PDA

View Full Version : 89 SHO Whole or parts...

1KwikPony
09-01-2003, 02:21 AM
I'm trying to get rid of the following for an '89 SHO, not sure what other years they'll fit cuz it's not my car, but if you have a sho, you should know if they'll work or not...
Borla Cat-Back - $350 obo (paid almost $900)
73mm CAI with 73mm Mass Air - $175 obo
Short throw shifter
Brand new struts, mounts, springs, f/d and r/p calipers
Otherwise I think it's pretty much stock so if you need something else, just email me an offer, the only thing that's not good on this car is the tranny and the seats (torn leather, if you wanna buy them I'll still sell them, but they are in BAD shape!) Or you can buy the whole car for $600 obo... 194k on Yamaha 3.0 V6, fast as hell but the tranny's shot cuz my buddy dropped it to first at 70 so it's probably the flywheel and clutch are shot, but I'm not a mechanic so don't take my word for that... and it needs some slight body work and a paint job... the body work was about 75% done when he screwed it up... Thanks for looking...

1KwikPony
09-01-2003, 02:24 AM
by the way... I can deliver anything personally (within reason) except the whole car, it'll run and drive but I don't wanna screw something else up and it be on me!

Yooformula
09-01-2003, 12:14 PM
Got any pics to post?

1KwikPony
09-01-2003, 05:27 PM
I'll try to get some this week... It's my friend's car and his wife hates me so it might be a little difficult, but I'll give him a camera to get the pics, anyone who wants them gimme an email and I'll send them asap.

BadAzzGTA89
09-10-2003, 07:10 PM
Humm i SHO might be in intrest of the whole car have to see what shape it is in 89 is the fastest of all the years i hear faster than the V8 ones hehe but those are not Yamaha engines !