PDA

View Full Version : Death of friend

Todd Z
01-04-2008, 11:39 PM
When I get home from work tonight I look at the mail and see a envelope from my dentist, thinking it just a bill so I leave it until later. Around 10:30 I finally open it because it was not in a standard #10 window envelope. It turns out that my dental hygenist has passed away. I had seen her twice a year for many years and thought of her as a friend. We had alot in common and would occasionaly chat. We liked the same movies, tv, food, etc. I have been trying for the last hour to find a death notice or some kind of article online but all with no luck. I have tried JSonline, google, yahoo and more. does anybody know of any other site that may have info, maybe some state website.

She was in a bad car accident early last year and was suffering after effects from it. She leaves behind 13 year old daughter.

I did find out what happened and it turns out that it was most likely a result of the accident that was not her fault. She had a brain annurism on new years eve and was pronounced dead on her birthday, Very sad. Thoughts and prayers go out to her family

07ROUSHSTG3
01-04-2008, 11:42 PM
wow, that sucks, sorry to hear that. it is amazing how you can get so close to people that you really have no relation or obligation to. sucks even more to hear that a child is involved.

Nix
01-05-2008, 01:05 AM
Sorry dude a friend is a friend, sorry sorry for your loss.

Heat Seeker WS6
01-05-2008, 01:34 AM
Todd, sorry for your loss. PM me her name or call me if you want & I'll see what I can do to help you out.