PDA

View Full Version : random snowmobiling thread

u_say_go
12-15-2007, 09:46 PM
just thought we could get an ongoing, snowmobile related thread going. Post up where ya been riding, what you ride, funny stories that happened on the trails, etc. etc..

Today my son and I wanted to hit the trails for a while, we parked at the end of Stockhausen lane right by Stocky's. We're unloading the sled and a couple of drunks across the street are loading their's onto the trailer, which is being towed by a HOOPTIE a$$ monte carlo. Trailer is tilted down, first drunk just jams on the gas, goes up and over the trailer and the skis end up on the trunk of the car!:rolf Second drunk was to the right of him, a few feet behind....too drunk to realize he should stop, he plows into the trailer (which is now level) and destroys his already raggity '74 Cheetah! :rolf

My son fell in the snowbank crying from laughter.

badass88gt
12-15-2007, 11:21 PM
I tried to jump on a deer and ride it once down the trail when it ran out next to me on my sled. I missed it.

Cryptic
12-16-2007, 07:06 PM
I tried to jump on a deer and ride it once down the trail when it ran out next to me on my sled. I missed it.

While biting down on a buck knife

badass88gt
12-16-2007, 07:09 PM
LOL, no. Drunken riding back in the day. Deer jumped out next to me, ran right down the trail, so I got a bright idea in my head. Just as I jumped off he cut into the woods. I only managed to slap his ass.

70challenger
12-16-2007, 08:49 PM
LOL, no. Drunken riding back in the day. Deer jumped out next to me, ran right down the trail, so I got a bright idea in my head. Just as I jumped off he cut into the woods. I only managed to slap his ass.

lol!!! i saw two deer the other night and i chased them around a feild for a little bit, though about jumoing on, but they had to be running pretty good.

u_say_go
12-16-2007, 10:14 PM
kinda like steer wrestling in the rodeo! That's some redneck schit right there