PDA

View Full Version : Alvin and the Chipmunks

WickedSix
12-22-2007, 10:51 AM
So I went and saw it last weekend and forgot to post up about it. I laughed my ass off...and I got a big damn ass. Movie was much better than I thought it would be. So if you aren't afraid of being caught watching a pg movie :rolf go watch it...good wholesome fun and made for a good date movie ;)

hrsp
12-22-2007, 10:18 PM
a date movie for a 13year old...j/k had to...i heard is was good as well

STANMAN
12-23-2007, 11:30 AM
So I went and saw it last weekend and forgot to post up about it. I laughed my ass off...and I got a big damn ass. Movie was much better than I thought it would be. So if you aren't afraid of being caught watching a pg movie :rolf go watch it...good wholesome fun and made for a good date movie ;)

Did you and your BF play penis in the popcorn with each other:wooo:rolf

Sorry buddy, you know your going to take heat for seeing this movie. I would personally gouge out my eyes with a rusty spoon before seeing this movie, but my taste is questionable, just look at my car:rolf

Watch for my review of Alien vs. Predator on Christmas!!!

Mr Twigbert
12-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Does anyone else have this problem? When ever I see STANMAN post all I see is.... Well... Typed in red...

Did you and your BF play penis in the popcorn with each other:wooo:rolf I'm gay

Sorry buddy, you know your going to take heat for seeing this movie. I would personally gouge out my eyes with a rusty spoon before seeing this movie, but my taste is questionable, just look at my car:rolf I'm gay and my car is proof

Watch for my review of Alien vs. Predator on Christmas!!! I'm still gay

Just kidding Bob.. You know I had to do it.. What time are you going to see AVP II?

LIL_PRO_SHOW_SS
12-24-2007, 11:11 AM
i'm going to see the mivie today i've been waiting to see the movie

LIL_PRO_SHOW_SS
12-26-2007, 10:56 AM
i saw it on monday and i thought it was really funny...if i didn' have a hamste then some of the stuff i wouldn't understand it was the best movie ever

300pny
12-26-2007, 12:10 PM

Good date movie? Maybe after the carinval, slushies, cotton candy and if its not past her 10pm bedtime I can see if we can make it.

WickedSix
12-26-2007, 12:17 PM
Good date movie? Maybe after the carinval, slushies, cotton candy and if its not past her 10pm bedtime I can see if we can make it.

:rofl are you inferring that a carnival slushies and cotton candy are a bad date??

not everyone wants to go out and pickup bar flies skanks and hoes....or just try and get a woman necked on a date :rolleyes:

if the woman is nice it is a nice movie to see :thumbsup

300pny
12-26-2007, 12:19 PM
:rofl are you inferring that a carnival slushies and cotton candy are a bad date??

not everyone wants to go out and pickup bar flies skanks and hoes....or just try and get a woman necked on a date :rolleyes:

if the woman is nice it is a nice movie to see :thumbsup

Not everyone thats true!! Some are on www.mapsexoffender.com

WickedSix
12-26-2007, 12:22 PM
Not everyone thats true!! Some are on www.mapsexoffender.com

that link woulda been nice if it worked :chair:

300pny
12-26-2007, 12:32 PM
Google it..it's somthing close to that

LIL_PRO_SHOW_SS
12-28-2007, 04:15 PM
did you hear they are now making the video game of the movie