PDA

View Full Version : Holy $h!t is downtown jammin!!!

Yooformula
08-30-2003, 01:34 AM
I just finished the first of my 2-17 hour work days and its is friggin packed from end to end. There are guys doing burnouts in the middle of the street in front of cops(and telling em to f@ck off), naked chicks walking around, hot chicks flashing anyone/everyone for beads, bikers having loud pipes contest. Its crazy!!:banana :rockwoot: :haveabeer

Knyghtmare
08-30-2003, 01:45 AM
Itds fvivking sweet.. I love wisconsihg

CruxGNZ
08-30-2003, 02:05 AM
What he said:rock

!M!

97z2801ss
08-30-2003, 02:23 AM
Bikes ROCK, brings out the best in people hahha...

Milw96Cobra
08-30-2003, 05:07 AM
I just got back from a party, after hanging out on brady st... after playing a gig... this town has gone ******* nuts!

and its great! :banana

Yooformula
08-30-2003, 08:09 AM
I think the cops are outnumbered 50:1, there was almost noway they could control Water st if it erupted. Some guy sat in the middle of street and melted down his tire for about 3-5 minutes with cops standing next to him. You could see the nervousness on their faces as they walked him away:stare :durr

A B4C Z
08-31-2003, 10:56 AM
I was downtown last night and it was like mardi gras wisconsin style. The coolest thing was the cops were giving chicks the beads and encouragin them to do it. I wish cops were easy all the time because a little :3gears: was a pat on the back and "dont do it again." Ive never seen so many people in milwaukee before. Water street was just packed. Thank god for :haveabeer :licky that only made the night better.:thumbsup :banana.

Silver350
08-31-2003, 11:45 AM
John, Gino and I went down to water street last night there was so much going on and chicks walking around topless and flashing man was it a good time.

GinoRin
08-31-2003, 02:55 PM
Scott, John, Dan, and I were all down at Water street last nite.... A special thanks to Yoo for the yummy beverages! My hats off to ya, dude... I would have gone nuts if I was that busy! :haveabeer It was a blast! I didn't roll in until after 8 this morning.. John, you should have stayed at bar a little longer, your honey that loved camaros showed up as well as a certain 30 year old harley model :flipoff:

We need to do that again, guys!

BlownMe
08-31-2003, 06:43 PM
I hit Brady St. last night and I definately had a blast. Me and a buddy of mine rode down on our Kawasakis and they still showed us love!! There were naked chicks walking around and titties everywhere!! There was a cop down there walking around in uniform with Nike Air Max's on and I was wondering what was up with the shoes until someone yelled "pull your titties out!!" and he went running to go look at the titties!!! It was hilarious!! Definately a good time.

Cryptic
08-31-2003, 11:42 PM
:pics

BadAzzGTA89
08-31-2003, 11:44 PM
i hear that cryptic

A B4C Z
09-01-2003, 03:39 AM
Ill see what i can do i got a few nice shots but they were with my buddies digital....:banana

Yooformula
09-01-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by CrypticGTX
:pics

Should have brought your punka$$ down then if you wanted pics!?!?! We have close to 4 rolls right now but no one will develop them.:(

Daytonapacecar959
09-01-2003, 01:46 PM
It was like that at the Full Throttle Saloon all weekend at State Fair Park,Titties everywhere:rockwoot: ,until the state fair police made them get off the stage,then more got up there and the cops just gave up and let them dance and lift there tops.
I had a great time this weekend.:haveabeer :party:

y2kws6
09-01-2003, 03:06 PM
I plead the 5th on everything that I seen. Too bad you guys broke away after you were stumbling in the wrong direction. All I can say is WOW :wow

Dan

BTW -- I don't need pictures, they are imbeded in my head.

Daytonapacecar959
09-01-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by y2kws6

Dan

BTW -- I don't need pictures, they are imbeded in my head.
Some where inbeded on my head:omg :wooo

Cryptic
09-02-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Yooformula
Should have brought your punka$$ down then if you wanted pics!?!?! We have close to 4 rolls right now but no one will develop them.:(

give them to me.. I'll have my g/f develope them for you.

I wish I could of done more downtown. I have to watch my kid and I've been working alot. I came down there once on the last sunday, you where already gone from BW3's. I missed most the fun. I had cole with me so I couldnt do much anyway