PDA

View Full Version : What do you want Santa to bring you...

michelle
12-19-2007, 08:48 AM
I need ideas for the boyfriend. He's a big Simpsons fan, but have already purchased all the seasons that are out, thought about the movie though as I think that is out on DVD now. He likes cars, not a huge sports fan though. He's 23 and not into video games either. He likes mini-bikes, but he already has a bunch and all the parts to fix them. Already got him a really nice watch. He collects diecast cars, but he has so many (and many are now in storage), that I wouldn't know which one to get as he most likely already has it.

I've got some really nice pictures of the SHOs, so I thought about getting those printed and framed, since he does like that. He mentioned getting a picture printed on a nice vinyl banner for the garage - any ideas of where I could get that done?

Or any other general ideas would be nice too.

Thanks!

lit666
12-19-2007, 09:22 AM
portable dvd player to watch the Simpsons on the go?

pickardracing
12-19-2007, 09:30 AM
Boobies and t3h secks FTW.

Can't lose.

wikked
12-19-2007, 10:00 AM
Best Buy gift card. It gives in 2 ways.

If he can't find something to buy there, he is obviously a homersexual and you should find a new bf :]

PureSound15
12-19-2007, 10:03 AM
You can have banners made at FedEx but..

Get him something he can use. Best Buy gift card is a good call.

michelle
12-19-2007, 10:04 AM
Boobies and t3h secks FTW.

Can't lose.

I don't need an excuse (or a holiday) for that.

Brian98GTP
12-19-2007, 10:23 AM
He's a big Simpson fan? You mean O.J.? :durr
Im sure there's plenty of O.J. junk on ebay going for cheap. ;)

How about clothing? I like getting nice sweatshirts, or dress shirts. If he's into the Bucks/Brewers/Badgers/Packers, a couple shirts/shorts/sweatshirts would be a nice gift.

I myself, would like for Santa to bring me a new Weighted Football to help with throwing strength.... some new fender covers for working on vehicles.... some clothes..... and maybe 'The Departed' DVD. :shades

STANMAN
12-19-2007, 10:32 AM
A gift card for City News and Novelty for your BF??

STANMAN
12-19-2007, 10:35 AM
Oh, and what I want Santa to bring me?? An upgraded sleigh for his local fill in (me) in the form of my car, in GT500 form.

Waver
12-19-2007, 10:41 AM
Michelle, pm sent on the banner

6forwardgears
12-19-2007, 10:54 AM
who dat???????????

CobraSnake
12-19-2007, 11:03 AM
a Mc Donalds "limited edition" arch card. With no money on it.

Mark

88Nightmare
12-19-2007, 04:23 PM
how about a threeway with you, him, and raven riley. best xmas present a gf could get her guy :headbang

lit666
12-19-2007, 04:42 PM
Bree Olsen FTW!!!!

88Nightmare
12-19-2007, 04:46 PM
Bree Olsen FTW!!!!

I'd take Raven first :drool:

hrsp
12-19-2007, 06:28 PM
get him packers tickets!!!!! if he likes football

Syclone0044
12-19-2007, 06:43 PM
I need ideas for the boyfriend. He's a big Simpsons fan, but have already purchased all the seasons that are out, thought about the movie though as I think that is out on DVD now. He likes cars, not a huge sports fan though. He's 23 and not into video games either. He likes mini-bikes, but he already has a bunch and all the parts to fix them. Already got him a really nice watch. He collects diecast cars, but he has so many (and many are now in storage), that I wouldn't know which one to get as he most likely already has it.

You said he collects diecast cars. Here's an idea. What about a case of some type to store/display the cars? I collect matchbooks from places I visit and have been looking for a case to display them in for a long time. I know if someone got me that gift I would really appreciate it.

Not sure where you'd find something like that this close to Christmas though! My uncle actually happens to have a diecast car collection too - he's a wood worker so he fabricated some nice display shelves in plexiglas. Maybe there is something like that out there?

Karps TA
12-19-2007, 06:57 PM
If I had one wish that I could wish from Santa this holiday season, it would be that all the children to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. If I had two wishes I could make this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace. And the second would be for 30 million dollars a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account. You know, if I had three wishes I could make this holiday season, the first, of course, would be for all the children of the world to get together and sing, the second would be for the 30 million dollars every month to me, and the third would be for encompassing power over every living being in the entire universe. And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, the first would be the crap about the kids definitely, the second would be for the 30 million, the third would be for all the power, and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year to have an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought out slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina-somebody, I can't think of her name. Of course my lovely wife can come too and she's behind me one hundred percent here, I guarantee it. Wait a minute, maybe the sex thing should be the first wish, so if I made that the first wish, because it could all go boom tomorrow, then what do you got, y'know? No, no, the kids, the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. But wait a minute, who am I kidding? They're not going to be able to get all those kids together. I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible, more trouble than it's worth! So -- we reorganize! Here we go. First, the sex thing. We go with that. Second, the money. No, we got with the power second, then the money. And then the kids. Oh wait, oh jeez, I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay, I need revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in hell! That would be my fourth wish. And, of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

TURTLE
12-19-2007, 07:16 PM
neon sign for the garage...

i know they had dealership signs for dodge/plymouth/chrysler neons... dunno about sho's though... maybe a neon clock with some sort of SHO referance in it...

example...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Dodge-Viper-Copperhead-Neon-Sign_W0QQitemZ330198812223QQihZ014QQcategoryZ1318Q QrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638 .m118

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/5/2/3/7/4/webimg/58492474_o.jpg

GRAMPS SS
12-19-2007, 07:56 PM
how about a 5'2'' blonde haired blue eyed maid....oh shit that's what i want...forget it...

Mr Twigbert
12-20-2007, 11:42 AM
A 16... errrrrrrr.... 18 year old virgin...