awsomeears
12-27-2007, 12:55 AM
Where :

Joe Piscitellos Bistro
17770 W. Capital Rd.
Brookfield, WI 53045

In stone wood village

www.piscitellosbistro.com

http://a369.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/35/l_85df7589a1981cf69bf88204d5116640.jpg

This would be located on the North Side of capital rd. its in a small little village of shops. Johny B's steak house is in front of his place.

The place is very hidden way in the back of Stonewood Village. You would want to park in the farthest back parking lot and walk around the yellow building to the entrance.

Joe has been a friend of mine for a few years, helped me out a bunch. Now I'm just passing the word on every forum to get people there so they can experience one of the Best Fish Fry Dinners in town. Hell best that I have ever had. Not to mention its an Italian place and anything beside the fish is delicious.

I took my family there ( 5 of us ) and everyone was shocked how well the food tasted, you know how every fish fry tastes the same ? this was not the case.
The soups are home made :wooo we all shared two bowls of Clam Chowder and it was the best ******* Clam chowder I have ever had.

Joe's at the young age of 31 and has been cooking since he was little, when I used to live with him he would cook dinner and after every meal I would make the comment " You need to open up a place "

Well that time has come true and I'm proud of him, plus the food is Awesome.

For those that live out there try it out and please get back to this post or hell make another post, his location is cool but at the same time he is hidden. What he needs is the word to be passed around, he has been advertising quite a bit witch is also good.

He's open Monday through Saturday.
Monday - Wednesdays he is open for lunch with killer soups and sandwiches.
Thursday - Saturday he is open for lunch and dinner.

Other then fish fry nights he has a menu full of Italian dishes, deserts and a respectable wine and beer list.
All that I ask is if you and your wife, girl friend or just buddy's want to try out a different place just check it out.

If you do go mention Brad/Earz sent ya he will enjoy that

- Brad -

P.S. His Potato Pancakes ROCK !!!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Flicktitty
12-27-2007, 01:06 AM
How are the prices there? i've driven by a couple of times but never stopped.

awsomeears
12-27-2007, 01:26 AM
I think a fish fry meal was $9.95. Soup and sandwichs are probably $9 - $13
Stop in there for lunch his warm sandwiches are awesome, dam im hungry haha

ThatWhiteCivic
12-27-2007, 07:49 AM
damn, no all you can eat??

WickedSix
12-27-2007, 07:54 AM
must of driven by it a hundred times by now..... hafta stop in for lunch sometime soon. thanks for the heads up :thumbsup

lit666
12-27-2007, 09:07 AM
The Black Kettle has a great fish fry and it's around $10.

6forwardgears
12-27-2007, 10:09 AM
"So I'm at this great little bistro..."

"Bistro? What the hell is a bistro? Must be a prank caller... next!"

:rolf

WickedSix
12-27-2007, 11:12 AM
hmm i just drove by and couldn't see it from the road...I saw stonewood village....

GHOSST
12-27-2007, 11:44 AM
Man that makes me hungry...

70 cutlass 442
12-27-2007, 12:00 PM
I used to work with joe probably about 5 years ago, was a good cook then, ill have to try his place sometime soon.

awsomeears
12-27-2007, 12:21 PM
I used to work with joe probably about 5 years ago, was a good cook then, ill have to try his place sometime soon.

Thats pretty cool, he hasn't changed much. Bit wiser but still a goof ball :rolf

2 bad z's
12-28-2007, 05:42 PM
I just finished eating 1baked and 1 reg fish fries and I must say it was the best fish dinners I had

Crawlin
12-28-2007, 05:45 PM
Gonna stop up there!! Sounds awesome

awsomeears
12-28-2007, 05:50 PM
I just finished eating 1baked and 1 reg fish fries and I must say it was the best fish dinners I had

Seriously thank you for stopping there :thumbsup
I never had the baked, I think tonight im braving the weather and going :headbang

Did you happen to mention something to him about this BCM post or did you just sit down and enjoy it ?
Again thanks thats really cool to have people go somewhere that I recommend.

- Brad -

2 bad z's
12-28-2007, 06:44 PM
Seriously thank you for stopping there :thumbsup
I never had the baked, I think tonight im braving the weather and going :headbang

Did you happen to mention something to him about this BCM post or did you just sit down and enjoy it ?
Again thanks thats really cool to have people go somewhere that I recommend.

- Brad -I took the dinners to go,and did mention your bcm post

lordairgtar
12-30-2007, 11:24 AM
damn, no all you can eat??
All You Can Eat does not equal "good". Piscitello's is good. You can always do Old Country Buffet if you just want to stuff your face with questionable food.

awsomeears
01-03-2008, 08:06 PM
Well since yellow wag. posted about fish fry's and my buddys place was not on there I figured I would bump this up. Tomorrow is Friday so head out there if you want to try a new place.

I believe me and a few buddy's of mine are heading out there to grab some beers and a few fish fry's.

SSDude
01-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Hey Brad
Great recommendation:thumbsup
The wife and I stopped there tonight for dinner.
We started with a bruscetta al Pomodora. Nice.
We had the fish fry, I had the baked and the wife had the fried. Both with potato pancakes. Awsome!!:thumbsup
The place is very hidden way in the back of Stonewood Village. You would want to park in the farthest back parking lot and walk around the yellow building to the entrance.
Said hi to Joe as we walked in. and told him how we heard about the place.
Said he owes Brad a big kiss for sending people.:rolf

http://www.piscitellosbistro.com/menu.html

Karps TA
01-04-2008, 07:57 PM
I didn't see they had a lunch menu. Might have to check them out during lunch one day.

awsomeears
01-04-2008, 08:00 PM
I didn't see they had a lunch menu. Might have to check them out during lunch one day.

Any sandwich he makes rocks !!! I stopped in there the other day and had a Ruben :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

And a shrimp bisk soup :drool::drool::drool::drool:

awsomeears
01-11-2008, 06:16 PM
I'm heading there tonight for a dinner and a few beers :thumbsup

If your looking for a new place try it out, if you get lost just ask the 1st person you see in the village.

awsomeears
01-24-2008, 09:33 PM
Bumping this up :thumbsup

More then a handful of people saw my post and stopped out to try his fish fry, so last week Joe gave me free dinner :thumbsup

Friday is about here so get ready :banana1:

awsomeears
02-08-2008, 07:52 AM
Roads are clean so head out !!!!!
I'll be there stuffing my face :-)

SSDude
02-08-2008, 04:47 PM
I stopped out last Friday.
Great house salad.
Tried Joe's Lasagna. Damn good!!

Crawlin
02-08-2008, 05:19 PM
i'll be stuffed from the BW3's :( hahaha

will have to make note of it for next week.

70 cutlass 442
02-15-2008, 07:51 PM
just went here tonight, food was great, right on the way home from work too. thanks for the reccomendation!

awsomeears
02-16-2008, 09:08 PM
just went here tonight, food was great, right on the way home from work too. thanks for the reccomendation!

I was there for Valentines day with my parents, and stopped there today for a Ruben Sandwich :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I really appreciate you guys stopping out there :thumbsup

awsomeears
02-22-2008, 07:38 AM
Well tonight will be interesting, he has a party of 70 lol !!!!!!!!
So will see how fast he can cook, the word on his fish fries have been getting around. Figured id bump this up again.