PDA

View Full Version : snow tires FTW!!!!

TURTLE
12-28-2007, 05:59 PM
ok, maybe not...

my 97 is having some issues, so i'm forced to drive my 2002(the nice silver one) in this snow... with it lowered on coilovers, and on the summer... VERY summer tires...

i pretty much BARELY made it home from work(yes at the tire place:goof) and for the most part of my driveway, did a 2nd gear burnout:thumbsup

funny, yes
scary, partially

looking back at the tracks, i can actually see my oil pan, control arm bolts, etc, scraping on the snow... lol

[/rant]

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
12-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Have any partial clues as to why the black one is still down?

TURTLE
12-28-2007, 06:30 PM
have a spare head coming from florida, should be here mid next week... then send it off to the machine shop, get it gone through the right way(dissasembled, hot tanked, new valve seals, etc...) then i'll pull the old one and slap the new one on.... should take an afternoon once i have all the parts...

Reverend Cooper
12-28-2007, 06:53 PM
turtle pm me with the best price you can get me with you paying for the tires on my fj cruiser they are the standard size i would really like the michelins,let me know or call me

nismodave
12-28-2007, 07:00 PM
My Contis rule in this crap.

Yooformula
12-28-2007, 08:03 PM
/\no, your sig rocks! i love stacey keibler's ass!

GHOSST
12-28-2007, 08:26 PM
/\no, your sig rocks! i love stacey keibler's ass!

I know right.... damn....

TURTLE
12-28-2007, 10:49 PM
turtle pm me with the best price you can get me with you paying for the tires on my fj cruiser they are the standard size i would really like the michelins,let me know or call me

i'll check into it tomorrow morning... not sure if we can get the michelins, but i'll see what we can do...