PDA

View Full Version : Rock Auto parts

88Nightmare
12-24-2007, 05:54 PM
so im guessing this stuff is as good as OEM quality? looking through there at stuff I could use, seems they have well known brands. timken bearings.....etc

SSDude
12-24-2007, 06:14 PM
I bought some exhaust parts and they were all "Walker" great price even with shipping:thumbsup
It pays to shop around

theavenger333
12-25-2007, 12:25 AM
its a parts dealer. look through it, they're just like any store. they have the cheap brand, the middle brand, the expensive name brand, and OEM. these days, most parts are all made by like 2-3 manufacturers, then re-badged. on any beater i've owned and or worked on, i've almost always used the bottom "Guardian" brand stuff. brake parts especially. never had a problem yet.

DurtyKurty
12-25-2007, 09:08 AM
I just bought a bunch of stuff from them. Most of it is less expensive, but I have seen advance auto parts beat there price a few times. The only thing that bothered me with this last batch of stuff I got was that it looked like the box had been sitting on the shelf for about 10 years. Like the box was all beat up and worn. But I was wrong, it had been stitting on the shelf for 11 years! 1996 was printed on the box. The parts were fine but yikes!