PDA

View Full Version : turn your gal-durn lights on

WickedSix
12-15-2007, 10:42 AM
So my road rage has hit an all time high and it is caused by daytime running lights and ignorant automobile owners..... conditions lately have been less than perfect and each time I have behind some asshat that has a vehicle with daytime running lights who hasn't turned their effing lights on. They think it is sufficient to have the daytime running lights on only apparently. Well they need to turn their effing lights on so I can see their gal-durned tailights while traveling behind them :mad: nothing liking rolling up on a GD car u didn't know was there because their effing tailights weren't on cus dumb dumb behind the wheel didn't flip the switch for the actual lights.:chair:
almost pisses me off as much as the people who don't turn their lights on without daytime running lights.....yeah ok so you can see ahead of you...but what about the rest of us trying to avoid your dumbass in the fog or the snow. :flipoff2:

Serenity NOW!!!!!:alcoholic

Crawlin
12-15-2007, 11:32 AM
that's awesome rant!!! so fawking true!!!

**** the DRL's, I like my auto's. Turns everything on in those bad conditions.

Ricky Bobby
12-15-2007, 11:33 AM
mmm sorry i didnt in my 76 today but i had the runnin lights on :thumbsup

WickedSix
12-15-2007, 11:39 AM
mmm sorry i didnt in my 76 today but i had the runnin lights on :thumbsup

mmmmm k :rolf

Windsors 03 Cobra
12-15-2007, 01:05 PM
I drive with full lights on all the time.

Yooformula
12-15-2007, 02:52 PM
I am really fawking sick of morons doing 25 on the hwy when the rest of traffic is at normal speed, not to mention with NO lights on at all.

Ricky Bobby
12-15-2007, 02:57 PM
the lights thing dont bother me to much but when u are drivin slow as hell when everyone else is at speed i ****** hate u :flipoff2:

Deggy
12-15-2007, 02:57 PM
my lights turn on automatically, and when they dont turn on when i think they should be
on, i turn them on manually.

PureSound15
12-15-2007, 02:58 PM
I am really fawking sick of morons doing 25 on the hwy when the rest of traffic is at normal speed, not to mention with NO lights on at all.

No kidding! In Green Bay, we were getting some lake effect snow. I was getting onto the freeway and the snow hadn't even started to stick yet. I get up to about 60 mph and end up merging right behind a Grand Prix that couldn't have been going more than 40 MPH. Naturally, I was on his ass being that I just merged and wasn't expecting such slow traffic. Sure enough, cherries and berries flashing from the windows, it was a cop holding everything up and nobody had the balls to pass him.

I'm assuming he was just warning me away, but Jesus, the ground was wet ... that happens in winter.

Al
12-16-2007, 02:03 AM
I drive with full lights on all the time.

A natural habit of mine is to turn on the lights and hit the fogs as soon as I let go of the key.