PDA

View Full Version : RIAA = Sieg Heil???

Korndogg
12-30-2007, 10:30 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/28/AR2007122800693.html

They are going overboard with this shit.

Rocket Power
12-30-2007, 10:50 PM
Now you can't even put your own cd's on your computer? A-holes

michelle
12-30-2007, 11:15 PM
With Hannah Montana tickets going for over $1000 on Ebay, I have no sympathy for artists or record companies and don't think they need to get this crazy and be this protective. This is just getting sad.

lordairgtar
12-31-2007, 12:34 AM
Try being a DJ. I want to put music I own on a hard drive and do shows with a lap top. Even though I keep and own the originals, my copies could be illegal. And anyone who pays a grand for tickets to see anyone who in my opinion had not "paid" their dues, is part and parcel to the problem. I wonder where this Hannah persona would be if it wasn't for her daddy's music contacts, her talent not withstanding.

pickardracing
12-31-2007, 09:29 AM
The RIAA imo is nothing more than an outdated elitist group of douchebags who are now in the throes of death and are fighting anything they can.

Anyone with half a brain cell knows that the money made off of the music you hear on the radio or internet is just a drop in a bucket compared to the money made touring. The big money is in the shows.

These ****s need to be drug out in the street and beaten with sticks and stones.

Holeshot
12-31-2007, 09:44 AM
So come in my house and look at my mp3 player my lap top my desk top. Just try it MOFOERS. Invade my home with no warrant and see how quick your life ends.

wikked
12-31-2007, 10:03 AM
RIAA - $9,250 song.
iTunes - $0.99¢ song.

???

How do they come up with that total for their value?
Surprised they aren't suing iTunes for not charging nearly $10,000 each.

If murder was legal they'd all be dead :]

GHOSST
12-31-2007, 01:11 PM
Damn thats complete crap!!!! I made an account with iTunes years ago just for the reason to be legal, plus I dont mind $0.99 for a song, especially if its just one song I need instead of the whole friggin CD. So there basically saying the burned CD's I make from iTunes for myself and friends, which I bought, is now illegal?? Dammit all, these people are nuts... thier fighting a losing battle, and making it worse and worse for themselves. They just can't face the new era.... like a fat girl who gets dumped for a skinny chick.. or in some rare cases, vice versa, hahaha:headbang

Korndogg
12-31-2007, 05:01 PM
Try being a DJ.

I was. And my buddy was too and he got nailed for downloading songs.