PDA

View Full Version : Are the transformers real?

Rocket Power
12-15-2007, 11:36 AM
I just saw black Scion Xb with "Decepticon" on the windshield flanked by a decepticon emblem on each side of the word and an emblem on the back :rolf

HAMRHEAD
12-15-2007, 11:49 AM
I've seen these around as well! I believe they are among us :rolf:rolf:rolf

Ricky Bobby
12-15-2007, 11:55 AM
well i want bumble bee then :thumbsup

Feature Pony
12-15-2007, 12:25 PM
well i want bumble bee then :thumbsup the version at the end of the movie not the junk camaro in the start

Heck I would take the junk camaro, that would be a good beater.

Deggy
12-15-2007, 12:27 PM
there was a car club a few years ago i saw called the Transformers....idk why or if anyone else ever knew about them, but i asked a guy who had autobot stickers on his car why, he said im in the "transformers".

WickedSix
12-15-2007, 12:32 PM
well i want bumble bee then :thumbsup the version at the end of the movie not the junk camaro in the start

bah...bublebee was a v-dub bug in the original cartoon.....even the junk camaro with the killer motor under the hood was better than that :thumbsup

Windsors 03 Cobra
12-15-2007, 01:08 PM
there was a car club a few years ago i saw called the Transformers....idk why or if anyone else ever knew about them, but i asked a guy who had autobot stickers on his car why, he said im in the "transformers".

Absolutely ridiculous.
I saw a Dodge Ram Cummins super truck in my lo-cal and it had a huge transformers symbol in the back window.
Since I do not know the transformers tribes and have not seen the movie I will say it was the OPTIUMUS PRIME symbol, I remember that from when my little brother played with transformers 20 years ago.

Ricky Bobby
12-15-2007, 02:39 PM
oh yea i forgot about that motor in there were she talkin about the distributor which i dont recall seein

GHOSST
12-15-2007, 06:34 PM
oh yea i forgot about that motor in there were she talkin about the distributor which i dont recall seein
I think she said double pump highrise carbs, and I think she said something about the headers too....dont know. ++++1 for hot chicks who know cars tho.. even in movies:thumbsup

300pny
12-15-2007, 07:32 PM
Yea they are common