PDA

View Full Version : Stephen King's movie "The Mist"...

Cutlass Queen
12-14-2007, 11:01 AM
I can't remember who exactly said it was good, but I saw it last night for the first time and I think the movie completely sucked a$$!

The ending was horrible, ugh what a waste of my time.

End of rant :mad:

Myles
12-14-2007, 11:05 AM
I can't remember who exactly said it was good, but I saw it last night for the first time and I think the movie completely sucked a$$!

The ending was horrible, ugh what a waste of my time.

End of rant :mad:

now, was the movie bad? or just the ending.

scottie K
12-14-2007, 11:14 AM
u lic butt??? lol

i heard the movies suked also

6forwardgears
12-14-2007, 11:17 AM
u lic butt??? lol

i heard the movies suked also

A+ poast, will read again!

I vote this post for Post of the Year 2007 award.

WickedSix
12-14-2007, 12:04 PM
movie was bad period, starts off very slow.....gets suspenseful/interesting......explanations get ridiculous......then I no longer suspended dis-belief....and enjoyed making fun of things taken from other movies..... and the ending.... what a cheery little diddy that was :mad: I want my time back stephen king :flipoff2:

Cutlass Queen
12-14-2007, 12:34 PM
now, was the movie bad? or just the ending.

The entire movie imho was bad, and the ending even worse. Didn't he count 5 bullets originally? So why not suceed in shooting himself as well? I didn't get that part but maybe I missed something? Also...who the hell kills themselves right away after the jeep ran outta gas? Alot of questions came up in my noggin :confused

Crawlin
12-14-2007, 05:13 PM
one thing is for sure....

i was all for them in the beginning, but i'm an even stronger vote for it....

concealed carry permits

i woulda shot that religious ***** RIGHT AWAY. hahaha

Cutlass Queen
12-14-2007, 07:32 PM
one thing is for sure....

i was all for them in the beginning, but i'm an even stronger vote for it....

concealed carry permits

i woulda shot that religious ***** RIGHT AWAY. hahaha

The whole movie I was waiting for someone to kill her....talk about annoying as all hell, and what she did to the soldier was absolutely ridculous :chair:

Prince Valiant
12-14-2007, 09:42 PM
I haven't seen it yet...will wait for DVD and the g/f to come back.

There are two ways that I look at this movie though going into it:

1) As a suspense/horror/action type movies with really big bugs. Going into it as that, I'm not that interested in seeing it. Seems to out there.

2) A study of mob dynamics and how quickly it can turn on itself in times of stress. In that sense, the movie does interest me. Stephen King was always good at giving the reader that "isolated terror feeling" in his stories, however most screenwriters/even himself don't translate that well to the screen....

Meh, I love MST3000, plan 9 from outer space, and Battlefield earth 3000...so if it's bad, I can still find reasons to like it, lol.

STANMAN
12-15-2007, 02:58 AM
I actually really liked it, and thought the ending was pretty cool. Not the typical "all the good people get out alive" ending. Makes me glad I own guns!

Beagle
12-15-2007, 05:49 AM
thanks for ruining the movie for me now deana.

05caddyext
12-15-2007, 08:24 AM
Didn't he count 5 bullets originally? So why not suceed in shooting himself as well?

That grocery store clerk shot that crazy b$tch twice, only 4 bullets left.