PDA

View Full Version : COD4 users...whats your favorite gun combo??v.2

Yooformula
12-16-2007, 08:21 PM
The last thread had some really good tips for guns, I never had a chance to try em out.

lilws6
12-16-2007, 08:40 PM
i want this game lol time to check amazon heard it was at $49

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
12-16-2007, 09:19 PM
Right now the AK47 with silencer. Other good one is the MP5 with silencer

LITE SPD
12-16-2007, 09:38 PM
M16 with the Red Dot Sight and camo in blue.

Handgun: Desert Eagle
Grenade and Stun Grenade
Perks
-Double tap (higher firing rate)
-RPG (for those pesky Choppers)
-Marterdom (Dropping a grenade when you die)

I am getting used to a M14 but it seems to have some recoil that I don't like. I also sometimes use a G36C when I'm feeling frisky. And I just picked up a .50 Cal sniper rifle which seems to put people away nicely. Problem is that I can't go around killing people like I'm used to with that gun.

Username: litespd
Clan Name: XXX
Favorite Map: Bog

05caddyext
12-16-2007, 09:39 PM
right now im trying to get my sniper kills. i am using the .50cal barret with the overkill option so i also carry the m60. i dont have either of those guns challenges completed so either way i get something when i kill someone haha. i dislike the cyog?? scope on all the guns, its not accurate enough. i use the red-dot on everything i have except the snipers. im staying at level 55 until i finish all the challenges with the guns. i also use the skorpion in close combat situations, its fast and accurate with the dot.

Bart H
12-17-2007, 08:58 AM
You guys playing on xbox, ps3 or pc?

I play pc.

Currently I like the G3 silenced w/ the gold de ,on 16-20 man severs.
Almost every one of my kits have claymores, the penetration one and the hard impact.

other kits main guns
m60 w/ red dot
m14 w/ red dot
p90 silenced
r700 w/ ak74u silenced

GTSLOW
12-17-2007, 09:15 AM
You guys playing on xbox, ps3 or pc?

I play pc.

Currently I like the G3 silenced w/ the gold de ,on 16-20 man severs.
Almost every one of my kits have claymores, the penetration one and the hard impact.

other kits main guns
m60 w/ red dot
m14 w/ red dot
p90 silenced
r700 w/ ak74u silenced

When we gonna link up to play?

HAMRHEAD
12-17-2007, 09:45 AM
I love the G3 with red dot. It keeps me from blowing all my ammo. Guns like the G36c are nice but you go through all your ammo quickly. The dragunov is great if you are adept at sniping. I'm not :(

The 60 with red dot is nice to for high volumes of fire or recon by fire!

05caddyext
12-17-2007, 11:52 AM
i want this game lol time to check amazon heard it was at $49

its on sale right now at best buy for $45

Bart H
12-17-2007, 11:53 AM
When we gonna link up to play?

Got xfire? majorfrankcastle is my username.
Cod4 username ECR.FrankCastle
our server name is EastCoastRaiders

Or http://eastcoastraiders.org/news.php look on the left side and you can come hop in our Ventrilo server.

Yeah I am a gamer and almost all our guys are ex military, current military or cops.

I play almost every night now (because it relaxs me) and reached 5 star in 2 days 2 hours of play.

Bart H
12-17-2007, 12:47 PM
its on sale right now at best buy for $45

BEST BUY per the sunday add

PC - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
(Reg. $49.99)
$39.99

till dec 22nd

Bart H
12-18-2007, 12:04 PM
Played with the uzi last night, it's ok. I think the P90 silenced is one of the best guns in the game for moving and shooting.

Crawlin
12-18-2007, 12:09 PM
yes!!! I agree with Bart. we were playing some search and destroy on Bloc last night.

My Class 5:

Dragonuv Rifle
P90 silenced
Claymore
Overkill
Extreme Conditioning

Now like I said in the previous post, it's all about the specific map you are playing. If I know it's a smaller map for Sabatoge or S&D, it'll be:

Class 2:
P90 silenced
UPS45 silenced
Claymore
UAV Jammer
Extreme Conditioning

If you guys haven't ever used the conditioning, it's awesome. It helps you get to an area first, so by the time people come around the corner, you can just pick them off, and since it's silenced, you are good to go. now let's say the other team picks off a couple of your guys, you have the UAV jammer and they still don't know where you are. put up the claymores around a corner. by then you can hide real well without worry since most idiots toss out every single one of their grenades right off the bat in hopes of maybe picking off just one person

On any map that you become the gillie suit guy when you have the sniper rifle, i will ALWAYS have overkill as my 2nd perk and have a silenced SMG(MP5 or P90)

If i'm on a larger map doing headquarters, i'll skip the UAV jammer, and do an assault rifle w/ the red dot, i'll do the 3 frag option, the bullet strength since everyone seems to use juggernaut, and then the extreme conditioning so I can get to the headquarters first.

This game is as much about talent and quick aiming as it is with proper class setup.

PureSound15
12-18-2007, 01:22 PM
I really wish I could just join the games that you guys are playing, it's such a pain in the ass to not only ask you to invite me, but for you guys to invite me.

I'm xxTr1podxx, I'll be on A LOT over the next month or so, time off of work and school :)

05caddyext
12-18-2007, 01:39 PM
how far on people on challenges? im at level 55, staying there until i complete all the challenges i possibly can, id say im about 70% done with everything. have all guns available, all attachments, just trying to complete the 209324323 challeneges with them and other challenges such as killer and humiliation.

last night some guy was like how can you be a level 55 and only have 9 kills in an entire match. i said back "they were all head-shots with a m60, kinda hard to get those without someone seeing you. i believe 7 of them were against you :wooo" he got pissed and left haha

Yooformula
12-18-2007, 01:47 PM
i so fukking hate people whining about that shit or some ***** crying about me hiding in prone for a shot. its like some people expect you to just run and get shot up for them. some of those challenges really suck for your kill rate but worth getting the 1000pnt challenge imo. I am still at level 54 and probably wont go prestige unless I max EVERY challenge. I am not as good as Chris to level up so damm quick and with the way the system matches players you usually play against equally ranked players and most are kill whores, really not my game.

Crawlin
12-18-2007, 02:09 PM
I'm a level 44 or 45 now I think, I'm on prestige level 2, and will be going for my 3rd prestige level this weekend. My buddy that we kinda are on the same level with, decided he's not gonna level up again.

Once I start back at level 1, it takes me one match to get to a level 4. It takes one more match to get to a level 8(on headquarters). It takes 25 minutes to get to level 14.

Then I just start working on all the guns again to get the 1000 pt combos. That's why I'll level up so fast. I'll use the MP5 first since you can't make classes until a later rank. I'll use that till I get my 1000 pts. At such a low ranking, that many points shoots you up 2 levels by itself. At that point, move on to the Ak47, and there is another 1000 points and that'll help do another 2 levels.

You guys may think I'm good, but seriously, I play with alot of the guys from the seatstaysup.com site, and they make me look like a "no-thumbed-idiot" in my own words.

Ryan, sometimes the problem is not that we don't want to play with you, or shoot you an invite, but I have 3 groups I play with. I have you guys that I can get on with sometimes, I have my 2old2play.com site guys that Coop and Ben have played with a good number of times now, and then I have the SSU guys. Most times the room is full w/ 6 of us(we are trying to stay with the 12 person objective games) or there is 9 of us going all out.

I don't get the most kills, my thing is I'm usually pretty damn good at getting into the headquarters and hiding, or being unseen and being able to capture it first. So that's an easy 20pts. That and I can be the first guy in there to destroy it so that's an easy 15pts. When you are done playing headquarters with me, you'll see some guys up in the 20's for kills w/ 10 deaths. You'll see me in 2nd place w/ 9 kills and 12 deaths, but it's because I captured all the HQ's that I got a ton of points. I don't care about my K/D ratio. I only want the TOTAL points and the WIN

That and I've played enough, with enough good people, to know where spots are that are hard to get too.

Let's look at vacant. You know when you are playing HQ, that when it's in the room that you can shoot through the windows from on the backside of the map, that you can hide BEHIND that table that's angled against the wall and no one can see you, but you are in there first. The only way to kill you is to have the Deep Penetration and a BIG gun and shoot THROUGH the wall from where that kitchen area is. If someone jumps in there, you can shoot at him, or keep hiding and let the teammates shoot them. Soon as they are dead, the meter keeps going up from where it stopped.

Bart H
12-18-2007, 04:00 PM
Like I stated before anyone here who is playing the PC version is welcome to hit me up on Xifre anytime.

HAMRHEAD
12-18-2007, 04:18 PM
If anyone is on PS3 look me up! Names Hamrhead there too. I need more friends to invite to these battles.

GTSLOW
12-18-2007, 05:15 PM
Bart H check out

Deadbone Hardcore War
IP: 70.86.23.195:28960

It's a hardcore TDM server.

05caddyext
12-18-2007, 05:33 PM
the way the system matches players you usually play against equally ranked players and most are kill whores, really not my game

on the ps3 they don't match anyone up, it kinda sucks. you might be in a room full of prestige guys, or half the room might be brand new people. if i see a person that is like under level 20, i hunt them and just kill them for an entire match haha. sounds mean but its a challenge. it took me a long time to get the challenege where you have to kill the other teams #1 guy 10x in a match.

Crawlin
12-18-2007, 06:06 PM
that happens on xbox live too. you can be jumping in with a room that thinks it's matched, but if the other 6 are all in a party and are all prestige, then you are pretty screwed.

on the same thing, if you are hopping in a game, and are a level 10 prestige, you are looked at as a "level 10" not a prestige thing. So they take that into account too.

The game is flawed in alot of ways, but it's still a shit load of fun :)

05caddyext
12-18-2007, 06:49 PM
check out this website...

www.charliesoscardelta.com

you should read some of the whiners on there, in fact thats what most of the site is. these people act like the world is going to end because the game has flaws. last time i checked it was the same price as all the other games out there, you can't expect perfection. everyone will find a way to exploit the flaws, i just play for fun.

Crawlin
12-18-2007, 07:33 PM
MOST of the flaws can only be done in "old school mode" which has random weapon cache's, higher jumping, and no set classes. Think of it more like halo mp than how it is now.

Anything done in the "normal" MP mode(since you can't get XP points in the old school mode anyways) is there and easily done. No special tricks. The people that bitched about it, are the people that run down the middle of the street and get killed cause they are too stupid to take it easy.

it was WHY I showed you guys where that stuff was on overgrown, because you needed to know where the shots were coming from since so many do it.

I got a cool little place on wetworks now too. TOTALLY easy to get to. It's not hiding, it's just being in a place that the other guys end up running past since they aren't looking UP :)

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
12-18-2007, 08:08 PM
MOST of the flaws can only be done in "old school mode" which has random weapon cache's, higher jumping, and no set classes. Think of it more like halo mp than how it is now.

Anything done in the "normal" MP mode(since you can't get XP points in the old school mode anyways) is there and easily done. No special tricks. The people that bitched about it, are the people that run down the middle of the street and get killed cause they are too stupid to take it easy.

it was WHY I showed you guys where that stuff was on overgrown, because you needed to know where the shots were coming from since so many do it.

I got a cool little place on wetworks now too. TOTALLY easy to get to. It's not hiding, it's just being in a place that the other guys end up running past since they aren't looking UP :)

I have used those spots in overgrowm to my advantage soo many times. I actually showed one of my friends those spots and he was suprised that they could be reached.

SBC-Fox
12-18-2007, 09:19 PM
I have used those spots in overgrowm to my advantage soo many times. I actually showed one of my friends those spots and he was suprised that they could be reached.

good call on showin your friend boostedpony those spots:thumbsup

Yooformula
12-18-2007, 09:42 PM
funny thing is now those spots on overgrown are the first places I aim for.lol

SBC-Fox
12-18-2007, 09:45 PM
im still a fan of crash the 3 story building and all the roof tops that map kiks serious a$$

Crawlin
12-19-2007, 10:12 AM
i saw the COOLEST place to go on district. just don't know how the hell he got up there yet. I tried it but got shot so I didn't want to go experimenting in a "real" game, hahaha.

You know how there are those two "marketplace" type areas. One's wide open, and then the other is a real marketplace with that tent covering/metal/tin roofs? You know how easy it is to get on top of that ROOF, but then when you look to the side where you go under the arches to get out on the street, you can get up on top of THOSE archs.

Crawlin
12-19-2007, 10:20 AM
But yeah, I forgot Youtube is ALWAYS your friend when it comes to this stuff.

Again, gotta help everyone :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix4T7CT7Vao

Lots of nice ones that take two people, but at 3:50 mark, that's the one i'm talking about

Crawlin
12-19-2007, 10:25 AM
And for those of you not knowing what we are talking about for the stuff on Overgrown, watch a little ways into this one(same guy did this vid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STMO0JBlM1U&feature=related

Bart H
12-19-2007, 10:53 AM
Bart H check out

Deadbone Hardcore War
IP: 70.86.23.195:28960

It's a hardcore TDM server.

I have actually played on that server quite a few times. Problem is there isn't always enough room for the rest of my guys.

Yooformula
12-19-2007, 11:40 AM
dayum chris!!! we need a private match so we test those out. Nice killing spots on some of those.

PureSound15
12-19-2007, 11:54 AM
dayum chris!!! we need a private match so we test those out. Nice killing spots on some of those.

You guys going to be on tonight? I'll be on from about 7 until whenever I'm too drunk to play.

It's been a long week of finals, I need beer and killing :headbang

05caddyext
12-19-2007, 01:08 PM
most of those places that are shown in those videos are places that can only be reached in old school mode. very few of them can be reached in regular game play. the roofs in overgrown are easy to get to, but everyone looks up there now, or tries to get there. i hate in when im playing domination and people don't go for the flags anymore, they go to kill people. can't tell you how many times ive been playing and all of a sudden you get the kill cam and some guy was camping in the middle of nowhere. good part: you can see if they stayed there or not, go knife him, and then find him again haha.

last night i tried a new combo: worked amazingly well

Mini-uzi with silencer
m9 pistol with silencer

3 Frag grenades
UAV Jammer
Last Stand

I got a lot of kills, that gun fires pretty fast. I was also interchanging between uav jammer and stopping power depending on the map.

Crawlin
12-19-2007, 01:14 PM
yep, i said that before about old school mode earlier in this thread.

BUT... some of the places can be reached WITHOUT it like that part at 3:50 in the first vid on "District", I was there playing in a real match. Alot of these you'll notice after he lands, he'll pop up a bit. That's because they are doing the "crouch-jumps" that became so popular in getting to the VERY top of "Bloc". You jump and then hit the button to crouch so your feet are technically reaching an area higher than they normally would have. That's definitely a timing thing to work on

Some of the areas like in "Crash" can be reached because it's just not allowing yourself to fall ALL the way forward over the edge. Check up and slide a little and you'll be alright. Like getting to the top roof of the two story building in "Backlot"

You just have to watch the right vids. There is a board www.nextgenboards.com that has a good forum about the different games and what can and cannot be done on certain places

That combo sounds like a good small map ,"Search & Destroy" type class like in vacant. Should of course work well on Team/Team Hardcore Deathmatch.

I played a knives only on crash last night. That was fun as hell. Get to work on timing a bit better.

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
12-19-2007, 02:04 PM
I will be on later this evening

GTSLOW
12-19-2007, 02:12 PM
I have actually played on that server quite a few times. Problem is there isn't always enough room for the rest of my guys.

I'll make an Xfire account tonight. Hopefully we can get in that server while its emtpy. I LOVE hardcore servers!!

Bart H
12-19-2007, 04:31 PM
Our server is also hardcore and located in Chicago.
Server IP - 72.51.60.134
Port - 28960

Yooformula
12-19-2007, 04:52 PM
that uzi combo sounds leathal. I havent leveled that gun up much at all to get a silencer so I know what I am doing tonight.

05caddyext
12-19-2007, 08:12 PM
it works very well. it shoots very fast though, gotta have good aim because with the silencer... you only have the iron sites. i run out of ammo before im done with my killing spree so i just kill someone and pick up their gun haha

Yooformula
12-20-2007, 08:27 AM
got it last night and I used the bandolier+deep impact+bullet penetration perks.

Bart H
12-20-2007, 09:11 AM
Anyone else play the new winter crash map? With santa dropping presents.

Crawlin
12-20-2007, 09:21 AM
Alright, so the shipment match with everyone was funny as hell. **** the guns, I'm going for the knife :) I had to have my little fun with the headshots only thing though :) hahah

Would get a little annoyed with you guys switching sides to take us down when we were all playing around. But it was still fun trying to get places.

But let's recap real quick.

Backlot - We now know a good hiding spot in the half constructed building area, as long as no one is looking STRAIGHT up when going up the stairs. Just gotta jump on the rail and try heading up to 3rd level. Can't go any further up than the rail though. You can jump from that building and onto an A/C vent on the building right to the left of the area with the .50cal in that half constructed building. You can also reach the fence from that same area, but there is really no reason to be up there. We all know how to get to the roof of that two story in the middle of the map though right? The one that has the ladder on the balcony? Alright, well we know the dumpster way INTO the building, but you can also walk all the way around on that fence. You can jump on the fence to that container and use that as a position, but it leaves you up to the person who uses that .50cal in the big building or anyone else up there. We all tried and a good number of us was able to get from the canopy on that back side building(i think it's the diner underneath) to that side concrete overhang. Again, good sniping spot, but it's only gonna be good for a little bit. Coop KNEW we were over there, so he could aim with the sniper rifle and hit us. NOW, as long as you are using a sniper rifle, the kill cam will only show the view through the scope, so you should be ok. I also showed a couple of you that back stairway and how you can just easily pull yourself OVER that "fence" and you have a good hiding spot for a team deathmatch location for sniping, but you won't really get a ton of kills since it is kinda a low traffic area. You have to be watching that street that's about 100yards out in front of you. But if you can see it, you should see traffic there.

Overgrown - We know how to do the 3 housetops, how to get to the covered bridge, and now how to get onto the 2nd story of that blown up building by the covered bridge.

Wetworks - "stangfreak" was awesome enough to show us the different locations to hop up on the containers

District - We found a way to get up to that marketplace archs. Found the two ways. There is 3 ways to get on top of the tin roof of all the little stands in the middle of that marketplace.

These locations are just random areas to go, some are good for sniping, others are good for picking people off passing by, others are just bullshit

stangfreak and I went on "Crash" and looked around for like an hour. To get up on that second level by the ladder of the two story shop at the end of the street, that was pretty easy, but you need two people. There is also a way to use some of the archs (on the right side of the street as you head away from the helicopter). But unfortunately, it doesn't allow you to get up on the ledge we are trying to reach that's right above it. We were trying to reach that little overhang w/ plants that's in the middle of the building on the right side of the street as you head away from the helicopter. Anyways, we also tried that other way into that two story building that has the HQ all the time. The one that has the ladder in the alley. It shows that entrance in the video. We can get on top of the light pole, but from there, it's too far in regular mode to make it to the top of the other building. We go onto the tin overhang of the building though, which in a crouched position provides an interesting shooting point as long as you are using a silencer so the bursts aren't seen. You can travel UP the helicopter blades onto the top of both pieces of the wreckage. Not a real advantage point though. There is one spot on the tail end of the wreckage that you just hop up on and then go prone and slide back and it makes it REALLY hard to see if you aren't looking for it. Easy way to pick people off coming from that top corner of the map. The sucky part is, that there really is a TON of fun places to get to, but you need two people to do it. Like we were trying with a single player to reach a certain roof but you can do it with two people. But how many chances in a deathmatch game are you gonna have to line that up perfectly. So I won't pay attention to that stuff.

Now, all those places were reached WITHOUT it being on "old school" mode so they are "real" access points if you are quick enough and choose to use them.

Now we played around on Vacant in the old school mode just to see what it was like on top of those buildings. Was definitely interesting.

stangfreak and I went around in Crash in old school mode to see if that helped reach any points easier. The points we were trying to get to, still were unaccessible except for the roof next to that roof w/ the sandbags on all corners. It's basically the roof of the building where the HQ is next to the alley.

There is also ONE spot I'd like to save for a game at some point to use to see how advantageous it would be, THEN I could tell you where it is. But I have a feeling I'm gonna PISS people off, hahah :) It is in old school mode though, so I doubt we'd really have a reason for using it in our regular daily "game life".

Who's up for a private match tonight? :) SHould be on at 9:30pm cst

05caddyext
12-20-2007, 09:58 AM
District - We found a way to get up to that marketplace archs. Found the two ways.

can this be done without 2 people? and if so how do you get up there i tried last night but couldnt do it

Crawlin
12-20-2007, 11:04 AM
it has to be done with 1 person.

it's the same spot. what i meant by two ways is since there is two archs, you can run straight at one, or the other one is at a bit of an angle but it seemed easier to do.

Since I didn't see you do it, haha, I can't tell where you are landing. But remember you have to be aiming more towards the higher part of the "arch" ledging itself. If you are too far right, you are on the vertical part of it and are just gonna hit the wall and fall down. It definitely is like riding a bike though, soon as you get up there, you won't forget how to after that, haha.

Watch the video again, and look specifically at that 3:50 mark in the vid. Look where he lines himself up to and his running path.

Are you thinking of a different area? Watch the vid and say if that's the area you are thinking of. It's hard to perfectly describe what part of the map I am talking about without showing a pic, haha.

PureSound15
12-20-2007, 11:07 AM
Haha... sorry about switching sides, I was drinking, and had been playing for 4 hours, I needed to kill people.

shipment was a blast though:wow

05caddyext
12-20-2007, 11:18 AM
yeah thats where i was trying to get up ill have to try it again later. probably just tired and not seeing right last night haha

Crawlin
12-20-2007, 11:39 AM
yeah, when you jump straight at it, you have to turn the stick a little left so that you are essentially "walking up" that ridge. If you back up or move right, you'll fall. I keep holding the stick at like a slight left and forward angle and never release it until I can jump up to the ledge then.

Bart H
12-20-2007, 12:51 PM
So did you guys who play PS3 or 360 get the Winter crash map?

Crawlin
12-20-2007, 12:54 PM
no, i don't think we have that yet. i know PS3 got a patch from what one of the forums said, but don't know if it's a new map. That would be cool to see though.

This game would be a SHITLOAD cooler if it allowed you to pick your own cammo. Would definitely be cool to pick as a perk or something, haha

GTSLOW
12-20-2007, 03:31 PM
Downloading v1.4, ah its nice having support for my PC version of COD4 :)

Bart H you gonna be on tonite? Look for rEprEzEnt.

Crawlin
12-20-2007, 03:36 PM
yeah, they have a bit more to work out on the console versions in regards to it's multiplayer issues. game ROCKS! haha

lilws6
12-20-2007, 05:30 PM
ok i just picked teh game up last night finally and i have it on 360 only played one quick round online before i went to bed. how do i get more guns? do i have to beat the game first i've beat it on a buddies console before but now i have to beat it for my own. noob at online xbox sorry

Crawlin
12-20-2007, 05:59 PM
as you play online in various types of games, with kills you will get XP points, by completing the task, you will get XP points, if you win the game you get XP points. Every time you play a match, your XP will vary based on your "contribution" to the team. Those points keep accumulating, and as they get higher, you'll rank up and open up a ton more weapon options. As you go higher up in rank, the space between ranks is larger.

lilws6
12-20-2007, 06:56 PM
ahh guess i better get on there then

Yooformula
12-20-2007, 08:18 PM
I cant wait for COD to come out with a map pack or new gun pack.

Bart H
12-21-2007, 09:47 AM
Downloading v1.4, ah its nice having support for my PC version of COD4 :)

Bart H you gonna be on tonite? Look for rEprEzEnt.

I was on last night and using the RPD and my Blue tigered M4.

You have xfire up and running?

Crawlin
12-21-2007, 09:51 AM
Man, some people must not like me :)

I have only 93% people wanting to play with me, hahaha. I have 7% write in with "avoid player" type things. Sucky thing is when you go to "view rep", it still says 0% for the first two categories so I can't see what exactly I was rated poorly on. I think the last section is either "player is too good, player isn't good, or player doesn't know the game"

SBC-Fox
12-21-2007, 10:13 AM
i like playin with yeah crawlin u showed me some kik ass spots :headbang just not on shiping yard :flipoff2: wat was that like 4 or 5 straight knifes to the back lol

Crawlin
12-21-2007, 10:34 AM
hahahaha, I had to switch my button layout back to default that game. Normally i have it "tactical" so if i push the right stick, that's how I crouch and go prone. Since that's more advantageous in a gun fight(to be able to hit the deck)

Crawlin
12-21-2007, 10:54 AM
last night was funny as hell with me/yoosof/ryan playing in an old school match on crash. Showed them a couple of spots(the one in particular off to the side of the 3 story building) hahaha

Crawlin
12-21-2007, 01:57 PM
I forgot if this was ever posted before, BUT....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdAANvyapCc

GTSLOW
12-21-2007, 05:43 PM
I was on last night and using the RPD and my Blue tigered M4.

You have xfire up and running?

Yep I guess I've had one for a while, just sent ya a friend add request.

lilws6
12-21-2007, 06:20 PM
i was onlast night i don' know how to get into certain matches yet or if i can. i was with a couple british people for a while then sounded like some gang bangers then what sounded like a bunch of 13 yr olds i'm slowly workign my way up so far my favorite is the semi auto sniper rifle lol.

GTSLOW
12-21-2007, 07:06 PM
i was onlast night i don' know how to get into certain matches yet or if i can. i was with a couple british people for a while then sounded like some gang bangers then what sounded like a bunch of 13 yr olds i'm slowly workign my way up so far my favorite is the semi auto sniper rifle lol.

Buy for the computer and enjoy life.

lilws6
12-21-2007, 07:20 PM
I don't own a game worthy computer lol and i like counsel games better

Yooformula
12-21-2007, 08:08 PM
last night was funny as hell with me/yoosof/ryan playing in an old school match on crash. Showed them a couple of spots(the one in particular off to the side of the 3 story building) hahaha

omg I played crash and got a sniper spot on the building side, 4 kills in a row the dudes were all yelling at me. one guy was screaming wtf as he got lit up standing in the street. I couldnt get on a SINGLE railing on Wetwork tonight, almost like everyone knew it was coming. I did manage to max out the P90 FINALLY and now onto the other guns.

Yooformula
12-21-2007, 08:09 PM
oh yeah, whats up with the max score now being 100pnts?!?!?!? it used to be 150, damm games are so friggin short now. they better have a map pack coming out soon.

GTSLOW
12-21-2007, 08:27 PM
The Xmas level is pretty cool! To bad you don't have it for the pc :)

GTSLOW
12-21-2007, 08:43 PM
Bart H tried joining that tdm hardcore server you were in, but you musta left as I was joining. Still says your in there tho.

Crawlin
12-22-2007, 08:34 AM
Yoosof, that's probably the host(if you were playing a custom game) because you can change it. I thought I noticed before that different levels have different point limits

When you were on Crash, where were you? Was it in "normal" game mode?

Yooformula
12-22-2007, 09:25 AM
Yoosof, that's probably the host(if you were playing a custom game) because you can change it. I thought I noticed before that different levels have different point limits

When you were on Crash, where were you? Was it in "normal" game mode?

normal mode and every game last night did that. alot of other higher ranked people were bitching also but then again last night had alot of bs issues.

Crawlin
12-22-2007, 04:08 PM
where were you on the map though? where were you hiding? trying to get an idea. or are you talking about being ON the helicopter? or were you talking about being on the TIN roof of that one building we were trying to get on