prince Valiant
09-03-2003, 03:06 PM
poor thing...:(

BAD LS1
09-03-2003, 03:12 PM
My condolances go out to Andy and family

Tom B

Silver350
09-03-2003, 03:32 PM
My Condolences as well to Andy and his family. I was shocked and sadden to hear the story at the CPonyGo BBQ

Crawlin
09-03-2003, 05:50 PM
Now what you want to hear when you get home from a long hard day of work. Cause it makes all those stupid things in life, that much smaller/insignificant. All those little fights with the spouse/girlfriend/parents/friends. This "hobby" we are in, brings more than knowledge from others together. It brings people with similar interests together to share in the obsession. Along that path, we become friends. Even more, we become a family. What happens in one person's life, brings us all closer together. We are all here for you Andy and Chris. We are your friends. We are your family.

Chris

JohnnyT
09-03-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by z28kid98
Now what you want to hear when you get home from a long hard day of work. Cause it makes all those stupid things in life, that much smaller/insignificant. All those little fights with the spouse/girlfriend/parents/friends. This "hobby" we are in, brings more than knowledge from others together. It brings people with similar interests together to share in the obsession. Along that path, we become friends. Even more, we become a family. What happens in one person's life, brings us all closer together. We are all here for you Andy and Chris. We are your friends. We are your family.

Chris

Couldn't have said it better myself! My thoughts and prayers are with you, Andy and Chris.

y2kws6
09-03-2003, 11:15 PM
Thought and prayers to you andy and your family, from the Kuehn family.

97z2801ss
09-04-2003, 12:13 AM
Thoughts and Prays go out to Andy and chris and there family....