PDA

View Full Version : WTB older beater sled

Nix
12-17-2007, 10:37 AM
Im wondering if anyone has or knows of anyone that has a beater/ditch sled for sale? I dont need anything fancy at all, just usable. Im toying with the idea of buying one if I can find one for cheap. I dont have much to spend and it would have to be under $400 and in good running condition, it does not have to be pretty and fancy. I know this is a long shit but I know you can find cars for that price and I figured I would give it a shot.

So please spread the word and let me know either in this post or pm please. Thanks a bunch!

Nick S.

DirtyMax
12-17-2007, 12:46 PM
Good idea. You've got some nice trails out there by you. They'll take you to Canada if you want... :thumbsup

Nix
12-17-2007, 12:52 PM
Hell yeah there are, I see people out here all the time and Ive always wanted to get my hands on a sled but never had anywhere to use it where I grew up. Now that Im in Ixonia there are trails everywhere and peole all over the place so I figured I would inquire about if anyone had one.

limpimpg
12-17-2007, 05:57 PM
check craigslist always beater sleds on there

Memphis
12-17-2007, 10:45 PM
I've got an old Johnson Skeehorse. Has a fuel pickup issue or needs the fuel pump rebuilt but you can have it for $100...