PDA

View Full Version : need exhaust welded... like yesterday

theavenger333
12-17-2007, 08:34 PM
i've posted a few times now, i had a guy who was gonna fix my exhaust, i bought the stuff i need (or most of it) and now he's having troubles with family and stuff. honest guy, but my exhaust leaks bad enough that if i'm at a stop fumes come in through the vents when the heats on. i need at least part of the work done.

what i need done, is i need a cat welded to the "downpipe/midpipe" on the header. either 2 flanged welded on, or just straight on, i don't care. this is the last exhaust the car will ever see. i've got the cat. i'd prefer it to be welded on while on the car, the midpipes don't disassemble well.

i've got a resonator/glasspack to go on after the cat, i don't care if its welded to the cat or if there's a pipe in between. at that point its long enough to reach the next hangar.

i'd be content with that for now, it'll be quieter and shoot the exhaust in the proper direction as opposed to me being poisoned. i don't want to have to drive 30 miles, but i need this done, and for a reasonable price. i do NOT care how pretty your welds are as long as they're not a hack job and are sealed up. please lemme know

GRAMPS SS
12-17-2007, 08:41 PM
call...262-781-0166....ask for jim and tell him wayne sent you........