PDA

View Full Version : Sully's Bar

awsomeears
12-30-2007, 12:58 AM
Myself and a group of 2 stopped out at sully's on HWY 100 and Beloit for a few beers. I was in total Awe on the ratio of HOT ass chicks to guys. For every guy there were 4 girls :banana1:

I'm not much of the corner bar type, living in Cudahy you learn to hate them because of the ruckus and meat heads. So I really stay clear of them, my choice is always downtown or on North Ave.

But tonight I was out of my normal area and was totally shocked on the girl to guy ratio :stare

Anyone here stop in sully's ? are these nights like this normal ?

Korndogg
12-30-2007, 01:54 AM
its been like that when I have been in there.

Prince Valiant
12-30-2007, 01:57 AM
I knew a group of girls that liked to go there...they were all taken though.

Korndogg
12-30-2007, 01:59 AM
I knew a group of girls that liked to go there...they were all taken though.

quit stalking the high school girls. Just because you work there doesn't mean you can follow them around everywhere.

ThatWhiteCivic
12-30-2007, 02:29 AM
Inside info word on the street is that bar will be closed for a month after the new years so go soon if you want to go.

It's a bit ghetto in there some nights. There is a sign outside that says no grills.:crying

Neal Steffek
12-30-2007, 04:50 AM
You have no idea as a bar owner in West Allis how pissy I get when everyone says Sully's is the place to be. I alwasy thought Gus Amens was THE place in West Allis. One day I will stop up there and see whats up.

Soon Mugshotz will be THE place to be in West Allis :headbang:alcoholic

H8RADE
12-30-2007, 07:39 AM
Being THE place to be in Filthy Stallis is almost as impressive as being the best ice skater in Florida.
:rolf

DirtyMax
12-30-2007, 08:34 AM
Now you let the cat out of the bag. Every Sauasage in a 40 mile radius will be seeking out Sully's now... way to go... :goof

Rhiannon
12-30-2007, 10:27 AM
LOL. I used to go there before it got all ghetto. Gus Amanns is too ghetto as well. Not to mention the fact that you walk into the place and it's so smoky you can't even breathe. Nothing worse than a bunch of wanna-be-gangstas hitting on you too.

Now you let the cat out of the bag. Every Sauasage in a 40 mile radius will be seeking out Sully's now... way to go... :goof

Bring your sausages to BW3s. Ha ha.

Deggy
12-30-2007, 10:30 AM
LOL. I used to go there before it got all ghetto. Gus Amanns is too ghetto as well. Not to mention the fact that you walk into the place and it's so smoky you can't even breathe. Nothing worse than a bunch of wanna-be-gangstas hitting on you too.

Bring your sausages to BW3s. Ha ha.

you know you like the saggy pants guys......they wear there pants like that so they are already practically off if they get lucky with a girl.

Rhiannon
12-30-2007, 10:33 AM
you know you like the saggy pants guys......they wear there pants like that so they are already practically off if they get lucky with a girl.

Nah! I likes me a redneck! I love it. Blue collar workers apply here. :drool:

lordairgtar
12-30-2007, 10:48 AM
I'm buyin' me a pick up truck and cowboy hat....JK LOL

Rhiannon
12-30-2007, 10:57 AM
I'm buyin' me a pick up truck and cowboy hat....JK LOL

:deal

CobraSnake
12-30-2007, 10:58 AM
I forsee the terminal on Howell to be the new hot spot.

Mark

Rhiannon
12-30-2007, 11:01 AM

Mark

My friend bartends there. He's the big dude, Phil. Let me know the next time you want to go, I'll go too.

Reverend Cooper
12-30-2007, 11:03 AM
do you like a rednecks with blue cars

Rhiannon
12-30-2007, 11:05 AM
I plead the fifth.....

awsomeears
12-30-2007, 11:15 AM

Mark

I agree, I was there a few weeks back and the place was unique :thumbsup I dont think that place will ever get ghetto because they would feel odd being in such a nice place that they would have to go to a shit hole to feel at home :rolf

Last night there was no ghetto people at sully's thats why I was shocked :wooo ill go there again to see whats up.

Rhiannon
12-30-2007, 11:25 AM
I agree, I was there a few weeks back and the place was unique :thumbsup I dont think that place will ever get ghetto because they would feel odd being in such a nice place that they would have to go to a shit hole to feel at home :rolf

Last night there was no ghetto people at sully's thats why I was shocked :wooo ill go there again to see whats up.

Do I forsee an outting of some sort? I'll just be adding to the "more-chick-to-guy" ratio. Ha ha.

Russ Jerome
12-30-2007, 12:40 PM
do you like a rednecks with blue cars

You cant buy being a redneck!

Drives a 3/4ton 4wd, wears his ASE work cloths after work,
missing an eye tooth, drinks too much while listening to country
music.....sound like anybody we know :)

http://hometown.aol.com/russjerome/images/bmsavedavi.jpg

Wears a Turbo around his neck at national meetings?

Reverend Cooper
12-30-2007, 01:26 PM
ahahahaha aredneck im proud to be friends with ^

DirtyMax
12-30-2007, 01:41 PM
The Terminal is a nice place and just like they did with The Landmark, the family will make sure to keep the assholes out.

PB86MCSS
12-30-2007, 01:44 PM
I'll second it being smoky....its the 2nd smokiest bar I've been in only to Landmark on Farwell....its nothing special, ok only IMO. Is it techically in StAllis or Greenfield? I always thought that was Greenfield.