PDA

View Full Version : nitrorocket sold the Chevelle?

Karps TA
12-21-2007, 07:25 PM
http://www.chevelles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204664

I know he's had it up for sale basically all year, but still a little shocking.

Yooformula
12-21-2007, 08:05 PM
holy shit. wow. I hope when the bug bites again, he find the same one and buy it back. that would be awesome. I want to hold onto mine long enough for my kids to drive it but sometimes its hard to pay for something that you dont get that much time to enjoy nowadays.

Karps TA
12-21-2007, 08:07 PM
Tell me about it. Despite the interior work I'm doing, I'm still thinking of getting rid of my car come summer. Too many bills, and the desire for something new is so strong.

I actually envy him for being able to part with the car.

GTSLOW
12-21-2007, 08:28 PM
but sometimes its hard to pay for something that you dont get that much time to enjoy nowadays.

Thank you!

Yooformula
12-21-2007, 10:40 PM
/\/\ yeah but for a TRUCK!

JC70SS
12-21-2007, 11:14 PM
holy shit. wow. I hope when the bug bites again, he find the same one and buy it back. that would be awesome. I want to hold onto mine long enough for my kids to drive it but sometimes its hard to pay for something that you dont get that much time to enjoy nowadays.

X2 Yoo. (I know J is going to love this comment)

Heat Seeker WS6
12-22-2007, 01:01 AM
WOW! :wow:wow

That is one of the sweetest cars Ive been priviliged to ride in and its most definately a class act- top to bottom and everything in inbetween. Thanks again Scotty for the brief but unforgettable experience.

Hopefully, eventually you'll get back in the sadle and find something for .... let's say....... hhmmmmm ...... Road America :D . I remember your concerns with that car on that track & I'm sure something will come along to fit the bill when the time feels right again. :headbang:headbang

scaleracer
12-22-2007, 01:09 AM
i loved that car that would be on my dream car list! :headbang