PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Good Dyno shops?

Smokey1226
12-19-2007, 10:50 PM
Im looking for some names of the top dynoing shops around the area. I know a lot of guys bring in the mobile dyno for events, but im looking for shops that have them built in.

STANMAN
12-19-2007, 11:00 PM
Im looking for some names of the top dynoing shops around the area. I know a lot of guys bring in the mobile dyno for events, but im looking for shops that have them built in.

C and M in Hubertus (Marv)

Beyond Engineering has one also

Smokey1226
12-19-2007, 11:27 PM
Ive talked to marv and Bee before, any others worth mentioning??

Flicktitty
12-19-2007, 11:31 PM
You should know SP has one. As well as AMS,A-spec tuning,Speedquest, all of those are in Chicago. King Motorsports,uhm Dyno Tuned in Madison Beeyond Redline in Madison has a dyno too.

Smokey1226
12-19-2007, 11:44 PM
Ya i know SP has one, thats where i plan to take my poopra, but i was just wondering if anyone around close had one. Because i was looking to sponsor a Dyno day, and would be offering deals on Race Gas. Just something extra to get our name out there. I already talked with Tim @ SP and he wanted to have me supply their fuel but with the travel/fuel cost it was almost a wash for them to get it from a supplier.

Flicktitty
12-20-2007, 12:02 AM
Ya i know SP has one, thats where i plan to take my poopra, but i was just wondering if anyone around close had one. Because i was looking to sponsor a Dyno day, and would be offering deals on Race Gas. Just something extra to get our name out there. I already talked with Tim @ SP and he wanted to have me supply their fuel but with the travel/fuel cost it was almost a wash for them to get it from a supplier.

yeah, Tim is the Shit, next time you talk to him tell him to get my damn sweatshirt, guy lives in same town and never grabs it for me.

michelle
12-20-2007, 07:58 AM
I had the SHO dyno'd at King Motorsports (http://www.kingmotorsports.com) in New Berlin. Granted, they are more of an import place, but they were really easy to work with when I brought a Ford in. They even purchased a bigger fan by the time I got there. (:

I normally would have went to C&M, but Marv gets booked so fast and I needed to tune the SHO before his first available opening.

nitrous
12-20-2007, 09:46 AM
Beeyond Redline is in Green Bay. Just an FYI.

Windsors 03 Cobra
12-20-2007, 10:05 AM
Dons Machine in Kenosha has a brand new Mustang brand dyno and Extreme parts in Racine has a brand new Edy Current Dynojet.

Smokey1226
12-20-2007, 11:37 AM
I might have to get ahold of those guys, I love the Mustang Dynos....it brings everyone back to reality versus the dynojets. But either one works perfect for A/F's

Mr Twigbert
12-20-2007, 11:40 AM
Mike Post in Rockford, IL..

Flicktitty
12-20-2007, 11:52 AM
There is Also Automekankia (sp?) between Richmond IL, and Fox Lake IL.