PDA

View Full Version : Packers = Rodeo Clowns.

HITMAN
12-23-2007, 12:44 PM
I've seen enough. How embarrassing...

Time to go to the gun show...

Deggy
12-23-2007, 12:49 PM
Snap over Brett's head, dropped punt, blocked punt......when will this end....its like watching a high school team vrs a NFL team. The Pack love the cold, what the hell is going on?

Deggy
12-23-2007, 12:49 PM
oh and not to mention that Peterson is running all over our defense....

Brian98GTP
12-23-2007, 01:36 PM
Plenty of game left to play. Its only halftime.

Weather conditions like this really even out teams. If you're strong point is passing, you better find a way to run the ball and consistantly GAIN yardage.
Even the simplest actions such as receiving a snap, as we could all see, can become a very hard task.

The team that wins will be the team that can capitalize the most on the other teams' mistakes here in the 2nd half.

Bears are winning, 13-7. (my attempt at a jinx) :banana1:

Ricky Bobby
12-23-2007, 01:53 PM
****** horse shit my god why cant they ever bring there A game vs. the bears :fire

Karps TA
12-23-2007, 01:54 PM
What a complete an utter cluster this game has been. Why did they even bother showing up if they weren't going to put any effort into the game? They might as well pull the starters and prepare for the playoffs.

So glad I'm off of work next week. I would not be able to take the Bear fans gloating.

Brian98GTP
12-23-2007, 01:55 PM
Plenty of game left to play. Its only halftime.

Ok, nevermind...... game is over half way through the 3rd qtr.
There is no way they are coming back from being 21pts. down.

Ricky Bobby
12-23-2007, 02:13 PM
its really over now :crying

HAMRHEAD
12-23-2007, 02:19 PM
They didn't even look like they wanted to play today. Maybe they are just happy with a first round bye and getting out of the cold.

Flicktitty
12-23-2007, 02:26 PM
DA BEARS

:thumbsup

70challenger452
12-23-2007, 02:35 PM
fvckin packers, have we forgotten how to punt?

Beagle
12-23-2007, 02:44 PM
worst game i have ever watched the packers play. why is favre and other starters still in the game there down by 28 and its the 4th quarter. Bye Bye homefield advantage.

Karps TA
12-23-2007, 02:45 PM
On a positive note, maybe it's best to travel to Dallas in the playoffs since this team obviously can't handle playing in the cold.

And why are there still starters in the game? Pull them, let's not get any dumb injuries.

Brian98GTP
12-23-2007, 02:53 PM
I can see how the cold and 50mph winds can affect long passes, punts, and kickoffs..... but I dont see how it can affect blocking.
Packers didnt seem to block anyone at anytime today, except for Grant's long TD run, which was actually just a cut-back.
It also seemed to affect Favre and his ability to see defenders, apparently. :rolleyes:

This should give them plenty of things to work on during the first round bye. :chair:

Beagle
12-23-2007, 02:56 PM
jennings limped of the field in the middle of the 4th quarter.

95_Gt
12-23-2007, 02:57 PM
man,you guys talk all the crap towards Dallas.But when packers lose,here comes the excuses.O well its better that we travel and blah blah blah.DALLAS FTW

AND PACKERS SUCK

Deggy
12-23-2007, 03:15 PM
bad weather or not that game was bullshit. the bears suck against everyone else...why did they beats us like they were the patriots.....

Beagle
12-23-2007, 03:20 PM
man,you guys talk all the crap towards Dallas.But when packers lose,here comes the excuses.O well its better that we travel and blah blah blah.DALLAS FTW

AND PACKERS SUCK

yea the packers record shows they suck. at least were not blaiming favre's wife for the loss. cowboys are overrated its going to awesome to see the packers go into dallas and kick the crap out of them.

Deggy
12-23-2007, 03:22 PM
yea the packers record shows they suck. at least were not blaiming favre's wife for the loss. cowboys are overrated its going to awesome to see the packers go into dallas and kick the crap out of them.

you just jinxed that game now beages.....you do know we are like 0-9 in dallas right?

Brian98GTP
12-23-2007, 03:33 PM

WTF??
You sound like you expect everyone to be a Dallas fan. :loser
Why the fvck would I praise Dallas if I'm not a fan of them?

If I did, I'd just be another bandwagon passenger. :goof

Flicktitty
12-23-2007, 03:39 PM
I can see how the cold and 50mph winds can affect long passes, punts, and kickoffs..... but I dont see how it can affect blocking.
Packers didnt seem to block anyone at anytime today, except for Grant's long TD run, which was actually just a cut-back.
It also seemed to affect Favre and his ability to see defenders, apparently. :rolleyes:

Last time i checked the Bears played in the same weather?

Brian98GTP
12-23-2007, 03:45 PM
Okayyyy...................?????

You're post seems like you're trying to point out that I said weather was to blame for the loss in that post of mine. I didnt say anything like that.

I said they couldnt block, and they played like sh!t.
See?
Right here....

..... but I dont see how it can affect blocking.

Did I miss something? :confused

hrsp
12-23-2007, 03:45 PM
packers superbowl...:( lol

Karps TA
12-23-2007, 04:12 PM
Loss doesn't mean anything. Going to Dallas doesn't mean anything. It's not like Dallas blew GB out. GB had key injuries and a ridiculous game plan. Once Rodgers came in and they went back to doing what they do best, they moved the ball pretty easily on Dallas.

Also don't forget TO is hurt. And Dallas hasn't exactly been playing great the last couple weeks either.

0TransAm0
12-23-2007, 06:37 PM
this game didn't mean shit anyway they already have a spot in the playoffs so what does it matter... and with 50+mph winds it cant be that easy...

Korndogg
12-23-2007, 08:09 PM

AND PACKERS SUCK

and who the fvck are you?

Id LOVE to see dallas play in the conditions that the packers/bears played in today.

u_say_go
12-23-2007, 08:52 PM

AND PACKERS SUCK

if you re-read the posts above yours, you will not find one excuse. You will find Packer fans pointing out that on this particular day, their team sucked!

Dallas has a good team, but there is no way tony homo is going to do jackschit against the Packers if and when they meet again- dont care where the game is being held. And if you're that confident in YOUR team, man up and put a paycheck on that game when it happens.

nismodave
12-23-2007, 09:12 PM
Ahhhh.........Its so sweet.

It was fun watching the Pack get smoked!!!!:rolf

Favre and the Pack stunk up the feild today.:loser

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8055ee86

GHOSST
12-23-2007, 10:21 PM
WTF?!?! Do they have bearphobia? The Bears suck! Dammit all...

u_say_go
12-24-2007, 09:35 AM
Ahhhh.........Its so sweet.

It was fun watching the Pack get smoked!!!!:rolf

Favre and the Pack stunk up the feild today.:loser

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8055ee86
yep, the Packers stunk about as bad as your spelling. I'm sure it was sweet for you to watch the Packers get smoked yesterday, just like we all enjoyed watching a sorry a$$ 5-8 Eagles team beat the Cowboys on their own FIELD last week.
See the difference in Packer fans and you loser Cowboy fans? When the Packers lose, we dont go into hiding, we dont make excuses, we bash them like they deserve. Where were your smarta$$ comments last week when Tony Romo couldnt get his mind off that brainless (but hot) broad sitting in the luxury box?

nismodave
12-24-2007, 09:55 AM
HAHAHA..What a Butthurt little girl you are.

You Packer fans make nothing but excuses........Like when Favre left the game vs Cowboys........And had guys hurt.

Open your eyes.

It will be funny when the Packer "fans" put all the shirts they have not worn in 3 years, back into the dresser. LMAO.

LIL_PRO_SHOW_SS
12-24-2007, 11:09 AM
even thought the packers are in the playoffs and he bears are not i say that the bears are better than the packers

nismodave
12-24-2007, 11:14 AM
even thought the packers are in the playoffs and he bears are not i say that the bears are better than the packers

They proved that by beating them twice.:rolf

Anakonda69
12-24-2007, 11:47 AM
even if they were better then us they still get to go home and sit on their fat a$$e$ after next week.......makes no difference......dallas will go down either to us or maybe someone before them......no worries here

GHOSST
12-24-2007, 01:08 PM
They just choke under pressure! Dammit...