PDA

View Full Version : My RICER rant

Mr Twigbert
12-15-2007, 08:26 PM
So today I ran to the store w/ my brother and were in the bone stock, 99 Dodge Intrepid w/ 127k on the clock..

We stop in the turning lane which happens to be two turning lanes.. I'm in the left and this ass hat in a Scion is in the right.. Were both up front w/ no cars in front of us.. Well this nub starts to do the 'ricer roll' by rolling his car forward and letting it roll back, then forward, then back, then forward, then back.. This nub did this about 15 times non stop while the traffic light for us was red and the opposite traffic still had a green.. My brother and I just laughted because this went on for a good 35-40 seconds.. I couldn't believe that this guy thought this Scion was so hawt and he was so cool for rolling a 161 HP, manual, rice can forward and backwards like he was something hawt..

I will admit the car looked 'nice' because it was small, sporty and had a 'small' wing on the back.. But by no means was this 'so bad ass' that he had to rock it back and forth while stopped for traffic and stopped next A FAMILY SEDAN!

This is what the car looked like.. Although, this morons actually looked nicer w/ the wing..

http://www.autospies.com/images/users/chewy/tc.jpg

hotshift13
12-15-2007, 09:21 PM
Gotta love idiots and their "bad ass" rides!!!

Windsors 03 Cobra
12-15-2007, 09:24 PM
I beat an acura rs-x the other day with my slow exploder, I bet that guy felt stupid.
He was itching to race so I went for it, 160k on the clock of the exploder piece.

STANMAN
12-16-2007, 02:29 AM
Where the hell were you tonight Twig?

forcefedss
12-16-2007, 07:25 PM
i hate those ****sticks. espically when im driving w/ my daughter in the car. do those ******* idiots realize that i have a kid in the back seat. there were plenty of times where i just wanted to block them off, get out, and either beat the ****** useless life form or shoot the idiot..

i hate idiots..

lit666
12-17-2007, 08:46 AM
It had a fart can on it to. LOL was very funny. Guy had his window all the way down at the light while smoking so everyone could see him trying to be cool. The fact that when twig took off you could actually here him got on it a little bit.

wikked
12-17-2007, 09:47 AM
nub /nʌb/ Pronunciation Key - [nuhb]
–noun
1. the point, gist, or heart of something.
2. a knob or protuberance.
3. a lump or small piece: a nub of coal; a nub of pencil.

6forwardgears
12-17-2007, 10:02 AM
I don't think there's ever a reason to roll back and forth off the clutch no matter how bad ass your car is...

GHOSST
12-17-2007, 10:56 AM
This reminds me, I let my roomate borrow my car when I went on vacay back home over summer.. so he has a similar situtation with a Dodge Avenger.... they end up racing.. and with his lack of driver skill.. he loses... in my car! O' I bet that guy thought he was badass... I was pissed. I found the guy too, with a big fart can on this stock looking avenger.... wouldn't go tho... which made me more pissed... because I figured he thought, I beat this Camaro before... dammit!:flipoff2: :rice